Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 15:52:44
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Drunk Man Started by: Xtian on Mar 16, '17 16:18

Xtian was walking down the street. He wasn't doing anything special, really. He was only on his way to his HQ, probably gonna meet up with JesseDallas later and have a drinking competition. While he was shifting and walking through the crowds of Chicago, a man tapped his back. "'Scuse meh, ay, Ei'm talkin' to ya!" The man said, in a sort of slur. Xtian looked at the man, readjusting his Mask. "Hmm? What is i-" "ACH! Git' da' mesk off yer face! Tolk t' me oi t' ai!" The crowds were looking at them both, staring, probably judging, Xtian heard a few whispers.

He took off his mask, staring at the man. What Xtian didn't notice before was that this man was holding a bottle. He couldn't tell what was in it, but he didn't care about that. "Alright, the Mask is off sir. Now what is it that you'd like to talk to me ab-" "GAAAHAHAHAHA! I KNEWWWW IIIT!" The man burst out laughing, interrupting Xtian yet again. The crowd around the duo decided to make a sort of circle around the two. Xtian asked the man "Sir, what exactly did you know?" The man replied with "I knew it! Aaaaiii kneeeewww iiiiit!! Hahaha!" Well, that went nowhere. "I knew it! Knewww it!" Xtian watched him repeat the words over and over. Finally, the man looked straight into Xtian's eyes. "YOU! ARR! ME! Hahahaaaaah!!" ... What. Xtian was silent, as well as the crowding crowds.

"I am you? Sir, what do you mean?" Xtian asked the man. "You! Yer FUTCHURE Me! Ei em PASS you! C'man! Ai'll tik' yah t' theh toim mashin'!" The man replied, incoherently. What Xtian made out of the words was basically, this guy was past Xtian and he's going to show him a... "Time Machine." Clearly, this was impossible, as this guy was clearly older than Xtian and Xtian never tried building a time machine before, that and he's pretty sure he didn't go forward into time to see himself. "Alright sir, you're clearly drunk. How about we take you back home a-" "NAO! SHADDAP FUCHARE ME!" Suddenly, the drunk got into some kind of weird pose. It looked like he wanted to fight. Xtian looked at the crowding crowd that is crowding, thinking about all the speeches lately. It might actually reduce some stress from everyone if Xtian fights this guy, providing entertainment. Well, here's hoping. "Geez...  Lady Secra's gonna kill me for this.. Maybe Lady AdrianaVixen too.." He shook his head. "Alright sir, let's duel."

Xtian and the drunk traded blow for blow, as it turns out, he's actually good at fighting a bit. The drunk man, not Xtian. Speaking of Xtian, all he was doing was dodging each attack and jamming his fingers into the drunk's gut. That left him open, which caused Xtian to receive a knuckle sandwich to the face. Xtian spun around, countering the counter from his counter with a kick. The two stopped fighting for a bit and stared at eachother as the crowd watched. Suddenly, someone from the crowd thrown a cardboard box at the duelists. The box actually hit the Drunk and bounced to Xtian, who caught the box, which turned out to be empty. The drunk came at Xtian but he thrown the Box upwards, distracting the drunk. That gave him enough time to kick the drunk right into the groin. The Box came back down and landed on the Drunk's head. With the drunk on his knees and the box as a sort of helmet, Xtian kicked, not the drunk, but rather, the box itself. The box spun and spun around the drunk's head, with Xtian kicking it many times. "Time's up." With the one-liner Xtian delivered, he raised his leg and slammed it straight onto the box, and the drunk. The battle was over and the crowd was most likely entertained. The crowd cheered for Xtian as he put his mask back on. "Glad to entertain you all. Someone might want to get the drunken man to a medical center though." He said, walking back to HQ. He was glad to be of service, getting everyone's minds off the speeches, yes, but he also hoped the the brawl didn't give him a one-way ticket to Lady Vixen or Lady Secra's wrath.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Secra stood in the background, staring out at the fight. Watching Xtian and the drunkard she crossed her arms. With a small sigh she shook her head walking towards the wall of the building while it went down. She didnt mind watching but she saw all the others cheering him on. But with that she waited till some broke away to depart. "Really Xtian?"

Report Post Tip

He just took a few steps away from the crowd, only to hear a familiar voice... One that he hoped wasn't angry with him. "O-Oh, hello again, Lady Secra." He turned to face her, readjusting his Mask.

Report Post Tip

As I saw Lady Secra there ready to talk with Xtian about they fight in the drunk man. I decide to look at him tell talk at HQ office about this.

Report Post Tip

He felt another familiar presence. It was Lady Vixen. He nodded to her as a sign of agreement... Regretful agreement.

Report Post Tip

Jesse burst out of the crowed and patted Xtian on the back cigar placed between his lips. Jesse was laughing all the way. 

"Damn Xtain! That was real fun to watch. You gotta do that again sometime! Did that drunk bastard think he was you?"

Report Post Tip

And yet another presence. It was Jesse. He felt a slight impact from him. Xtian looked at Jesse. "Someday, Jesse. Someday."

Report Post Tip

She looked at the others and sighed speaking quietly. "Dont do it again." Thats all she could say before turning and walking down a ally away from the crowd and the others.

Report Post Tip

As I got him into the office all I can do is ask why  Xtian did you do that.... As I waiting for a answer for him.... He know I am upset but not mad at him...

Report Post Tip

Xtian sighed as he watched her walk away. When he was in the office, he replied to Lady Vixen with "I beat the drunkard up because he was being obnoxious. He also wanted a fight, so I gave him one..."

Report Post Tip

Jesse followed Vixen and Xtian into her office. He could not tell what Xtian was feeling behind the mask but Vixen's face carried an expression of worry. She didn't seem mad at Xtian, more worried that he could have gotten hurt. Jesse flopped down onto a chair and kicked his feet up.

"I wouldn't worry about it Vixen, Xtian had things covered with that drunken fool, he started it anyway. I was there to stop things if they got out of hand as well, and I think the crowd rather enjoyed the scene." 

Jesse laughed and nudged Vixen, nobody else seeming to get the reference

Report Post Tip

So I let you get away with this time. But come after next time try talk out  1st please if not you got my permission to teach him a lesson.

Report Post Tip

He nodded to Lady Vixen. "Yes, Lady Vixen." He seemed to agree with what she was saying.

Report Post Tip

You can go now keep up the good job sir

Report Post Tip

He nodded once again, excusing himself as he exited the room with Jesse. "... I expected a lot more then that."

Report Post Tip

Jesse hopped up off the chair and walked out of the office, when he was safely out of earshot he burst out laughing.

"It's just like High School ain't it?" 

He nudged Xtian more than necessary

Report Post Tip

As she heard that laughter she walk out and ask Jesse come back in the office , Just him

Report Post Tip

Xtian saw Lady Vixen come out of the office. "Guess it's time for you to go, Jesse. Have fun."

Report Post Tip

Jesse smirked and nudged Xtian one last time and went back into the office smiling.

"Sorry boss, reminded me of school, when I got into fights"

Report Post Tip

Just one thing if going laugh at something I say make sure not any where near the HQ. I don't want come bail my crew out jail. Do we understand each other. Go have some clean fun.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Drunk Man
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL