Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 15:10:35
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Tris Started by: Disorder on May 10, '17 21:53

She shook her head and kept a straight face speaking in a lower tone, 

"Listen here kid. Tris knew nothing. Tris also did not see the reason behind why they cant be trusted. I would give my reasons as to why I am here to say this. But no. I am helping disorder spread the truth on the liar named Tris. Someone who wants everything their way. Someone who wants everything how they want it. Sorry but that is not being trustworthy when someone who is trying to make their mark in the area, only to be gunned down days later. That is the way to die faster. Now I know I am getting tired of listening to children who cant get over the shit they here and want to complain when their "Friend" Tris gets taken out because of the whole matter. 

Sorry to say this but, if you are going to complain on how a Godfather does thing, what a godfather says goes. I am standing up for a friend who tried. And knows what the hell happened. Unlike both you, Wiki and NDN, you both are taking it one sided. Good day and do widzenia."

She walked back into the crowd and sighed tired of children.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Tired of children?

Walks off in laughter where the stomach hurts so bad..........

Tell that story to someone who cares.

Report Post Tip

A non Les Vegas resident steps forward..

I had nothing against Tris, she even advised my late father to stay alive. He was stubborn.

But when I heard that that public speech a while ago, on how and why she took Minarika out, I found that a little.. well.. not overly thought through. And if stories arrive then (and even evidence as mentioned) of bringing false information, I guess there was only one way this could have ended.
Quite often, there have been less clear reason for taking a person, or even a whole district or city out. I feel Disorder was very clear there.

AlbertoJunior leaves to go and pay his respects at Tris's funeral

Report Post Tip

Wiki, you do realise you sound pathetic and look pathetic and your entire lineage comes across as pathetic because of the actions of not only yourself but pretty much all of the ancestors you've had visit these shores within the last 6 months.

If you don't realise this already, I hope you do now. As I'm sure Disorder has said before, I hope you go and get yourself some genuine help for this obsession. It's entirely unhealthy for anyone to act in this manner.

You dont like Disorder, we get it. You could try and kill him if it bothers you so much? I guarantee you its less effort than what your doing now. 

Even if you dont manage it, at least you will have tried. Whilst that option perhaps isn't the best thing for Disorder, its certainly the best thing for the rest of the world so that we don't have to listen to the countless stories of your idiocy on this matter.

I know that you'll think i'm saying this because im some diehard Disorder fan that just has to speak up on his behalf - i'm not. I'm a nothing, a Goomba that has never spoken to Disorder and I probably never will, frankly that doesn't bother me. But what does bother me is coming here to listen to those around me and having to see you popping up everywhere fucking bitching like a spoiled little brat.

Just fuck off and do us all a favour and actually work at removing the person you think is a problem instead of just bitching all the time.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Well.. this is embarrassing.. After my recent comments some anonymous chap informed me i've reached the heady heights of Earner. The point remains the same.

Report Post Tip

Kaira was wandering around the streets when she suddenly saw a crowd gathered around Godfather Disorder. She listened to his speech carefully and then the opinions that followed after.

In the crowd she noticed a person not pleased with the speech. She paid attention to what WikiLeaks had to say and then expressed her opinion.

'I listened to what you had to say and I respect your opinion yet I fail to understand why can't you respect others opinions too? You seem hostile towards Godfather Disorder and it looks like you built yourself around the idea of him being the bad guy. He might be a bad person to you yet a great man for others. 

I think his speech was as explicit as it could be. His reasons were clear and understandable not to mention that they were supported by proof. 

But I notice that all the explanations given to you failed to satisfy your expectations. 

I suggest that instead of pouring ill words around here you stop. You don't have to share others opinions but you can respect them.'

After finishing her speech Kaira walked away eager to meet her hermana LaReina.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Im not disputing that it could have been handled differently because you are correct, it could have been handled very differently and probably should have been. 

But whats done is done and as i said before, i have no ill will towards you on this subject. 

All that can be done is to pick up and move on, there is no use in getting salty and pissy over something as trivial as death. It happens. No one lives forever.

Report Post Tip

The fact is plain and simple, Tris is a manipulator, and will leave no trick untried to gain what Disorder has, power to do what ever the hell he wants. Tris is not above  lying or using others if she feels it will help further her goal, what ever that may be. I've heard things from her I didn't want to id rather not hear, been asked to do things I absolutely refused to be part of such as betray my CL for unknown reasons. She had intentions of wiping out another crew but missed his initial shot and fudged his way out of that one. As usual, her decisions lead to my ancestors demise because other leaders assume I do her bidding, am in on her plots but I was able to produce journal entries to show they were wrong in their assumptions. I could care less if Disorder's decision to take Trips out was right or wrong, he wasn't far off the mark in his reasioning for doing so.

Report Post Tip

Coltraine, if Disorders true intentions were to build business the Disorder if you speak any facts would of told Tris to man up. What took place in DT was Dt's business not Disorders business. Are you saying Tris was there to give LV target practice?

Report Post Tip

Detroit is Disorder's business, as he runs the city. So, yes, if he wanted them to all be target practice then that's exactly what they would be, but as you can see most of them are being allowed to continue running their families. They're all pay money, to Disorder, to continue running their operations, because Disorder allows them to do so, and that sounds extremely cut and dry to me. 

If you'd like for me to break it into smaller words for you to better understand, I'm always willing to do that. 

Pulls out a can of alphabet soup and dumps the jumbled mess of words onto the floor, rearranging a few of the words he points to it excitedly.

U R NOT SMRT

There weren't enough letters to do it justice, but I think you get the idea? This was kind of shit, someone came up to me and gave me this can a couple months ago, said they'd start shipping all sorts of spaghetti in cans over the next few decades, but I think I'm going to tell them its a horrible business practice. Will never catch on, people like their foods fresh, this can fad will be over soon.

Forgetting the initial conversation, Bachelor flexed towards the crowd and walked off.

Report Post Tip

Intersting you should say he rins that District. I suggest you visit the ass hats idea on DT before you run your mouth.

Report Post Tip

On the other ha nd as you being a puppet of DT te tiny crowd will agree. Don't feel bad, tips for me are shrinking too.

Report Post Tip

I erred. As you being a puppet to LV.. and not DT

Report Post Tip

My tip is always rocking hard, the people love me. 

Throws both of his arms in the air and soaks in the cheers.

Thank you, Thank you.

Report Post Tip

I guess you missed where I erred. Carry on puppet.

Report Post Tip

A shocked expression worked over his face, what did they mean... puppet? Could he... he patted at his back in search of strings, his asshole puckered up in an attempt to stop any hands from entering, was he... was he a... no! He was a man! He was all man! There was nothing that could stop him from gaining more followers and adoring fans. Yet how could he be sure? There had been a few times in his life where he had done things he swore he had no control over, could it be a remote control? Did someone plant a chip into his brain?! 

No... no... you win this round, WikiLeaks.

Shoving a finger into his ear he attempted to make it reach to his brain to no avail, this would need to be done with something much longer and pointier, he would have to leave it for later. That's when a piece of string fell from his clothing, was it just a part of his tweed biker jacket or could this be-- could this be proof? No. No No No. Things were getting too real.

I have to go now...

Stepping backwards slowly as to not become even more controlled by the magical hands of Vegas, he stumbled to the floor. His mouth now completely agape, he knew it was all true, he would have never fallen if someone else hadn't forced him to do so. He wasn't in control of his body at all! This was madness. His good looks couldn't save him from the ill truth.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Good to hear because I agree nobody really cares about your dick or cock.

Report Post Tip

Im not disputing that it could have been handled differently because you are correct, it could have been handled very differently and probably should have been.

This is an understatement. Just come out and say it was nothing but a gun builder situation because w/o NCP's ect.. tere is no other choice as many are gone..

All that can be done is to pick up and move on, there is no use in getting salty and pissy over something as trivial as death. It happens. No one lives forever.

This phrase is real old as of late.

Report Post Tip

He walked in listening to this mans sputing out vomit.

"Wiki, what you are assuming is wrong, and when you assume, it makes you look like an ass."

"We are telling you, no one is a puppet, and no one cares to be, so enough, with your ranting and raving, and makes you seem like a child, reminds me of a five year old, not getting his way."

"Now, Disorder did what he felt was right, what tris did was wrong, any Godfather, or any Crew Leader, would see it as wrong, you dont use someone to kill off a family, and lie about it, Disorder is trying to set an example for the rest of the users, as all Godfather's and Godmother's should, now if you dont understand that, then we cant help you."

"What happened is in the past, and I am trying to set an example as well, what you are doing is trashing a person who has a higher ranking than you, and you probably creep the poor man out, so knock it off, and just go about your daily life, the Disorder did, so why can't you?"

He looked at the man, and stared at him a for a bit, and pulled out a smoke and lit it, taking a hit, as he let it out.

"Now then, maybe we can all learn from something like this, for one Disorder is saying he has eyes and ears everywhere, and two, he isn't using anyone as target practice, Tris made her decision on her own, which got her killed, she made poor choices, as everyone does, and I will not judge her/him for those decisions, but I will say this, in the process, it got a lot of people killed, so he prevented that, and that was his choice, because, not dont quote me, because he thought those people where innocent, and they were, you have no right to tell someone they cant do something at the ranking that they are, so you got two choice, because I'm sorry, we cant change the past, no matter how bad we want to, so the two choices are you can either stop your bitching and be a man, and go after Disorder yourself, and fight him, or you could just do your job, and move on/ leave, your choice, either way move one, and stop whining, it does tend to get annoying, I dont know, but he might actually feel a little creeped out by you himself."

he took one last hit, and put it out, walking out, as he sighed shaking his head, thinking he probably wont anyway, just how his bloodline was anyway.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tris
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL