Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 10:28:16
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
A Windy Day in Brooklyn Started by: Leah on Apr 24, '17 18:17

It was brisk Spring morning in New York, the wind off of the bay pushed the cold air through the borough of Brooklyn. A large gust blew through the streets, it just so happened that Leah had just stepped outside her bosses HQ. The gust was so strong it almost knocked her off her feet, thankfully for her the wooden railing on the stair prevented that from happening. Even though it didn't knock her over, it sure as hell slammed her pretty hard into that railing. Instantly she grabbed her side and muttered a few choice curse words. "What the fuck." She took a deep breath to compose herself before continuing down the stairs.

She was on her way to the little coffee shop on the corner, it was her daily stop. Without caffeine in her system it usually made for a long and grumpy day, especially on a Monday nonetheless. Another gust of wind blew through the streets, she was able to brace herself this time against the railing. "Seriously what the hell is up with all this wind." She said to herself as the wind messed up her hair more then it already was. It was kind of her thing the messy hair, so it didn't bother her much.

Waiting until the latest gust stopped she finally made it down the rest of the stairs. It seemed she wasn't the only one out and about this morning. Forest and Harvey were a couple steps off the stairs, both staring at her with a smirk on their faces. It was as if they had just witnessed the events that had just unfolded. "Not funny guys, that railing is gonna leave a mark I just know it." She rubbed her side one more time. "Anyways, it's coffee time. Either of you care to join me?"

Just then the HQ door flew open, it was Leftyy . He was a man on a mission, she watched as he scanned the front of the HQ. " Leah... LEAH!" He pointed his finger at her and directed her towards him. It kind of felt like she was in trouble but for what she had no idea. With a shrug of her shoulder she made her way back up to the HQ doors where Leftyy was standing. "Whatever it was, I swear I didn't do it." He looked at her like she was crazy. "What the hell are you talking about?" He just shook his head at her before speaking up again. " Dominick is looking for you, said it was kind of urgent, so get your ass inside he is in his office."

"Dominick you say?" She knew it had to be something important, it wasn't often he called for her even though he was her sponsor. "Yeah, I didn't stutter. Let's go." She walked back into the HQ, right past Leftyy and headed down the hall. Anastasia and Gideon were blocking the hallway, they weren't doing this on purpose. They were just in mid conversation. Not wanting to interrupt them, she patiently waited for them to realize she was standing behind them.  It wasn't until Leftyy spoke up that they moved aside. See she was still climbing through the ranks, she was no where near the status to speak at the Made members.

She kept her head low and quietly said Good Morning as she walked by the pair. She continued down the hallway, stopping just before the corridor where the uppers offices were. She wanted to look half way presentable and not as if she had just rolled out of bed. She took a couple steps back lining herself up with a mirror that was hung in the hallway. Quickly she ran her fingers through her hair, fixing what the wind had done to it. It was important she looked decent, not only was this her sponsor and the right hand to the family but he was also a bit cute though she didn't want anyone to know that.  

Satisfied with her appearance she continued down towards Dominick's office. The door was partially close, with a small knock on the door she waited for the ok to come in.  

Report Post Tip

Harvey was actually on his way to grab a coffee himself with Forest when they had run into Leah. She had disappeared with Leftyy in a bit of a hurry back to the HQ after asking them to join her though. They figured they would head back to the HQ themselves and wait, see if she still wanted to go. They headed back and found some seats to wait in the lounge area. Whatever was going on clearly didn't concern them, and Harvey didn't want to wait too long.. he too needed coffee... basically to survive. 

"Hopefully this doesn't take too long, I might fall asleep in this chair without my morning coffee"​​​​​​​

Report Post Tip

"So how are we going to do this?" Anastasia asked Gideon, referring to their latest criminal plot. "Well..." Gideon said, "First we've got to see who all we can get in on it. I think the boss might be down for some fun.." The boss of course referred to their bad ass leader Pseudonym, who was usually down for a good time as long as your plan was solid and you asked nicely. Before Anastasia could respond, Leftty came hurrying down the hallway with Leah, interrupting her train of thought. " Good morning" Leah squeaked with her head down as she passed. "Good morning" Anastasia replied, wondering if Leah's return meant there was coffee waiting for the mades in the lounge.

"She seems nervous... you think Dominick is in the market for a new pet?" Gideon asks Anastasia as Leah disappears around the corner in the direction of Dominick's office. "For her sake I hope not..." Anastasia replies, all thoughts of organizing her crime momentarily forgotten, "There's a reason they used to keep him in the basement....."

Report Post Tip

Dominick was pacing back in forth in his office, his thumbs hooked behind his belt as he pondered the business of the day. It certainly hadn't been an easy last twenty-four hours, several things had occurred both within operations and outside. Things had to be done. Moves had to be made, and people had to be.. well, removed. After all, it wasn't anything personal, it was business. 

The recent move on The New York Port had brought a lot of heat, well, enough to have operations lay low for awhile. However, it was much safer now, the right palms were greased and The PwNY Express had the authorities on their payroll. The time they had laid low, however, had some business's think they wouldn't have to pay up. Which would have to be fixed, and now.

"Where's Leah ? I sent for her nearly an hour ago!"

He'd growl, lifting a hand, fingers curling tightly into his palm. Time was money, and this was starting to dig into his own cut. He'd then pause in his stride as he heard the slight knock.

"Leah? What took you so long, did the wind out there keep you flying away?" 

He'd chuckle softly to himself as he'd move toward the door, opening it further for her. A smile curled at the corners of his lips as he looked to her. 

"You're late."

Dominick shook his head some before stepping back, allowing her to make her entry before making his way to his seat. A heavy sigh tumbled from his lips as he'd sink into the seat, reclining some before peering over to his associate. 

"You're probably wondering why I called for you. There's business to be handled, and well, you're not just an earner anymore, you've.. wised up a bit. So, I need to coordinate with the others on a business move we need to make."

Dominick sat up, inching his chair closer to the desk, to get a better look at his notes for the upcoming operation he was about to assign. 

" Dubliner, Forest, Harvey, LeftyyAnastasia, and Gideon will be involved, and are informed, when you leave here, you are to listen to them. As an associate, you're expected to pitch in a bit more. This is your chance, Leah, don't disappoint me. I'm reporting the results to Pseudonym after this. "

"You'll be re-establishing our protection policy at speakeasy on the corner of Seventh St and Market Avenue. If they don't cooperate, well, do what you need to do, and take the place. It wouldn't be a bad place to open up our own speakeasy for The PwNY Express."

Dominick nodded and offered a wink before taking the noted paper and sparking a match beneath it. 

"Oh, and Leah? Watch the wind out there, yeah?"

Report Post Tip

Leaving Dominick's office, Leah shut the door behind her. She took a couple of steps away from his door, just enough so that he wouldn't be able to see her shadow through the frosted glass. She leaned against the wall and took a moment to gather her thoughts. "An hour late, how was I an hour late. I had only been told 5 minutes prior." This is something she wanted to say to him but figured it wouldn't be proper coming from her, well not yet at least.

She began going over in her head the orders that he had given her. The speakeasy on the corner of Seventh and Market was a great location but the place itself went to shit. It would be prime income for someone that properly knew how to run it. She knew this was may be the one and only chance to show her value. This was a task she wasn't going to take lightly.

Dominick had listed off a couple of names of people that she needed to get in contact with, all with the walls of The PwNY Express. In fact she had just passed a couple of them before going to meet with Dominick.

"Anastasia and Gideon were just around the corner." She thought to herself. Quickly she pushed herself off the wall and headed towards the front door. Low and behold there they were, just as they were 10-15 minutes ago. Unlike the time before she held her head up and walked directed over them. 

She stood there next to the pair, still being polite and not interrupting their conversation until they noticed her. Patiently she waited.

Report Post Tip

Dominick watched as Leah walked out of his office, he'd shake his head some as she seemed some nervous with the task. Associates these days, so hard to mold them into something further. However, this one seemed promising, there was something about her. His family journal showed that somewhere in each of their lineages their relatives worked together. Dominick stood as she slipped out his door, and began after her. It was then he heard her speaking, mumbling something about being late? Hell, seemed as if she was challenging the fact that she was late!

Dominick growled as he pulled the door open, his brows narrowing on her.

"Who're you talking to?"

Dominick glanced around briefly, seeing no one besides Anastasia and Gideon just some further down the hall.

"You were late. It's not a matter of five minutes or an hour, punctuality and respect. If you want to get anywhere in this thing of ours, you best master the latter."

Dominick sighed. It was typical associate attitude and behavior but they all eventually learned, somewhere down their family line. 

"Oh, and Leah? Your belongings have been moved to the basement. We needed the room upstairs for the orphans, the boss has a soft spot for the homeless little ones. Now get to it."

Report Post Tip

Dubliner stumbled out of the basement just as Leah and Dominick made their way out into the hallway. He busted out of the basement door and immediately leaned against the opposite wall of the narrow hallway. A heavy sigh left his mouth; so heavy it would've fallen straight to the floor if not air... 

"Christ almighty, it's terrible down there." Dubliner waved away the stench trying to fight its way into his nose. God knows that gag reflex would make the heavy sigh not the only thing hanging around his feet if that stench were to make contact with his nostrils... Dubliner turned around and finally noticed Dominick and Leah standing and staring at him. Not wanting to make the associate uneasy, Dubliner quickly stood straight up and straightened out his clothes and did a slight awkward cough over his shoulder. 

"Right, umm... The basement is clean and clear, Dom." Dubliner gave a small smile and a slight nod to Leah, "Shouldn't take too much to have it feeling like home before too long!" Dubliner said optimistically. Dominick held out his hand motioning Leah to walk with Dubliner.

"Right!" Dub snapped out of his awkward moment and did a swift military turn towards the doorway that led outside, "So I am assuming Dom did a fairly decent job at explaining the situation." Dubliner chuckled to himself immediately remembering about the hawkish ears Dominick always boasted about. He peered over his shoulder as Dominick leered into his soul. Dubliner led Leah out the door and immediately turned and faced Dom. He tipped his cap and laughed nervously as he quickly slammed the door shut.

"So Leah, any idea where the rest of the crew is? I see Forest and Harvey in the cafe across the street there, Ana and Gideon are waiting by the car over here, Leftyy has disappeared but between you and me, after seeing his driving in our last job, I'm not sure we want him coming along." Dubliner smiled as he covered his mouth to keep the wind from blowing our the match he was using to light a cigarette. The warmth of the match hugged his face and he found it difficult to extinguish it. "Mmm! It's gonna be a good day. Leah, how are you at driving?"

Report Post Tip

"The basement, wait... why?" She had heard stories of the horrors of that place. The dreaded basement of the PwNY Express.  A shiver went through her body. She looked over at the basement door and then back over towards Dominick. "Come on, can't I just sleep on one of the dozen couches? Hell I will even share an actual room with someone, anything but that basement.

Leah turned back towards the basement door, just as Dubliner was coming up from downstairs. His face was a nice shade of red, she could tell he had been holding his breath. He quickly tried to close the door behind him so that the smell didn't spread throughout the head quarter. He wasn't quick enough, in the process of closing the door a gust of wind blew from the basement carrying some of the smell with it.

It hit Leah like a ton of bricks, almost instantly she felt sick to her stomach. She quickly brought her had to her face and covered her nose and mouth but it still wasn't enough. "There's no way I'm stay down there, I would rather sleep on the bench in front of the HQ." As soon as she was done speaking those words she could feel Dominick's death stare towards her. She looked over at him and scowled, she could see Dominick was about to say something to her but before he could Dubliner stepped in between them. 

He ushered her towards the front door and began trying to figure out where everyone was at. That's when he asked her about her driving skills. Leah chuckled.

"You're talking about a car, right?"

Dubliner looked at her in a bit of confusion, it took him back for a moment.

"Yeah, a car... What else would I be talking about?"

Leah paused for a moment and took a deep breath in, held it for a minute and released it.

"Well you see, I have actually never driven a car. I've lived in the city all my life, I have never had the need to drive. Though if you need me to drive, I guess I can learn."

Report Post Tip

Dominick would only narrow his brows, his jaw clenched tightly as his gaze fixed upon her, only listening as she'd question the move to the basement. These associates! Er, well, really just Leah ..! She had always gone against the grain, which made her particularly stand out, in more of graceful light than not.

He'd snag his jacket from the hanger and follow out after them. 

"This damn wind."

He'd mumble to himself, zipping his jacket and motioning for Anastasia , and Gideon to get into the next car. It seemed like Harvey , and Forest were just finishing their coffee across the street and Leftyy had already left to the location they'd be meeting at first. Which came to no surprise, seeing Leftyy's work at the port showed a lot of promise for his future.  Dominick paused in mid stride as he came up behind Dubliner and Leah.

"What's the hold up here? Leah, driver seat. Dub, up front with her, make sure she doesn't get lost."

With that he'd walk past them, standing just outside of the rear passenger door, waiting for the two to get in the car. 

"Well? Let's get it going. I'm thirsty and that speakeasy has our names written all over it. Might have a new place to sleep for you Leah, if you don't fuck this one up."

Report Post Tip

Leah instantly did a double take, she knew he was listening to her conversation with Dubliner. Was this some kind of test? Or was this for the comedic value? Either way she knew he wasn't kidding.

"Do you have a death wish?"

Dominick stood their with his arm draped over the rear passenger door. The look of impatience was easy to read all over his face. He definitely wasn't kidding. 

"Ok, if you insist."

Leah walked around the front of the car, glancing back at Dominick every so often on her way to the drivers seat. Her heartbeat got faster and faster with every step towards the drivers side door. Before she knew it she had her hand on the door handle, she looked inside the car. Everyone was waiting for her, well everyone except Dominick who was still in the same position with his arm on the rear door.

With a gulp and one deep breath Leah opened the door, got in and closed it behind her. She looked back Dominick still wasn't in the car.

"Are you coming? If you are then let's go!"

He made sure to take his sweet time, there was something about him and their relationship. They both liked to push each others buttons, even though she was still a bit unsure if this was something good or bad. With a half smile Leah turned back around and grabbed the keys off the dashboard and put them in the ignition.

"The gas is the pedal on the right, yeah?"

The car went silent, Leah chuckled to make it seem like she was kidding when in actuality she wasn't. Her mind raced with thoughts of what her father tried to teach her, the do's and don't of driving. She went over them in her head.

"Make sure the car is in park, then start it. Keep your hand on the wheel and foot on the brake... The one on the left... Then put it in gear and slowly release the brake."

It seemed simple enough to her and she did everything just in that order. Slowly releasing the brake she turned the wheel to get out of the spot she was in but the car started going backwards and with a sudden jolt the car stopped. Her face went flush red.

"Oh uhm, yeah wrong gear."

She chuckled a bit before actually putting it in drive.

"Hope that wasn't any of your cars!"

Report Post Tip

Harvey had just finished his coffee and noticed it was time to get to work.

"We should probably get going Forest... I'm parked out front... lets go, can't be late!"

As they walked out to the street they saw a couple of their fellow crew members getting ready to go.

"Oh perfect we can just follow them and we will get there at the same time!"

Just as they got to the car they heard a loud bang and off sped Leah and the others. She had backed into his car and knocked the front bumper right off...

"Umm well that sucks.. looks like it will probably still drive though..."

Harvey and Forest jumped into the beat up car and took off after Leah with a trail of water pouring out of the radiator under them... it was time to get to work, the car could be fixed later...

Report Post Tip

Dominick slipped into the car as Leah got herself situated. Was she serious? Did she really not know how to drive? Perhaps this wasn't the best of ideas. He'd watch her as she began to familiarize herself with the vehicle and its operations. A feeling of uncertainty creeping over him as she seemed to struggle. 

"Leah. Wait. N-NO!" 

It was then the vehicle was thrown back, colliding with the other vehicle of theirs. Dominick's head bounced off the back of the seat and he'd just lay there as the vehicle came to rest. A smile slowly began to curl at the corners of his lips as he saw this all unfold, having every chance to stop it but alas, another lesson learned. 

"Basement it is. Go ahead, get in the back, Leah. Please, thank you." 

With that, he'd pull the handle to the door and stretch some as he stepped out into the street. He'd give Harvey and Forest a wave as he walked around toward the driver door. 

"We're alright, we'll get it fixed later.. Leah's driving too.."

Dominick grumbled as he'd open the driver door, offering to hold it open for Leah. 

"It's alright, a few extra graveyard shifts for you, cleaning up the head quarters and basement should be enough to fix that. Jump in the back and watch."

A tumble of laughter escaped his lips as he'd look to her. It wasn't her fault in the least bit, she did give fair warning! He'd stand there, waiting for Leah to step out or simply jump into the back seat before slipping into the car.

Report Post Tip

Dubliner sat in the front seat breathing heavily trying to hide his fear. He's been shot at countless times but bumping another car at 5 miles per hour was too much apparently. Dom opened the door for Leah to step out of the car and made eye contact with Dominick as he sat in the driver's seat. Dom looked back at Dub and the two tried to contain their laughter as Leah started to climb into the backseat. Both men had to stare straight forward and not look at each other to keep from cackling like hyenas. Dubliner quickly composed himself and looked down at his feet realizing they were pressed firmly against the floorboard of the car and stuck there from bracing for the impact. He clasps his hands together and rests them just below his mouth as he speaks up.

"Ah yes... I remember my first time driving. Ms. Chambretti barely got out of the way, the old hag." Dubliner couldn't hold it in anymore. He had to try to crack a joke as an excuse for he and Dom to let out the laughter building inside of them and to try and make the laughing seem innocent not to embarrass Leah. "It's a matter of practice. Honestly, I am impressed you started by aiming for another car. I started by aiming at another person!" Dubliner calmed down as he pulled out a small napkin with hastily drawn instructions on them.

"Guess I won't be needed these anymore!" He chuckled as he threw the ripped pieces of napkin out of the window as Dom drove off. 

As the crew pulls up to the location of the speakeasy, Dubliner and the crew sat and listened to Dom explain what was going down.

"Alright everyone, this is how we're gonna do this..."

Report Post Tip

Dominick watched as Leah crawled into the back seat a moment and only chuckled softly to himself before slipping into the driver seat. He'd quickly fix the positioning and mirrors before turning the keys to the ignition. The vehicle rumbled to life, a smile perched upon his lips as he'd look to Dubliner and began to laugh as he did. With that, he'd throw the car into gear and peel out into the street, hauling to their destination. 

As they'd pull to the corner of the speakeasy, he'd nod toward Dubliner.

"Alright. I'll stay here with the car, I'm not going to guide you through this, you both know what to do. They're behind in payments, and I'm tired of the fucking same excuse. If they don't have it this time, the place is under new ownership. Here's the ownership transfer papers.. And.. Well, fuck it, some cash to ease the transition. If it comes to that."

Dominick would hand over the papers and thick envelope of cash to Dubliner before looking over his shoulder to Leah.

"You do the talking and make shit happen. I'd rather the location than a payment, do what you can to make that happen, understand? Wait for Forest , Anastasia , Harvey , or Gideon if you like but if you're not out in 10 minutes, I'm going in. "

He'd nod to them both before reaching into his jacket for a cigarette and stepping out of the car. He'd glance both ways before crossing and post himself at an alley way before lighting his cigarette.

Report Post Tip

Harvey pilled up to the location of the job in what was left of the 2nd crew car they had been driving.

"Maybe this will actually help out cause.. if they look outside while we are in there at least it looks like we REALLY need the money" Harvey chuckled.. he still kept re-imagining Leah backing into the car back by the HQ.

They got out and walked up to the first car where Leah, Dominick and Dubliner were waiting. Dominick had instructed them that Leah was taking point on this job..

"Hey Leah how's it going, you ready to do this?" Harvey double checked that his gun was loaded... just in case...

Report Post Tip

Leah crawled out of the back seat, she walked over to the front of the car and gave the bumper a bit of a peek. There was just a little scratch, nothing too out of the ordinary. Thankfully for her, she was already a bit embarrassed over the bump and didn't want to have to fix the car on top of it.

"It's almost brand new, can't even tell. Plus I think that scratch was already there."

She said as she looked directly over at Dominick. It was his car, at least she thought it was. Then again it could have been Dubliner's. She never kept track of those things, especially being she never thought she would have had the need to drive one of them. At this point she could feel a pair of eyes glancing at her. Giving a look around to see who it was, she was a bit surprised to see it was pretty much everyone.

It must have been the fact the Dub asked her what the plan was. Which she really didn't know, she didn't have a plan per say. It was more like she was going to wing it, though she couldn't tell them this.

Taking a quick moment, trying to figure something out, she finally had an idea.

"Ok so here is my thought and here me out before you all start throwing your two cents in, ok?"

Leah made her way to the middle of the group, which at this point was probably way too many people but the extra bodies weren't a bad thing in this case.

"Come around everyone."

She waited a second until everyone was surrounding her.

"So I really don't have a true plan here, we don't really know who all is inside right now. Could be one person, could be fifteen. So myself and Dominick are going to go in like we are going to have a drink. This will give us eyes on the inside. Dub, I want you and Harvey around back to keep an eye out just in case someone tries to run away. The rest of you hang out front here, cover all the exits."

Leah looked around, everyone was smiling and nodding. Everyone except Dominick.

"What?"

Report Post Tip

Dominick watched as Leah had finally come out of the car, several minutes later, however! Most of the crew involved in the operation were already standing outside, waiting for her. What was she doing? He'd grumble some to himself as he'd make his way back over to the front of the speakeasy. His brows narrowed upon Leah as she was examining the front of the car.

"You think or you know? Dammit, Leah. I'm getting thirsty here and it's getting late. Are you going to take care of this or do you want to go back and babysit the orphans?"

Dominick growled, baring his teeth some as jaws clenched. He had tried to guide her into this thing of ours, assisting her through as an associate, to aid her in grasping the necessary knowledge to operate in the business. Gah, patience, right? Keep it together. Dominick rolled his shoulders and turned to look to everyone as Leah called to them. A smile curled at the corners of his lips as he watched and listened to her lay out the plan. He was proud to say the least, slightly frustrated, however.. more proud.

"That's the plan then, let's get moving, I'm fucking thirsty."

Dominick would slip an arm around Leah, taking her with in in stride as he moved toward the door. He'd reach to open the door, and slip inside with her. His gaze immediately scanned the room. Inside a female singer and a pianist, behind the bar a lone bartender and in the back room, the owner paced back and forth rummaging through papers.

"Ah, this should be easy."

He'd shift some as the barrel to his pistol dug into his waist, the weight loaded and set for whatever could transpire. He'd pause mid stride, catching a gentleman in a corner booth, a large male, seemed like hire muscle which wasn't usual for these types of establishments.

"May have to start with him, the man in the corner, what do you think? Can you handle him? Would get the owner out here pretty quick.."

Report Post Tip

The acceptance of her plan was quite a big deal for Leah, well it was more of making her value known especially in the eye's of Dominick. He was her initial contact in the crew and even though she held Pseudonym in the highest regards there was this special bond her and Dominick had. The plan was set, all parties promptly got into position.

That's when Leah and Dom headed into the speakeasy. His arm draped around her shoulder as they walked in the front door. It was a great way for them to seem as they were there together, just a couple having a drink after a long day. Nothing more.

Leah could hear Dom mutter something about him being thirsty under his breath as they walked in.

"Don't worry I will get you a drink."

She walked over to one of the few tables in the establishment, she was a bit worried to sit down. The place was a real shit hole. The chairs were worn and torn, with some kind of stains on each and every chair. The table which was a long time ago a good table was all scratched up, the finish on it pealing off and scattered patches of a sticky reside all over the table top. It almost made Leah's stomach turn but she remember why she was here.

The pair scanned the little speakeasy, gathered the layout and the personal. This was going to be an easy one. The owner was seen in the back pacing, a hired guard sitting at the table just before the back room. The barkeep and a few guests. She stopped to think for a moment, the smell of old booze and vomit lingered in the air.

She leaned in towards Dominick, placing her hand on his leg and acted as if she was just being a bit flirty.

"This should be easy, I bet you I can get into that back room with the owner without and altercation. What do you think about me just do a little flirting to make my way back there?" Once I have the owner one on one I will be able to get this place in a heartbeat. You just may have to take care of that guard if things get interesting. What do you say?"

Leah leaned back in her chair and put her hair down.

Report Post Tip

"...so then he lifted the entire island up out of the ocean when--" Dubliner was walking around the back of the building with Harvey when he realized he still had the cash and the transfer documents Dom had given him in the car. "Well, dang... Harvey, stay on that back door. There will be trouble and if the owner bails out the back, we need someone to stop him. I'll be back as soon as I can if I can manage to nonchalantly slip back out of there."

Dubliner turned an walked back towards the front door of the joint. It was a fairly well disguised speakeasy. A bathhouse. The man behind the counter simply had to move a small ficus plant to reveal a fake part of the wall. Remove the loose plaster and a brick-laden stairway let you to the door of the speakeasy under the building. No cops, no issues. 

Dub made his way down the stairs, gun hidden behind his thigh in case things had already gone south. He creeped slowly down the stairs and opened the oak door revealing...nothing out of the ordinary. He quickly holstered his weapon and noticed Dom sitting in a booth just as Leah stepped and started making a B-Line towards who Dub assumed was the owner. Her hair was down. Wow. What the he--

"What the hell is going on down here?" Dub had made his way to Dominick as he noticed Leah putting the moves on the owner. "I forgot to give you the transfer documents and the cash to 'buy' it with."

Report Post Tip

Dominick drew in a breath as he surveyed the room. A grin perched upon his lips as he noticed the hired meat head in the corner of the room, giving them a hard stare. He already knew there was going to be a problem. Surely the hired muscle knew about The PwNY Express, and probably even recognized Dominick. However, Dominick could careless in this instance, unless the man got loud about it.

Dominick pulled Leah’s chair back, assisting her as she’d take a seat.

“Ah, see that over there? Think that fella might have recognized me.”

Dominick gave a bit of a shrug as he’d slip into a chair next to Leah and slid his arm across the top of the chair, behind Leah’s shoulders. He'd arch a brow as Leah would let her hair down, taking a brief moment to glance over at her. It was definitely a different look, and well, he certainly appreciated how easy on the eye's she was!

"Good idea, I have faith in you, I'll be right here."

He'd give her a nod before glancing over his shoulder as he heard the door open behind them. It was Dubliner . He'd cant his head some, slightly confused as to why he came in, and hell, he brought more unneeded attention to them!

"Oh, the papers.. Fuck. Thanks brother, get back out there, yeah?"

Dominick gave him a pat on the shoulder before taking the documents required to transfer ownership. He'd turn back to Leah and hold them out towards her.

"Want them now..?"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Windy Day in Brooklyn
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL