Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 22:44:18
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
WingWangWong: Kuku's bloodline had a good run Started by: Kuklinski_Wang on Oct 08, '12 10:42

* I am here to relate to you, the people, the last words of my father, WingWangWong *

Friends, the Kuklinski bloodline has, many times, used skill, guile and stealth to protect us and ours.  And this has been to exceptions.  The peon masses repeatedly called on us to do something, to rank up, train a gun - we were advised, many times, to try and make something of our bloodline.

And we did.

I got a nice bold suit.  Many Kuklinskis before have worn such a suit, but never so deep undercover.  Hidden, in plain site.  And boy, did we pull it off. 

A tight nucleus of people knew the truth - and they kept shtum: boys, thank you. 

The whole thing was a money making enterprise - Kuklinski credits and cash had crashed and needed replenished.  This has now, more or less, been done.

The Kuklinski bloodline's readmittance to IRC Avenue, albeit with a different, but legit, ID allowed this venture.

But old habits die hard - to see my beloved streets polluted with nonsense - well, I had to talk.  I talked before I thought and now I'm dead.

Sammy - you ain't seen nothing yet.

Overground, underground, wandering free.

See you round...

Report Post Tip

I find this whole episode even funnier now because at the time I thought to myself "I've heard better kuku speeches, the blank ones where he forgot to speak for a moment". Strange how things turn out.

Report Post Tip

You're acting like this is some huge revelation, when in actuality there were a good number of the people at the top who already knew who WWW was.

What you fail to understand (which has led you to believe you're some kind of master of incog) is that quite simply, no-one cared.

Good day, Kuklinski.

Report Post Tip

I'm still better than you.

Report Post Tip

WingWongWang.

Get it right you numpty...

Report Post Tip

The reaction thus far has been positive.  Yes, my father made a big mistake - but it's an honest mistake and a mistake that can be learned from.

Report Post Tip

Yes, we already knew that WWW was part of the Kuklinski bloodline. He gave me no trouble while in New York, he was allowed to go to Detroit, and he was a perfectly fine Crew Leader while in Detroit.

That is, until, he decided to, jokingly or not, suggest we should start racing to kill a New York member.

As DeadlySin already stated. We knew who WWW was, and we quite frankly didn't care, and just let you get on with it.

Report Post Tip

Inadvertently given Kukulinksi exactly what he desired here as he wasn't WWW.

Report Post Tip

It was, if we are all honest, not a totally black and white execution.

I'm not moaning, just saying that it was a run of the mill CL falling out - not the kind of action the Kuku line is usually associated with.

No bitterness here - it was a good run.

Report Post Tip

Mighty Mick thinks the identity of this WWW character is completely irrelevant. He does however sound like a very unfortunate fool. I mean, threatening a Boss from another city! Disgusting behaviour!

Mighty Mick thinks CL's should know better. And Mighty Mick knows a lot.

Report Post Tip

Its pretty funny how we have had 2 Godfathers claim they already knew that Kuku = WWW, when they were not the same person.

Report Post Tip

I'll say one thing - WWW's descendency no doubt informed the decision taken to kill him.

Had he been of, say, the Premier bloodline, then he would still be alive today.

Report Post Tip

I'm shocked and amazed. Not that Kuku once again thinks he was someone that he wasn't, that for some reason to of our Godfathers also seem to think WWW was of the Kuku bloodline, I can categorically state here and now, WWW wasn't related in any fashion to Kuku.

Tyrion sighs and puts his head into his tiny little hands

Report Post Tip

Excuse me, I of course meant "two". I hate when I mis-speak.

Report Post Tip

So you are saying that some people have such good connections that they can pull off joking with their friends about almost anything?

I have no problems with that. If Prem can get away with saying certain things to certain people and you can't... well, maybe you just need to make better friends with him or his people. That is if you want to be as him. Since you seem to care about him so much.

Report Post Tip

Prem and I have an understanding of sorts.  We bloodlined each other's ancestors, but actually get on quite well.  He's a good guy.

The point I'm making is this: had WWW been of the Prem bloodline, he wouldn't have been shot for such dubious reasons.  But he was descended from the Kuku lineage and therefore a decision was hastily taken.

Report Post Tip

No he wasn't.

Report Post Tip

You just said the same thing I said with your own words, Kuku_Wang. So I have nothing new to add. Good luck.

Report Post Tip

Aidan, has it to be with friendship or enemyship?  Or of perceived methodologies?  Grudges?  That sort of thing.

Report Post Tip

As a wise man once said before and I quote.

" Don't feed the troll."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: WingWangWong: Kuku's bloodline had a good run
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL