Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 15:10:50
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
So, I'm a Godfather now guys Started by: LuciusSweet on Mar 16, '17 10:24
Lollll when you stab your city in the back 3 times and don't even get to be GFC in the end that is actually hilarious. Congrats lucious you actually do deserve to be gfc and I look forward to seeing great growth from Chicago under you.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

OMG  What a shocker! Or is you are right no surprise to anyone?

Does merit mean slacker?

Report Post Tip

After finishing unpacking her stuff at her newly opened Summerlin HQ and celebrating with her family the new opportunities that had been provided, Angy decided to visit LuciusSweet at his new home. She decided to take Vile too since he was her newly appointed right hand and was new to this sort of position. He needed experience meeting some of the more powerful mobsters around the country and meeting Lucius to congratulate him would be a good starting point.

Sitting in her gleaming red car, she handed the driver a note containing the destination address and she asked if Vile bought that special vintage wine that Lucius liked. After getting a positive response, she smiled and looked at the landscape remembering some of her other friends who moved to Chicago as well.

After a few moments of travel, they arrived in front of Lucius' new headquarters and she saw the friend waiting for her in a large and luxurious hall. Angy handed him the gift and giving a hug said:

"Congratulations, my friend, for acquiring the Godfather position. We fought many battles together and had to learn how to survive in this world and because of this and a lot of attitudes and words of yours, I have grown fond of you along this journey. I am proud of you have reached this deserved point of your journey. Las Vegas will always be your home and Summerlin will be welcome you with open arms for your visits and I promise that I will work hard to keep the city as you left it and in this way continue bringing the sheen it always had. "

Angy saw LuciusSweet smile at her words and took the opportunity to call some more dear people around to happily start a little meeting about the news.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godfather Lucius.

I saw your topic and was like... hmm "I'm a big kid now!?!" Lmfao 

Report Post Tip

This is probably the best "I'm taking godfather" speech I've ever heard. Most of them are very cliche and drawn out, but you sir made me chuckle.

Well done, and all that jazz. I'd have to shoot myself if I went too cliche in my reply, so you're not getting a kiss on the ring and my assurances that you will undoubtedly do great things in Chicago. Sorry.

I don't imagine you're all that arsed over it though. 

Cheers Lucius. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: So, I'm a Godfather now guys
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL