Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 20:44:19
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 
WingWangWong: Kuku's bloodline had a good run Started by: Kuklinski_Wang on Oct 08, '12 10:42

Well despite what anyone thinks or believes or is so certain they knew all along, I don't care for impostering. Be that as it may, looks like Kuklinski_Wang got what he wanted out of this speech, so well-played.

WWW was a good guy. RIP man.

Report Post Tip

I wanted to pay a little bit of homage to the people who kept me where I was.

Some deadbeat comes out trying to imitate me and fails.

Report Post Tip

They killed you father, they killed you for speaking the truth.  But they cannot kill the truth.

They cannot kill the truth.

Report Post Tip

This KuKu cat set trippin!! You aint no Blood homie! We wild over heer...Yo Bloodline aint strong as my line of Bloods. I got soldiers out heer in these streets ready to die! So dont trip on the set or we making a trip to where you be at. Riding down for the drive-by! 187 on a undercover cop!

Yayie Yayieeeee...

Report Post Tip

Hear hear!

Report Post Tip

OG and Magus...  What is this strange dialect you are using?

Report Post Tip

Funny how everyone says they ignore Kuku and his threads, yet their always the most read and attract the most attention

Report Post Tip

She sighs heavily, her dreams of this joining the rest of the Kuku bloodline's discussions.

This had gone by the wayside for four glorious days until Kuku himself brought it back to the forefront and you making sure it stayed there isn't helping.

If you don't want his trash at the top of the gutters don't keep it there by getting yourself involved.

Simple. Common. Sense.

Report Post Tip

Erm.... dreams dashed.. Yeah, that's what happened...

She blushes

Floury Tortoise mooned me from across the Street and distracted me. I blame him for my speech impedements as of late. He's stalking me I swear.

Report Post Tip

Yawn.

WWW is dead, killed for Kuklinski grudges.

Check out LA, folks.

Report Post Tip

I'm sure that those that want to stay away from these discussions can do so. I mean, the word Kuku is even in the title, so easy to avoid for those that don't want to bother with this. Anybody that speaks up here does so because he WANTS to.

Report Post Tip

Kuku only talks about himself in the third person.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: WingWangWong: Kuku's bloodline had a good run
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL