Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 16:26:07
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Silent Night Tavern Started by: Edward_Kenway on Apr 04, '17 21:47

Edward Kenway was removing the paper on the window to the bar. It read ‘Silent Night.’  He motioned you guys to come in. As you walk it looks completely different. As you looks straight in you see tables and chairs scattered across the room. Also you look down to see a big fireplace. To the right is the bar made of a beautiful mahogany wood with barstools aligned perfectly down the bar. The bar is full of assorted rums, beers, and all other liquors. The walls are dressed with a soft red and white wallpaper with flowers designed but not the girly type of flowers. The light isn’t too bright, glass chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. The windows have white drapes and curtains over them. Now on the left hand side was a big dance floor with just past it was about 10 pool tables for the ladies and gents to indulge in some fun billiards.  Edward Kenway put the needle down on the old phonograph and was playing some good old Cliff Edwards. He picks up his rag and throws it over his shoulder and walks behind the bar grabbing a bottle of rum, swigging from it. 

“Welcome to Silent Night. What can I start you with?” Edward Kenway puts a big grin on his face and waits.

Report Post Tip
Well this was certainly different Frankie mused to himself after entering The Silent night tavern. Walking down the stairs his eyes quickly set on the stage area to his right. He could hear music playing from a phonograph but Frankie had bigger ideas. He made his way through the tables and approached the bar still glancing furtively around. This place could be ideal he thought to himself.

" Hey there, how's it going" he said to the bar keep. He continued on before he could answer "Is the owner around as I'd like to make him a proposition."
Frankie pulled out a stool, sat down and waited for a response.
Report Post Tip

" Silent Night. ", remembering a friend of his who recommend the place.

" I guess this is the place. ", Bryan walks into the bar and headed towards the bartender.

" Hey you doing, a bottle of whiskey for me. " , while taking his seat and enjoying the jazz music.

Report Post Tip

Edward Kenway makes his way out from the back after talking with his bartender. He looks of the figure that requested him. He rubbed his chin, then adjusting his attire which was that of an old century pirate. Placing a hand on top of his sword and the other on his gun. 

His eyes narrowing, "Wha' can me do ye' for?"

Report Post Tip

Looking to celebrate tonight, Hisoka makes his way downtown looking for a local pub before stumbling into the Silent Night Tavern. Taking in a few moments he looks around the bar before finding the best spot to sit. Wiping off cigarette ashes from the table he looks over to the bartender and faintly grins before asking "what do you have on tap?"

Report Post Tip

Frankie looked at the strange man in front of him. His dress sense leaved a lot to be desired but business was business so he beckoned to the gentleman to take a seat.

"This is quite a big place you got here. I would imagine the overheads are pretty steep. How's it going so far?" Frankie enquired keeping a close on eye the owner watching his body language for any tell-tale signs.

"It's going ok thank you but what is that to you?" the owner replied.

Frankie didn't notice any signs that the guy was lying so he knew he was going to have to up his game.

"Ok is good but how would you like to take that to the next level and the level beyond that to Excellent?" Frankie leaned back in his seat,raised an eyebrow and stared at the owner awaiting his response.

Report Post Tip

Detroit was under rebuild and Sirius just landed to do business as usual.

After all was done he still had a lot of time to enjoy the city and wander through the streets, looking for a quiet place to have a drink.

He enters in a tavern down the road and take a look around, it seemed like a perfect place to relax a little bit.

Closer to the bar he asks the barman if there's any vodka they could get and sits down at the bar enjoying a cigar while waiting.

Report Post Tip

Grabbing the orders for everyone and passing them out. Making his way over to Frankie and looking him over....

"Wha' can me do fo' ye?"

Report Post Tip
Fresh from his homeland, Harvey was busy getting to know his new comrades and doing petty crimes to make a living, he had some time to spare and was quenching for thirst. Walking the quiet streets of Detroit, he notices Edward's bar was still open. He decides to make a stop and drop in for a drink, or two. Harvey slowly walks toward the bar, admiring the scenery, and finds an open bar stool and plops himself down. He looks around, and notices the place was quiet, so he decides to wait patiently. He lights up cigarette and enjoys some tunes, awaiting the barkeep.
Report Post Tip

Anthony has his bag over his shoulder as he steps inside. He had been removed from the last hotel he was loitering in after the staff discovered him asleep under a sofa. He was looking dishevelled and tired. 

The boy was no older than 14, and was well dressed. His satchel hung from around his shoulders, though the weight was clearly taking its toll. He approached the bar and hopped onto a stool, looking up and down the counter. 

Report Post Tip

Sirius drank his vodka shot and lit a cigar, it was some new brand and he was excited to try them out, taste was good...

He waved at Edward_Kenway as calling him. When the man approached him he asked for another 2 shots of vodka, that day he would need that extra alcohol for sure, the only thing he didn't know was what he needed that courage for.

When the cigar was finished he stand up and left  some money and a tip on the table before leaving. The vodka was starting to hit him so he came outside and lit a prerolled joint he had in his pocket while feeling the breeze follow the streets.

Report Post Tip

Romance left his motel room and proceeded to the Silent Night Tavern.  It certainly hadn't been a silent night in Romance's motel room.... the moans... the screams of pleasure... the sound of the headboard slamming into the wall..... several neighboring rooms called the front desk to complain about the noise... "Hello front desk?" they would say. "I would like to make a complaint about the passionate love making taking place in the room next to us."  But the front desk knew not to disturb Romance.  Romance was a notorious mobster.....

He needed a drink.  He took a seat at the fine mahogany bar, his mind preoccupied with torrid thoughts of the woman he just spent the night with.  He felt he had forgotten something.... his clothes... he left them back at the room....

"How embarrassing... I seem to have forgotten my pants.  I'm afraid my wallet was in my back pocket... perhaps I can have a drink on the house Edward_Kenway my friend?"

Report Post Tip

After a hellish week of traveling across country, Sofia was making yet another trip to the Motor City.  Spending all afternoon until the evening tending to the various meetings she had scheduled, she was grateful for night to have arrived giving the much needed relaxtion time Sofia craved. The color of red material of her dress blended beautifully with her red curls tumbling off her shoulders as she strolled up to the doors.  Her blue glanced over the sign on the window before heading inside.  Her gaze was drawn immediately to the fireplace thinking how cozy it would be to sit near.  

Sofia headed to the right to where the beautiful mahogany bar was then took a seat on one of the empty bar stools, getting comfortable as she crossed her legs, one foot dangling in the air as the other braced against the stool somewhat.  She noticed the bartender was a bit busy, so she took the time to look around admiring the establishment.  Sofia tilted her head to get a better view of the chandeliers, and various decor around the room.  She heard the faint chords of a familiar song lingering about the place, the soft echoes floating her way.  She glanced back to the bartender with a smile as he made eye contact acknowledging her presence.  Sofia wasn't sure what she was in the mood for tonight, but there seemed to be a generous selection of liquor to choose from.  

Report Post Tip

Looking over the naked man and laughing. He poured him a drink and noded. 

"Of course mate! Enjoy yourself, try not to scare me customers away!"

Grinning and turning noticing a new commer to the bar smiling even bigger he made his way over to her. Grabbing a rag and cleaning up the bar just in front of her. Remembering how her smile made him smirk.

"Miss Sofia! It has been some time! What can I getcha? Its on the house!"

Report Post Tip

Sofia smiled at the generous offer, knowing she wouldn't be able to refuse his kindness as he has way too much charm for her to resist.  She rested her hands atop the bar, leaning forward as she spoke softly.

"It hasn't been that long amore.  What do you recommend?"

Her blue eyes sparkled with humor recalling how the wine had affected her a little too much.

"Remember though how that night with the wine ended up, so careful in your selections.  And no getting me drunk, I would like to enjoy my morning tomorrow when I go do a bit of sightseeing finally."

Report Post Tip

Watching her closely he grinned. He rubbed his chin for amoment thinking of the different options he could come up with. He does have a fully stocked bar. Leaning in and smiling.

"Do you like champagne and orange juice? Something not to strong for you?"

He gave sort of a chuckle knowing that it is mostly a morning drink!

Report Post Tip

She strummed her fingers on the countertop thinking it sounded good, but was in the mood to tease him again.  

"Oh I don't know about that.  Sounds a bit tame, no?"

Sofia tapped a delicate finger to her chin, tilting her head looking thoughtful.

"Surely you can do better than that!"

It was extremely hard to hide the impish smile he said he adored so much.

Report Post Tip

Laughing a bit and raising an eyebrow!

"Too tame you told me..." Pausing a moment and remembering an old bottle of wine had from a long time ago.

"Ill be right back I have just the thing.."

He ran into the back and down into the cellar trying to find his bottle.

Report Post Tip

Sofia giggled softly as she nodded.

"Si!  Very tame indeed.  You'll have to do better."

Suddenly he got a twinkle in his eyes that had him rushing off to some secret place.  She bit her lower lip a bit worried now, but still chuckled knowing she asked for it.  She was mumbling to herself as he took off in an attempt to up her on liquor...again.

"Gosh, hope he doesn't bring more wine like that last bottle."

Sofia sat glancing around while strumming her fingers on the bar, patiently waiting to see what he had in store for her now.

Report Post Tip

Finding the bottle smiling as it had been hidden in his cellar for years bringing it back up, as he came from around back with the smirk on his face he approached the counter and placed the bottle in front of her. Turning the bottle around to face her. 

"From the year 1701, there are very few left of these still in around I have four of them."

Popping the cork out and pouring a glass for her and himself.

"Finest wine from Rome."

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Silent Night Tavern
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL