Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 18:42:58
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
AlbertoJunior & Ilene's - Suits, Crests & Donkeyriding Started by: AlbertoJunior on May 08, '17 07:57
Hmmmm... hmmmm... unique ?! Butch is thinking is it bad unique or good unique, or a weird unique , butch started to have doubts , Grrrr.

As he snapped out of the unique thing he saw Kaira feeling a little upset because of Alberto's way tending his business, and said come on Kaira i love Alberto enough to let him do this to me -he smiled- Damn you really look nice in that suit!!

Alberto Paying for the party hmmm he loves us enough to pay for us , BEST idea ever, we will have to wait till he comes back, hoping we will not miss the party!
Report Post Tip

It had taken him a long time to get back from the airport. It was under half an hour by cab to get there, but coming back took even longer then AlbertoJunior had imagined. He and Ilene had to make two overnight stops as the lovely three legged donkey was even slower than the legacy told she was. Apart from that, it was highly uncomfortable. Every step..or jump carried a risk of falling off.

But after two days, he had returned to AlbertoJunior & Ilene's - Suits, Crests & Donkeyriding. He jumped off, noticed the door being unlocked, and entered with Ilene. The building had been amazingly restored (thanks to Mark_Fischbach ), the walls were all in place and straight, there was a gorgeous wooden floor in place now, but unfortunately the stable entry door was now turned into a blind wall, not accessible directly anymore. So he had to lead Ilene through the shop to get her to her stable. Upon doing so, he figured out why LaReina refused 3-legged donkeys from her new to be opened bar. Ilene ruined the wooden floor, limping over it. He may had to call Marcos again..

AlbertoJunior led Ilene into the stable and returned to the shop, wondering why there were just a couple of notes.. One from @_Belle and one from Butch. _Belle_'s mentioned a payment on the counter that was untraceable, Butch's showed a request for paying for a party he and Kaira wanted to organize..

Well.. That is confusing! I wonder how my dad made a profit out of running that shop! He said out loud, knowing he was short on cash for buying carrots and hay for Ilene. I really, really have to find a way to make donkeybumpriding profitable..

Report Post Tip

At last, AlbertoJunior and Ilene arrived back at the tailor shop.

Knowing all of JoeKing's wishes, he went to work on a renewed suit.

This might take me a day.. And I sure hope Mr King will want to come and pick the suit up when I have it ready, he said to Ilene.. I mean.. I love you and your ears are fluffy.. But you are far from fast, my dear Ilene..

Report Post Tip

Alberto called JoeKing, not feeling to sure about what he had come up with..

Dear Mr King.. I have a package laying here, waiting for you.. But I must say, I added some.. how should I say.. artistic liberty to adapt it to contemporary times. It is similar to what your grandfather wore, yet distinctively different. I hope you will like it, but please feel free to say you do not when you do not.. Alberto said before explaining some logistics..

I could come over your way, but Mark_Fischbach just left on Ilene, heading to post a letter on the corner of the street, half a block away, so at best I could leave in 2 hours or so.. You could have end of next morning if you want me to bring it over..

Report Post Tip

"No no, you don't need to deliver it,  I'll pick it up myself before you close your local, that way we can discuss things in private. Just give me a couple hours." Said JoeKing through the phone.

"Sounds good, I'll inform my staff and make sure they welcome you."

It had been a while since the last time he had visited New York, he had forgotten people on this side of the country even spoke with a different accent than at home. After a long flight, he finally arrived at his destination. Alberto had the courtesy of having one of his associates pick up Joe from the airport to transport him safely to his local in Brooklyn. The city was as beautiful as ever, with other businesses that seemed to be fairly new to this city. The car stopped, and someone opened the door, outside, a beautiful blonde lady was waiting to receive him:

"Welcome sir, you are "JoeKing I believe?"

"Yes."

"Right this way please. Alberto is waiting for you."

After exchanging formal greetings and a few jokes, the two of them started talking about business as usual.

"Here is your suit Mr. King" Said Alberto, hoping his client would like what he had put a lot of effort into.

"Hmm. Well I'll be honest -" He said with a very serious voice. 

He continued - "I really like the suit, but there is this very small detail that is bothering me a little bit.."

"What is it!?"

"Well, could you please change the buttons on the sleeves and the torso? This color seems too bright for me. I would like a dark blue or some other dark color you have. It is nothing major, everything else is an absolute masterpiece. Please do not take this as offensive to your work, I really do like it."

Report Post Tip

AlbertoJunior was quite happy with how little adaptions Mr JoeKing required.
He asked him to wait for a bit.
Possibly you could use your time to stroll half a block on Ilene's back, if you don't want to just wait here, Alberto said, don't go to far, it won't take many hours before I have adapted it to your wishes.

After an hour and a half, AlbertoJunior was finished. He came back to the shop, looked at Mr JoeKing and handed the adapted outfit.
Please try it right away and see if it needs adapting still. Alberto smiled as Mr JoeKing smiled when he saw himself in the mirror.

It actually feels quite good if customers actually are happy, he mumbled, before thanking Mr King for his patience.

Report Post Tip

Raeann was walking around the streets trying to find a way to kill boredom. On her way to the coffee shop she noticed a building with the name:

AlbertoJunior & Ilene's - Suits, Crests & Donkeyriding 

She felt the excitement surrounding her body.

'New clothes and donkey riding. Sounds exciting!'

She rushed straight inside and noticed a man working.

'Hello there, I would like to order a dress and also would you please be kind to tell me what is the donkey ride sign about?' 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: AlbertoJunior & Ilene's - Suits, Crests & Donkeyriding
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL