Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 17:12:15
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Tris Started by: Disorder on May 10, '17 21:53

Disorder walked out into the streets. There was some understandable confusion about the recent death of Detroit Crew leader Tris. Disorder made his way to a decent vantage point and addressed everyone.

"Good evening. Some moments ago I shot Tris. I did this for a very good and very simple reason. She used me as an excuse to wipe out a fellow Detroit crew. I will not tolerate that.

A little while ago a member of Minarika's crew took a shot at a CA from another city. The CA was unharmed and Minarika was prepared to pay ten credits and a couple of million in compensation to the owner of the unharmed CA and their Crew Leader. A perfectly reasonable, even generous gesture to resolve the matter. The offending member of Minarika's crew that took the shot was stripped of their gun, position and rank by the crew's Right Hand while they awaited Minarika to get back from work and resolve the issue in person. All very sensible and straight forward.

Tris however, wanted to remove Minarika. Now, under the laws of Detroit he was perfectly entitled to do this whenever he felt like it. Instead of having the balls to simply take the action and front it like a woman. She decided to act like a spineless worm and tell her fellow Detroit CLs that she had tried to get mercy for Minarika and failed. That I had been insisting she pay the fatal price. That Tris really didn't want to but I was forcing her. None of this was true. I was utterly unaware of any of this until very recently and only an hour or so ago was provided with evidence of these conversations."

Disorder took out his small silver hip flask and took a couple of swigs. He did enjoy letting the expensive cognac sit and warm his mouth as it's flavour burned into his tongue. He looked back at the gathering.

"Tris was free to kill anyone in Detroit she wanted to. All she had to do was be straight about it. Detroit is free, as such that freedom must be protected. I will not see innocent participants manipulated and murdered with lies in my name. If you want to wipe someone out, just fucking do it! Don't be a worm. Grow a pair and play hard, thats what the rules are there to support. Just take responsibility for your decisions. You know, like an adult."

Disorder stepped down from where he was and walked through the crowd.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

very well said good sir, thank you.

Report Post Tip

The thrown monopoly strikes again. 

Report Post Tip

Sounds like a clear cut case of BULL SHIT

Report Post Tip
Having been a witness of just about EVERY conversation of her late good friend and leader NDN can't recall any conversation to that effect...the opposite in fact.
Report Post Tip
ACTUALLY if you read a transcript of Tris' speech she said that what happened with Minarika was against Disorder's rules and that the Detroit CREW LEADERS got together, discussed what happened, and decided to take Minarika out. No where does it say Disorder gave the order. I happened to be at the HQ for that meeting and the CLs said they wanted it handled before Disorder had to get involved. It seems like there are some highjinx afoot here. I'm not bashing Disorder...just saying that maybe where he got his information from is not fully accurate. I also in no way said what happened to Minarika was right or wrong, it is what it is.
Report Post Tip
You made the correct decision here sir, Tris had no right to use the power of your name to enforce the removal of Minarika.

It would have been hilarious though if you had came out here and said you shot Tris by mistake. Word on the street is that this was Tris' go-to excuse for any missed shots. 'Whoops, so sorry! I accidentally aimed this gun at your head, accidently turned off the safety and accidently pulled the trigger!'
Report Post Tip

WikiLeaksis hear to say this is utter bullshit from Disorder. Disorder has the inability to grow a set of balls and drinks too much from that flask. How can one be of sound mind drinking as much as this man who taunts the streets

Report Post Tip

Solum walked into the streets listening to the gathering of peoples chatters. Staring at Godfather Disorder she smiled small. Once it calmed down she spoke up knowing she had to say a few words before her next job.

"Disorder, Thank you for spreading light on the family that Tris had removed. Tris had no right to drag your name through the mud when you said nothing to them. The crew that fell to Tris, I am sure that the surviving members that are in new homes see this and know who did it and that tris was just absolutely responsible for their own death. Good day to you all." She left for her next task. 

Report Post Tip

WikiLeaks calls Disorder back to the floor

What business did you have wiping out any crew of DT that did not offend anyone outside of Dt?  Was it not your words Dt can take care of their own business within the boundaries of DT?

Based on the news presented and the MM that circulated, Tris  did in fact make a decision to take matters into her own hands. Wheter that was a good decision or not, was not your call.

You  have wiped out how many on less merit? 

Why did you step into DT when in fact you you yourself set the guidelines arranging that in matters such as the above were perfectly legit without outside interference?

This here is a prime example of why you are not fit to expand business. You are an utter failure.

You have maliciously killed peeps and called it an accident. You, yourself  make it a point to keep lineages dead. I doubt I can take a shit without you being privy. What a major turn off.

Report Post Tip
Coltrane walks in, hearing people complaining as usual.

"Wikileaks, Disorder killed Tris because he said to the Detroit CL's that Disorder had pressured him to kill off the whole family. Which was a lie. He used Disorder's name to kill off a whole family unjustly, that's why Disorder is mad and intervened. Try to know what you're talking about next time you come whining, please."
Report Post Tip

Coltraine, I wouldhave to read the facts in black and white to shut up. Show us where the asshat had the right to intervene.

Report Post Tip

Bottom line is per Disorder.

DT can kill within DT

Show me something different

Report Post Tip

Quit your crying you little pisscan.

Report Post Tip

DanGleeballs  does not even resemble the piss ant called back to the floor. Understandable how you coward under the coward. Don't push me anymore.

Report Post Tip

I'm sorry, I can't hear you properly through all the blubbering and crying. 

Report Post Tip
Jeez looks like I need to make a list :

1- Someone in Mina's crew shoots a CA by accident.
2- The situation could've be solved with talks and credit and cash
3- However, Tris wanted Mina killed
4- Instead of manning up and killing Mina, inside of DT, he used Disorder as an excuse to kill her
5- Disorder does not like that, so would anyone else
6- bye bye Tris

Simple enough for you bud?
Report Post Tip

"Wikileaks those who know what tris did. know what is the truth against their lies. We have heard countless times about it and how tris was pressured into it. But tris did not realize throwing someone under the bus for a easy to fix problem because they feared they would be wiped out? Sorry but they know none of what the hell they are doing. Someone such as them should not be put in that kind of command. They are untrustworthy."

Solum had a slight twitch in her brow, irritated with the children who wont stop whining when someone who was in the wrong fucked their end over.

"You can not put the blame on someone who did nothing wrong. If you are going to cry. Why be here?"

Report Post Tip

I hear you loud and clear Solum. I also see where you reside which is in LV.  Are you bored that you got to come out here to the streets a d defend Disorder? 

Check this out what takes place in DT is DT's business. End of story! 

I m inclined to think perhaps his lil feelers were hurt because it was "HIS" peeps affected in DT.  If this was a silent regime oh fucking well Tris was in the right.

Report Post Tip

Talk about boredom, your past 100 generations have been out here crying over Disorder.

Your face is leaking by the way.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tris
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL