Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 03:24:49
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
GAME CHANGE: Western Union Started by: Anubis on May 17, '10 13:31

As of now you are able to withdraw from any city bank at any time for a small fee of 5% to use Western Union. This does not affect the city you are currently in.

This feature is only visible for toolbar users.

Report Post Tip

LIKE LIKE LIKE!

Not only does this allow us to get our money from wherever, but it also takes money out of the game!

Report Post Tip

Ahhhhhhhh I love this new feature.  Lord knows with the way I travel money sits in banks for a LONG time.  And a 5% fee is pretty awesome too, still makes it worth it! :-D

Report Post Tip

Just a suggestion here, since now technically you can get your money from anywhere, is there a point in the "Available Cash: $--- Total Cash: $---" ?

Report Post Tip

I still like the "Available Cash" and "Total Cash".

Report Post Tip

They're both the same number, though. Unless they were going to put in the 5% fee included into it from all the other combined cities, it might as well just be "available cash."

Report Post Tip

James, they're not the same number though, because this feature is strictly for toolbar users. If you don't use the toolbar then you see the page as it always was.

Report Post Tip

Ahh, right right. Gotcha. I kind of just assumed *everybody* had the toolbar... Shudders. I personally couldn't imagine game-play without it.

Report Post Tip

Fantastic Change Anubis. Really good this one incase of emergency :)

Report Post Tip

SOMEONE ate their wheaties this morning.

Report Post Tip

lmao LOVE IT! :D

Report Post Tip

"Ahh, right right. Gotcha. I kind of just assumed *everybody* had the toolbar... Shudders. I personally couldn't imagine game-play without it."

I play just fine. :)

Report Post Tip

this sounds like an amazing change! Like always. now i just need to get myself a toolbar.

Report Post Tip

i cannot western union money from my CLs bank. is that a privelege the CL must grant, or has this just not been implemented? if it hasn't, do you plan to?

Report Post Tip

Look at al the suckers throwing money away, won't be me.

Report Post Tip

I really like this function. Any chance it could be cosmetically altered to be another table below the bank accounts, rather than seven links to the same page sitting amongst the withdraw/deopsit buttons? I've misclicked a few times aiming for the button for the local bank. Other than my whining over my own incompetent mousing, a great addition.

Report Post Tip

Now this is what you call a great Add on, it don't only bring expanding but it also brings more realism to the game

Report Post Tip

Super change!

Report Post Tip

Since there's now an actual standardized banking for access from all cities, I think it'd be a nifty addition to add an interest percentage. Even if it's something small like 2%(this way money's stil being taken out of the game if people choose to use the Western Union.)

Report Post Tip

I'm not sure what you mean JamesTerranova?

Interest on banked money would generate more income for the player on their savings, which would be a terrible thing to add.

There is already a fee of 5% to use the Western Union?

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Western Union
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL