Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 08:10:21
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
WingWangWong: Kuku's bloodline had a good run Started by: Kuklinski_Wang on Oct 08, '12 10:42

Instant Karma's gonna get you, John.

I like how you come out here and tell TWO Godfathers and a whole lot of other people what to do with their time.

Can somone shoot that fucker?  Again?

Report Post Tip

So... we haven't learned not to suggest we shoot other people in the streets... *tsk* *tsk*

Report Post Tip

He wasn't WWW and anyone who spoke with him could tell you that...

Report Post Tip

Its weird how everyone is choosing to ignore the people who are stating that WWW and Kuku were not the same person.   Im not sure Kuku's end game in this but my father was the LHM to WWW and I can most definitely assure you I know for fact they are NOT the same person

Report Post Tip

* Kuku stands and laughts uproariously at the naysayers *

Kuku's bloodline are masters in deception and disguise.  You silly boys.

Anyway, let the big boys talk.

The fact remains, had WWW come from a less...  tainted bloodline, then he'd be alive today.

Report Post Tip

If we really want to start believing what people say on the streets that can't be proven, I'd have to ask why Kuku or an imposter of him came back to shed bad light on WWW after he was taken down in a way that has left a good number of people confused... almost as if KuKu is working for SammyGarcini!

My real point is WWW wasn't Kuku and rumors are too easy to start so only back what this Kuku says if you're an idiot.

Report Post Tip

The Where... bloodline.

Still smarting from that time I shot your BG incog, then you threatened me, then you had to publicly beg me to accept your apology and not have you killed?

Go away.  Stop looking for deflected glory.  You're nothing.  A poor man's RJFuller

Report Post Tip

Kuku if you reall were WWW surely you would know the lineage of your RHM and LHM.   Perhaps you could shed some light on who they were?

Report Post Tip

DLL, I will, once more, defer to the wise words of Oscar Wilde:

vcort001

• Best answer 17%
  • 138 answers

Member Since: February 21, 2006Total Points: 472 (Level 2)Points earned this week: 0

"Wise men never argue with fools, because people from a distance can't tell who is who"?

Report Post Tip

To accuse me of having Kuku work for me, is hilarious. Thanks for making me chuckle WhereAmI!

You can believe what you like to believe about what bloodline WWW was apart of, and I'll believe what I believe.

Report Post Tip

I got rather confused at exactly what Oscar Wilde said:

"Wise men never argue with fools, because people from a distance can't tell who is who" 

Report Post Tip

It's WhereAmL, and my comment was a joke. WWW wasn't Kuklinski, you already killed him, why further bash his name?

Report Post Tip

Sammy theres a difference between knowledge and fact.   Ask Kuku anything specific about WWW and hell have no idea wtf he talking about.

Report Post Tip

If I was being tarred with the Kuku brush, I would want to clear my name and I can't blame WingWongWang for wanting to do the same.

Fortunately, one of his descendants has approached the Gods hoping they will be able to confirm for us the truth in the same manner as they did recently for the Ragnarok bloodline when someone was incorrectly claiming to be him, as is the case here.

Report Post Tip

I welcome the clarification.  The heads of Philly and New York are no mugs.

Report Post Tip

Will the real WingWongWant, please stand up.

Report Post Tip

Phil_Steak, his family has returned to these streets.   Wether he chooses to reveal himself I guess will be up to him.   It just confuses me why Kuku, who himself has been subject to people pretending to be part of his family line...  and he really didn't like it, would do this now.

Also:

Name: Kuklinski_Wang (-48)
Level: 5
Bodyguards: Not Protected
Sponsor: None
Invited By: SonnyBlack

Looks like Kuku has found himself a home in NY... strange

Report Post Tip

Until there is evidence to show that WWW wasn't Kuku, I believe WWW is/was Kuku.
Show me any evidence showing otherwise.  

Report Post Tip

The man was trying to stay incog from what I heard, asking him to break that probably isn't worth it to him. Maybe we could just wait for the results from the Gods as DonBot suggested.

Report Post Tip

Phil, show me evidence that WWW was kuku?

It works both ways. I know for a fact that WWW wasn't kuku, I wouldn't come out here and say that if I didn't. There are no facts here in plain sight for anyone to believe kuku that he was WWW.

I know that kuku has possibly been spotted on IRC Avenue under the name WWW, but thats not proof the two are one in the same person.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: WingWangWong: Kuku's bloodline had a good run
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL