X

May 18 - 17:47:03
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Drunk Man Started by: Xtian on Mar 16, '17 16:18

Jesse puts his hands up and clears his throat

"Got it boss, I'll keep out of trouble"

Jesse bows and leaves, meeting Xtian a few blocks away where he was waiting

Report Post Tip

Xtian was staring at another drunk man. Just staring, watching. "..." He then noticed Jesse. "Ah, hello again, Jesse."

Report Post Tip

Jesse pulls out a cigar and lights it. "I don't think we can get into any more fights, at least not here, and not sober. Or else you know I'd fight that man.. any ideas what you wanna do for 'clean fun'?  Jesse sat down on the sidewalk and thought about it

Report Post Tip

Xtian stared at Jesse for a few minutes. ". . . Clean fun? What is that?" He looked at Jesse like a child wanting to know what something is.

Report Post Tip

Jesse stared back at him. 

"I have no idea, I though you would know.. should we call the boss and ask her to clarify?"

Report Post Tip

Phone ring : Jesse "What do mean by clean fun" Vixen " anything you want to do just be careful please"

Report Post Tip

Xtian shook his head. "No, I'm sure we can figure it out on our own..." Xtian's eyes suddenly brightened in horror. "N-No... I-It can't be... Does she mean..? Fun WITHOUT beating something up, torturing someone, stealing something, and crime in general..!?" Xtian was in horror, she couldn't mean that, anything but that! What's fun without crime!?

Report Post Tip

Jesse was in a stunned silence. He tried to recall one time where he didn't have a fun time without crime. The only times he remembers are getting plastered beyond motor skill functionality. He thought and thought some more but nothing else came to him..

"Uh... do you wanna get smashed.. you know.. legally?

Report Post Tip

Xtian stared at Jesse with a confused stare. "... Le..ga...lly..? U-Uh... S-Sure..." He barely knew what the word meant. Just that it meant to do something... Within the law..? Disgusting is that definition! Doing something within the law? Psh! But he went to go get drunk... "Legally..." Anyway.

Report Post Tip

As I walk down street see Jesse and Xtian sitting there. Went up to where they were. I love see you go to Kirya place join me. We can have a few drinks together. What do you say about that. As Vixen walk on

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Drunk Man
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL