Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 17:30:10
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
So, I'm a Godfather now guys Started by: LuciusSweet on Mar 16, '17 10:24

said Lucius to the not-so-surprised gathering.

Oh right, you knew that already I'm guessing?

Lucius took their lack of responses as confirmation.

I see. Java-loving motherfuckers. Well, even if you aren't surprised and this isn't The Oscars, I'm still going to make a little speech and thank a few people anyway.

"The Oscars? What the fuck are those?" someone called out from the crowd. Lucius snorts, impatiently.

"You've never heard of Academy Award of Merit? Really? You obviously don't move in the right circles. They have this annual ceremony, I think the next one is going to be at the Hollwood Roosevelt Hotel, maybe? I'm sure I'll get an invite. You can be my date. It'll be great. 

The not-so-surprised gathering begin to look a little disinterested, so Lucius decides to plough on before he loses them.

...anyway, the important part is the winners give a little speech thanking everyone when they win their award and that's what I'm going to do now. Ok. So. First of all I would like to thank FitzChivalry for allowing me to carry him all the way to Godfather, it gave me really strong shoulders. Secondly I would like to thank Disorder for being a lightning rod of hatred absorbing everyone's abuse; it has allowed me to get to where I am without too much of a headache. Next I would like to thank my crew for doing what I told them and accordingly for continuing to keep the Summerlin businesses under wraps which has earned us all a lot of money; especially me. Finally, I would like to thank my fellow Dons and Godfathers for not shooting me before now.

A smattering of applause greets Lucius' thank you speech. He doesn't seem to realise this was sarcastic.

Thank you, thank you. Now, I didn't just come here to announce my own greatness. I actually came to let you know that I have taken over control of The Loop, Chicago. I will be allowing two families to initially begin operations in my district and mouseycop will continue her operations in South Side. I have every confidence in Kinoko and Saxon and I'm sure they will make their own announcements shortly.

Lucius pauses to allow this information to be digested.

I think that's everything. If you have any questions, let me know or if you want to congratulate me on being amazing please feel free to share in my glory. I would kindly ask that any abuse is passed Disorder's way though; I don't need that to change.

With that Lucius takes his seat on 'the thrown' and eagerly awaits the doubtless praise he is about to receive. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $90,000 Tip
She bowed her head to luciussweet and smiled straightening up. "well done godfather Luciussweet, good luck on everything you got going on." She could not stay long but she had very few to say on a busy day such as today.
Report Post Tip

Making his way past the well wisher, Disorder finds his friend and embraces him in a really manly way.

"Lucius, I'm sad to see you go. Quite often that would be a hollow platitude but in this case, I really fucking mean it. I'm sorry to see you go. And leave me here with the dysfunctional alcoholic parent and a gaggle of wayward tearaways."

He turned and motioned a hand at FitzChivalry who was long since distracted by two floozies feeding him cheap scotch, expensive cocaine and transparent lies. Lucius looked over at the old man and grinned the kind of grin a youngster grins when they first move into their own place and realize they can do whatever the hell they want. He noticed Lucius' mouth start to curl at mischievously the edges, the way it did when he looked at vulnerable women, Disorder knew what that usually meant and tried to get things back on track.

"Anyway... I'm delighted to see you elevated to a position fitting your capability and contribution. You've been nothing short of magnificent in helping us build what we have and this step marks an exciting step forward for us as well as you. I wish you every success over here in this fine city. I'm sure you'll help restore it to the fulcrum it has so often been down the years."

Raising a hand, he signaled one of his guard to come forward and present Lucius with a small dark wooden box. It was patterned with an image of a beach and palm trees all inlaid ornately in various different woods. Lucius looked at the box like a man who was expecting boobs but handed boots. He opened it and looked inside at the purple silk inlay and large old key lying on the cushioned interior.

'Local brothel?'

"No my friend. I was recently in Europe and while I was visiting Sicily, I happened across this little villa by the sea. I spent a couple of day there and felt rejuvenated by the time away. I thought it would make the idea gift for you as you continue in our world, to have a little place to escape to now and then. Somewhere to disconnect and take a breather from time to time. I hope you'll be as happy there as I was." 

Report Post Tip
Reggie puts on his best suit and makes his way towards Lucius, he picks at his arsehole knowing full well that's is the hand he was going to use to congratulate him with.

Reggie shakes Lucius' hand and opens his mouth to speak.."fucking took you long enough, congratulations'
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Kakuzu recently heard the news of LuciusSweet taking the position of Chairman in Chicago. A grin was plastered on his face.

"Congratulations, LuciusSweet. Many ways ahead."

Report Post Tip

Mousey popped up with a fresh basket of Brownies and a wide grin on her face.

"I'm not going to lie, I'm glad we could steal you away from Las Vegas to join us here in Chicago, no offense FitzChivalry or Disorder... but I don't think we will be giving LuciusSweet back." She gave the both of them a wave and a smirk.

She chuckled softly before turning to face Lucius again before smiling once more. "I am extremely excited to get this chance to work under you and I don't think there are enough words to express how happy I am to see you finally make it to Godfather, you are quite deserving of this rank and It'll be a pleasure working by your side."

Report Post Tip

Vincent sees the new Chairman giving his speech and can do king but simply smile.

"I'm glad to see someone so honorable and deserving take the position. Happy to be working for you Godfather."

He raises a glass of wine.

"To a long and prosperous future under your regime."

Report Post Tip

Kinoko after having a few drinks in celebration makes a toast to our new Chairman and Godfather of Chicago. Kinoko raises up a glass of champagne and shares a few words.

"Congrats on Godfather Lucius, I know you worked extremely hard to take on this role and get to this point. I'm real excited to be apart of these times and will work my best under you. I want to thank you for giving me a chance to run my own operation here in Chicago. I look forward to working with everyone here." 

Kinoko then sips his glass as he hands over a box of the most expensive cigars money can buy and hands them to Godfather LuciusSweet.

Report Post Tip

As Donnie listened carefully to LuciusSweet's announcement on his greatness he has done in Las Vegas and his move to Chicago, he puffed on his Joint momentarily and laughed occasionally before passing the Joint around the table. Subsequently from the speech, Lucius took his seat at the thrown and everyone raised their glasses, congratulating him. After chit chatting with some of the folks Donnie sat with, he waited patiently until he approached Lucius to share a few kind words,

"Congratulations Lucius on this fantastic opportunity. You've done well in Las Vegas, business wise and I can't wait to see what you do in the City of Big Shoulders... Donnie chuckled briefly as he was aiming at Fitz before clearing his throat. Now you're finally becoming a Godfather man.. Wow. That's a big step and I know you can handle the responsibilities wisely. All of my best of wishes goes to you and the other soon to be leaders under ya. Congratulations and One Love!"

Donnie sauntered off back to his table with a slight grin on his face, takes a seat and grabs the Joint from his Right Hand Man and smokes it causally.

Report Post Tip

Joe steps through the crowd to get in front of the new Godfather and removes his hat and bows his head respecfuly

"Congratulations Godfather, I know that you have done great things with your crew in Vegas and I am sure you will do great things with your new family and city in Chicago."

Report Post Tip

Making her way through the crowd, which happened to be a large one. Though it wasn't much of a surprise, events like these usually bring out the masses. It did take her a moment and she had to bump elbows with a couple people. Finally after a little bit she made her way up to Lucius and patiently waited for her turn to approach him.

"Congratulations Sir on this massive achievement, I'm looking forward to working with you and making this city blossom."

After saying her congrats she politely excused herself, there was a lot of work to do in The Dark Order.

Report Post Tip

Never heard of you.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

as I had my  BG send over God Father LuciusSweet 2 case of his Favorite Whiskey for welcome to the Loop. I call the Bakery place a order for a Welcome to the Chicago cake sent over to his HQ.

Report Post Tip

Daniella made her way through the crowd to the newest Godfather in the lands. There were plenty of people gathered around, which wasn't surprising given what they were there to celebrate. She waited until he had a moment free before she approached, smiling widely.

"Congratulations Godfather; it's been a pleasure working with you and getting to know you a bit while you've been in Las Vegas. I know you'll do great things in Chicago. I look forward to seeing it grow into the great city that I know it can be."

She didn't want to take up too much time given how many people were crowding to give their congratulations, so she handed over some gifts that she'd brought, a bottle of fine scotch and a box of cigars, before stepping back into the crowd and heading home. 

Report Post Tip

Mayhem hears the great news and approaches the Godfather of Chicago with a humble smile he begins to speak

Godfather Lucius it's an honor to be in  your city and look forward to the great things to come for our beautiful city.

Mayhem pulls a flask from his pocket and smiles

Salute Godfather Lucius

Report Post Tip

I was standing in the back of a huge crowd, a big announcement was about to take place and i thought "Fuck it" why not see what its all about. I rested my back against the wall behind me and took a few drags from my cigarette. I waited for a minute or so before LuciusSweet walked out. He had a huge grin on his face. The announcement started with

"So, I'm a Godfather now guys"

He went on to thank a few people and explain that he now had control of The Loop Chicago. I had heard many things about Lucius and all good. I didn't know the guy on a personal level but a congratulations was in order, i mean if the guy made it to that position then he sure as fuck was doing something right.

I pulled out a notepad and wrote down,

Congradulations on Godfather, I look forward to see what you do with The Loop and watch it grow in the right directions

Signed.

Tony Vega

I kid was walking buy and i called him over handing him a ten dollar bill to take the note up to Lucius before he went his way. With that out of the way i started walking down the street pulling a cigarette out of my tin and sparking it up.

Report Post Tip

Guile listened to the New Godfather Chair LuciusSweet, being so young he had never had a run in with the man personally. But he had heard of him, all of which was good he hoped his information was right.

Approaching the Lucius he nearly loses his nerve when Godfather Disorder embraced him. Putting on what he hoped looked like a confident smile he pushed forward, Reaching out he shook the new Godfathers and as well as Godfather Disorders hand.

“Congratulations good sir, I know we have never formally met but to reach quite a feat is very impressive. I do hope that we can get to know each other a little better, it’s always helpful to pick the brain of someone so successful.”

Pulling out and offering Godfather Sweet the best bottle of scotch he could find. He tips his hat after the man accepts the gift, stepping back into the crowd so that others may give their congratulations.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Godfather LuciusSweet. I, and my entire organization, owe you a great debt of gratitude for your assistance, and I'm excited to see what you accomplish in this next chapter.

Report Post Tip

Bjorn smiles upon the arrival and settling of Lucius. He carefully listens in on the speech, occasionally cracking a chuckle to the sarcasm directed and the un-updated individuals confusion. MrDonnieVegas passes Bjorn the joint, as he'd raise it to his lips, gently placing it in between taking a few puffs, before passing it on to Tony. Lucius downs a nod to Bjorn, as he'd raise his glass back in return muttering a few words. "Congratulations on your hard work and dedication Lucius, Chicago is truly lucky to have someone of such expertise and commitment to build the great city just like you did in Vegas".

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Godfather LuciusSweet. First, achieving the rank of Godfather. It is and will always be a glorious scene to be in attendance to witness. One of the oldest ceremonies in this thing of ours. Second, on then taking on the role of chairman of the city of Chicago.

This city has always been ran by great leaders. With you now taking over, it adds another one to the history books. I look forward to working under you and the new captains. Salute!

Cena drops and gives the Godfather twenty push-ups in respect.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: So, I'm a Godfather now guys
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL