Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 14:10:11
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
GAME CHANGE: Organized Crimes Started by: Anubis on May 26, '10 23:02

Up until now, for about a year now, we have seen use of MUCs, or Multi User Crimes. This system has been alright, but everything from how it was split into two sections, to it's name, was not really related to the mafia. So a redesign was thought out, and has been implemented. With this redesign will come a few changes, some of which will be put in place later.

Currently these changes are:

There are no longer Public and Family only crimes. All crimes fall under one header: Organized Crimes. This is a more relevant title, thanks to Sprozza for it. He gave it to me months ago.

With the distinction of PUC and FUCs disappearing, a new way to decide who you can invite was needed. To do this, we have made it so that there are two groups that you are able to invite, which expands the number of people:

If you are in a Godfather family you can invite:

1. Anyone from your home city AND
  2. Anyone from the city that you are doing your crime in.

If you are NOT in a Godfather family you can invite:

1. Anyone from your CREW AND
  2. Anyone from the city that you are doing your crime in.

Because we have expanded the number of people that you are able to invite to crime, we have balanced this out by removing the cap-per-rank and making it a 5-person cap for all ranks, and we have put in a minimum accomplice amount per crime. The easiest crimes, the made man crimes, start with 2 that is you and another person are required to be able to do these, up until the hardest of the Organized Crimes which are 5 man jobs. You MUST have 5 people to do these crimes.

You may notice payouts are higher than usual. This is being balanced, and will change as time goes on.

If you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer them.

Report Post Tip

Oh, and these will now use your felony timer 100% of the time.

Report Post Tip

If there is a goomba who is not in my family, does he have to have his petty free, because I can't see him to invite him :/

Report Post Tip

I've a Consig in Gwarbles family with 0 on his felony timer who isn't showing.

Report Post Tip

Got a Boss from Gwarble's family not showing either... Perhaps its just Gwarb;le's family... you Admions not like the worlds greatest journalist or something?

Report Post Tip

Can't wait to see this new addition, but i think its a little more tricky now

Report Post Tip

Hmmm, all resolved, and huge payout for 6 people. I think the errors I encountered where player errors though.

Report Post Tip

Must be.

How could anyone dislike me?

Report Post Tip

So... how does one invite someone? Do they pop up when their felony is ready or?

Report Post Tip

I don't appear to be able to see any of my members, despite their assurances they have both petty and felony open.

~G~warble.

Report Post Tip

I was unable to cancel an OC as a participant.Also,was still locked into it when I flew.

Report Post Tip

told you admin hated you :p

Report Post Tip

I was unable to cancel an OC as a participant.Also,was still locked into it when I flew.

I had a crew member report that he was unable to get out of an OC UNLESS he flew.

Report Post Tip

i flew and got a msg that i was cancelled but when i try to initiate a crime it takes me back to where i was still in the old crime from the other city....im stuck in a crime and cant get out

Report Post Tip

Oh, and these will now use your felony timer 100% of the time.
Reply by: Anubis at May 26, '10 23:09

Does that mean our felony timers have to be empty as well as whoever we are inviting?

Report Post Tip

I just want to clarify that it's:

"Anyone FROM the city that you are doing your crime in."

and not

"Anyone IN the city that you are doing your crime in."

Report Post Tip

Nice!!! I've got a suggestion.... dont lower the prize hehe!:)

Report Post Tip

Is there a cap on how many crimes you can do with the same people?  A few of us were taking turns doing the crimes since we were all ready at the same time.  But when it came to the last person that had a crime to start, none of us showed on his list to invite.  Why is that?

Report Post Tip

Panthrax that person who was left over, were they by any chance the only person not from the same crew/city?

I'm pretty sure this is how it works...

Say someone from a Philly family is in LA.. that Philly person can invite his own crew and anyone IN LA who has the home city LA. When it comes to that person from LA's OC they cannot invite the Philly people as they are NOT in his crew and are NOT from LA.

Hope that makes sense.

Report Post Tip

Ok that makes sense, thank you.  Yes 4 of us were in the same family and he was not part of the family.  Thank you so much for clearing that up.

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Organized Crimes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL