Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 14:41:28
Page:  1 
Kuku vs Prem: Mimicry is the Sincerest Form of Flattery Started by: Kuku- on Jun 19, '17 16:18

Recently, I debated, over the years and through the generations, which bloodline won the long lasting Kuku vs Premeir feud.

You can delve into the records here.  It's important to remember that we are discussing the feud, and the feud alone, not the relative achievements of each bloodline, which side can claim victory in the endless feud.

And, of course, like all good feuds, nobody can quite remember why it all started.

I slept soundly through the night, but Prem was busy.  He murdered one of my BGs and it seems very, very likely that not long afterwards, he tried to murder me.  His attack failed, however, I handed the necessary witness documentation over to the relevant authorities, and Prem was quickly dispatched.

An ignomanious death.  Prem had no CL, no BGs, he was lowly ranked, he was poor, he had no-one to help him in his murderous exploits.

Consider dis descendants - Insanely Well Protected Godfathers, ruling practically the entire society.  And here he is, skulking around, loosing off a pathetic attempt on the life on a lineage enemy - and failing.

Perhaps, however, Prem was doing something else.  He was emulating the linage that he has feuded with for so long.  The Kuku bloodline.  In the past, members of my bloodline would shoot wildly, not bothering with rules, money, protection or anything else.  

So has Prem actually based himself on his foe?

What has reduced the Prem bloodline from what it was to what it is?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Why. Why is this necessary...? 

Dub walked away shaking his head...

Report Post Tip

Is it necessary for me to be followed around the country by yuge droves of people? Is it necessary for me to stand up here telling the world how it is and how it should be? Was it necessary that I got a doctor's note informing me that if I were to choose to do it, I could become quite possibly the greatest shot-put thrower who ever lived? I won't do it - bad shoulder - but if I chose to, that would be the outcome. Believe me, I'd love to. I just can't. But you know what I can do? I can be necessary. Believe me, folks, I might be the most necessary person you've ever met. History is presenting you with two boxes, people, 'optional' and 'necessary'. You know what to tick. We all know what to tick. 

Report Post Tip

Dub, what is necessary?  Is it necessary to do the things that we do to create a society?  Yes?  OK, well then I'm doing my bit in it.

Why's it necessary to pop up and say something?  Who are you to question me?

DonaldTrump makes a good point.  Necessary and optional.

I opted to discuss the fall from grace of the Prem lineage.  You, Dub, found it necessary to indulge in a touch of snark.

But I forgive you.

Report Post Tip

Don't recall asking for forgiveness, however I'll accept it nonetheless. 

I am unsure why it is necessary to bring up your personal vendetta and feud with Premeir like anybody honestly cares. Dub chuckles to himself. Hollering on the streets that you think your line is better than another's is beyond childish. Sure, you can ask why I felt the need to go out of my way to make my snarky comment, that's fair. It's because this is useless. It comes across like you're searching for some reassurance that your line has accomplished something of incredible note... Like a daughter whose father left at a young age so now she runs around looking for affirmation from any male figure that'll give it to her... Have you no shame?!

Dub raises his hands in the air in clenched fists as thunder roars.

Do forgive if my comment came across abruptly. I just don't see the point in searching for other mobsters to pat you on the back and give you an 'atta boy. And if you'd enlighten me in how you flaunting this on the streets help create a society in any capacity. 

As to who I am, I'm not one to flaunt my line's accomplishments and personal stories for all to see and judge. That's not a respectable thing to do, in my personal opinion. 

All I ask is that you refrain from looking for the 'atta boy's and pats on the back. If you wanna tell the story of what happened, please do, but don't stand around after and ask rhetorical questions that you wouldn't care about if they go against what you think. If you think that Prem stooped to your level, then what does what other people think matter to you? 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Just a few clarifications to correct the logical fallacies and/or propaganda techniques:

Recently, I debated, over the years and through the generations, which bloodline won the long lasting Kuku vs Premeir feud.

Your bloodlines argued across generations? Thats hard for two people to accomplish.  Wonder why this isn't on OOC avenue? Oh, how the great street orators have fallen.

You can delve into the records here.  It's important to remember that we are discussing the feud, and the feud alone, not the relative achievements of each bloodline, which side can claim victory in the endless feud.

Two things... One, the relative achievements of each bloodline are the only thing you can base a victory or failure argument based on your logic.  Otherwise, how could you claim your bloodline has had a greater impact?  Your argument appears to be that your bloodline dominates his because his bloodline has had many instances of rising and falling and yours has had no loss because it hasn't truly risen?  Also, you can't claim victory in an endless feud since its clearly not over.

And, of course, like all good feuds, nobody can quite remember why it all started.

Looking through the speeches of history and the notes of our ancestors, there was some disrespect from someone's bloodline who seems fated to remain discontented in the streets towards Prem's bloodline.  Surprise?

I slept soundly through the night, but Prem was busy.  He murdered one of my BGs and it seems very, very likely that not long afterwards, he tried to murder me.  His attack failed, however, I handed the necessary witness documentation over to the relevant authorities, and Prem was quickly dispatched.

An ignomanious death.  Prem had no CL, no BGs, he was lowly ranked, he was poor, he had no-one to help him in his murderous exploits.

Documentation?   You witnessed this and then wrote it down first to pass it along to someone else?  I don't remember things working that way in this thing of ours.  Regarding the rest, I'm not going to comment on something that could be easily construed as rumor.  Even if we say it is true, this has no relevance as we're considering bloodlines instead of individual members of a family tree.

Consider dis descendants - Insanely Well Protected Godfathers, ruling practically the entire society.  And here he is, skulking around, loosing off a pathetic attempt on the life on a lineage enemy - and failing.

Perhaps, however, Prem was doing something else.  He was emulating the linage that he has feuded with for so long.  The Kuku bloodline.  In the past, members of my bloodline would shoot wildly, not bothering with rules, money, protection or anything else.  

Assuming all you're saying is true, a particularly sloth reincarnation of his family tree tried to shoot someone who descended from someone that his ancestors had a disagreement with?  You're assigning alot of value to a pointless act by someone who wasn't prepared.  Thank goodness you survived to tell the story.

I considered your argument and I find your argument wanting.  If his bloodline was here, I'm sure he'd have a speechless response if he could be bothered to show up.

I have yet to see any argument that his bloodline is reduced in any fashion.  Isn't this just talk for your own satisfaction?  You should really move on.

Report Post Tip

Dutchess was taking one of her many strolls that she likes to take through the park, smelling the roses, smiling to the passerby's and yes every now and then she would slap a dawg that would look at her the wrong way. Just because Dutchess was a lady, it did not give just anyone the right to look at her crooked, let alone start howling. As she was walking through the streets and parks this afternoon she over heard some quarrel between two men. She listened carefully as Dub made his point to a litany of words that KuKu had layed out. Nodding her head to certain responses and then occasionally having a chill go up her spine as she would hear some other responses. 

Dutchess always had this bone in her since she was young. This tingling urge to wanting to report and hear the populous. It made her feel integrated in the fabric of our society. As she listened some more, she had to take some notes. She took out a pad and jotted some quick notes down as the orators did their orating...

She quickly scribbles something onto her notepad. And then realized something. 

I considered your argument and I find your argument wanting.  If his bloodline was here, I'm sure he'd have a speechless response if he could be bothered to show up.

I have yet to see any argument that his bloodline is reduced in any fashion.  Isn't this just talk for your own satisfaction?  You should really move on.

And then she heard the Response! She wrote it down quickly to not leave out any details. 

Then she looked up and put her pen away.

Well I guess thats that. Premdots devouring a KuKu. Lets hope this one doesn't fly over the KuKu's head. Realizing quickly there wasn't much here, she quickly packed her things up and moved onto better things in her day. Such as getting a few drinks with DanGleeballs down at the local bar. 

Report Post Tip
The truth is, his bloodline never contained mine. They operated out of his reach and to greater effect.

Prem emulated certain Kuku's with his wildcard antics and failed.

Despite this, I still like his bloodline. I don't listen to what the vast majority of people say about him.
Report Post Tip

I dont think the Kuku bloodline has ever mattered, at all. Was there really even a feud? Your bloodline were possibly a minor annoyance, nothing more. 

Report Post Tip

PeterParker?  Nope, never heard of you.

Yes, there was a feud, a bloodline feud.  If you'd paid attention, and had a brain, you'd have realised that the murder of my BG and the failed attempt on my life were part of said feud.

A "minor annoyance" you say?  Do you remember the Anti-Terrorism Treaty?

Report Post Tip

I don't understand why you felt the need to reiterate that he killed your bodyguard... And I don't believe that PeterParker would count being known by you as an accomplishment, or me in fact (To touch back up on when you said you hadn't heard of me). It seems like if your lineage doesn't have any history with someone else's that that person's opinion means little to you. And that's a poor idea to have.

Kuku-, in your previous forum, you listed plenty of accomplishments achieved by the premier lineage and scarcely name anything your line has accomplished to outdo your "Feuder's". You paint yourself a lousy case if you expect people to judge who "Won" lol. The blunt truth is that, basing on everything you've presented, your line hasn't really done all that much to undo Premeir's. But pay attention when I say that that ONLY MATTERS IF YOU MAKE IT MATTER. If you don't bring attention to this, then you don't hear people's opinions on the matter. You still have time to do more, of course, but as it stands now, Premeir's line just seems more impressive. 

Which leads me to my next point. Don't ask for people to share opinions then shoot them down because it's not the opinion that you wanted to hear... Every point brought up in that last occurrence of conversation was relevant to what you were saying, but you claim it wasn't because it doesn't help your case. You don't see Premeir out here publicly labeling your relationship as a feud... You don't see Premeir out here saying he's done better than you. You don't see Premeir trying to make a case as to how his line is superior to yours... Your actions speak louder than your words, Kuku, and I suggest you start letting them speak, rather than your tongue. 

The main thing to remember here is that constantly looking for positive reinforcement from the general public will never help you achieve whatever satisfaction you're searching for regarding your feud with Premeir and when you put yourself out there, don't ever EXPECT that positive reinforcement or to get the answer you're searching for.

Report Post Tip

This is the greatest thing to ever happen to kuku, for my family, it was monday.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Premeir, I hardly think so. The third random wack attempt on me.

Not bad, but not good.

I'll grant you, though, strikes taken against your lineage have gifted some excellent days for mine.
Report Post Tip

If you have to bring it to the streets to debate over it, I'm sorry but your bloodline has already lost.  Very few know your name in comparison to Premeir.  

It's not much of a "feud" when it's one sided.

Report Post Tip

Sorry i have been away drinking, and well you guys know.

Here is kuku a long time ago from one of my journals recordings.

Had he been of, say, the Premier bloodline, then he would still be alive today.

Reply by: Kuklinski_Wang at Oct 08, '12 14

This is when kuku got shot again for being kuku, and people claimed it wasnt kuku.

You notice he says if WWW was of my line he would be alive because my line is better.

I have no problems with that. If Prem can get away with saying certain things to certain people and you can't... well, maybe you just need to make better friends with him or his people. That is if you want to be as him. Since you seem to care about him so much.

Reply by: Aidan at Oct 08, '12 14:44
Report Post   Tip

Prem and I have an understanding of sorts.� We bloodlined each other's ancestors, but actually get on quite well.� He's a good guy.

The point I'm making is this: had WWW been of the Prem bloodline, he wouldn't have been shot for such dubious reasons.� But he was descended from the Kuku lineage and therefore a decision was hastily taken.

Reply by: Kuklinski_Wang at Oct 08, '12 14:59

And the farmer comes to town.

Report Post Tip

Oh. Are we sinking to his level now...? Dub rolls his eyes.

Just stick to the high road, Premeir. It suits you.

Report Post Tip

You know me i choose which road I like to take, and when to take it.

Report Post Tip

Donnie pops by to see what's occuring, he sees Prem and Dub talking, he listens in. Interesting indeed, he thought to himself. 

"Kuku? Never heard of him!" he mutters, not to loud. he'd wandered past a fair few odd conversations today.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Kuku vs Prem: Mimicry is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL