Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 03:35:56
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Lets talk 1930's Started by: Sylvestor on Mar 19, '17 07:28

I tipped you handsomely Shantelle for sharing your insight and experience.

You are right in saying Lucious is the only GF taking the time to chat.  It is also my belief (justified) Lucious is being condescending. 

Report Post Tip

I have genuinely tried to engage you three times. Each time you have failed to support anything you claim to want to see changed and instead tried to make misguided and ill informed attacks about me. If you feel I am being condescending, perhaps you should evaluate your responses to what are genuine questions I am posing to you.

This is a game I have played for a very long time. If you ask around about me, I am sure you will discover that I am very open to new ideas and if there's is a way in which I can improve the experience for people, I will try to do that. This desire is why I have been engaging with you and trying to uncover why you feel how you do and if it is possible for me to do something that will improve the experience for you and others like you.

Or, you know, you can just be bitter about me and my successes if you're happy with how things are right now.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
You want something? Go and fucking take it just like the real mafia. You wanted a spot at the top? You got the people you needed to get there got the power you needed to walk in and take out the opponent that's the fucking mafia bubs don't cry and cry and wish for things you have no real inspiration or experience to achieve
Report Post Tip

Tony your words are duly noted.

I initiated a dialogue with Lucious. Lucious, who hurled the most insults?

Report Post Tip

It's Lucius, for Christ's sake. The name is literally right there, you can copy/paste it into the reply.

Report Post Tip
I am pretty sure Lucius initiated dialogue with you.

Which he has now, quite politely, asked you to continue three times. Three times you have made claims he is abusing you.

Man up, answer the questions or admit you are wrong. Nothing wrong in that. We all make mistakes
Report Post Tip

You want something? Go and fucking take it just like the real mafia

This is the most boring line you ever see on here.

If it was as simple as that then fine, people would. But we all know its not. This isn't the real Mafia, this is a game. There are other aspects to consider. So for once, how about we take some time to actually look at how to improve the game rather than trot out cliches? 

Report Post Tip
I am all for improving the game. This discussion. The points raised are perhaps valid or perhaps not.

But in reality this game boils down to 99% hard work and 1% luck.

If you want it, if you work for it then you can get it. Simple as that. It may be a cliche but its true.
Report Post Tip

I am not sure that is how the game boils down for some people. I think there are examples where someone didn't have to do any work but rode the coattails of their friends. Don't get me wrong I am not saying that its true for everyone but there have been examples and circumstances where hard work was not at all the case and luck was more about it.

I do wish the game was about hard work but its not entirely the case.

Report Post Tip

Isn't that just life in general, Shantelle?

Report Post Tip

Of course. I just hate to see something be posed as an absolute when it's not really. If that makes sense?

Report Post Tip

And Lucius missed that boat for how many years now?

Hey Lucious nice you and your minion picked the Bot ass to govern LA. Does it gewt any more piss poo then this?

Report Post Tip

You'd think after all of these "Sylvestor's" you would start to spell it right.

Report Post Tip
Sylvesto maaaaan why do you keep opening you mouth, your opinions are invalid your conspiracy's are just absolutely stupid in nature and not a soul other than yourself cares what you say.
Report Post Tip

What boat did I miss, Slyv? I hope it wasn't the one with your specifics on, because I am still waiting for those.

Report Post Tip

"Hey Lucious nice you and your minion picked the Bot ass to govern LA. Does it gewt any more piss poo then this?"

Piss poo is really just the worst kind, dont you agree?

Do yourself a favor and do some digging before you start slinging any type of negativity in TheDonBot's direction fella, might save you some embarrassment. I can say with absolute confidence that even had I been a member in any other city, this spot would still be mine.

Report Post Tip

I think it's [slightly] worth mentioning I've barely ever worked for or even with Disorder, or Lucius in my nearly fifteen thousand hours around here heh. 

As I've stated elsewhere, it's really about time people got out of the 'you need to be in a clique/group to get authed/succeed' mindset.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Lets talk 1930's
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL