Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 09:08:32
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
WingWangWong: Kuku's bloodline had a good run Started by: Kuklinski_Wang on Oct 08, '12 10:42

Alas, I am too late, well played Goku, well played...

Report Post Tip

Indeed, this was my intention. KingSao farts excellence.

But that does not take from the fact that whichever of you really is Kuku, is a total idiot.

Report Post Tip

I'd just like to say, it's Sammy Garcini, not Sammi Garcini.

Thanks.

Report Post Tip

I applaud your ability to spell your own name, you demonstrate an unfathomable skill set... I'm proud just to be the same species as you.

Report Post Tip

"Ohhh please tell me what you bring to the table that is soooo special? Who are you? Why do you actually think you are a somebody? Why do you 'dupe' yourself to make youself feel important? Where are the answers to the questions I have been asking?"

Pats Richard-Kuklinski on the face in a hard manner.

"You're a joke. Just someone to laugh at. At least that is all I see you for."

Report Post Tip

Mister Chase, I'm sure a man of your caliber is able to recognise an imposter, and their false statements and recollections. Just because a man refers to the population as "The peon masses" does not make him a Kuklinski... You also need to be well educated, quick-witted and of course, roguishly handsome.

Report Post Tip

Cory looks the man up and down for a moment.

"Indeed sir, I know the identity of the real Kuklinski. I don't have to sit here and try to debate and argue over the identity. That is besides the point really  and honestly irrelivant. You are jumping around my questions. Why are you so special? Why do you think you are above the law to talk to a Godfather in such a way. I am fairly new to this country, only dating back months of my own bloodline here. I don't know the history of this place like many others but I have heard the stories."

Cory steps forward to Kuklinski.

"So.. enlighten me please. I want to hear from your mouth why you think you are something to be admired? You have a chance to impress me, but you will probably bounce around the question. I am not going to sit on the streets for days and badger you, just want a little knowledge of what you think about yourself. I wish only to know the concept of your thinking mind and what makes your ego big with no accomplishment that I have seen whatsoever. What runs through your brain to drive you away from the reality of your own embarassment?"

Report Post Tip

My one hope, my one wish, is that this incident is an exception. A unique event bought around by a unique set of circumstances. That this is the beginning of a slippery slope back to the times when Godfather's Roman & -Premier (or -Premier & Roman) rules with iron fists and people were scared of coming to the streets for fear that their words, whether made in jest, inquisitively or said otherwise, would be twisted to give someone an excuse to execute a single member or even an entire family.

My take on this is Godfather SammyGarcini (I hope I got your name right Sir) gave a warning, and this warning was not headed, and he should actually be commended for restricting the take down to just WingWangWong (or WingWongWang, I am not good with names) and his hands rather then using it as an excuse to execute 15+ people and add many +1's to his and his hitters guns. Too often we have seen leaders take down even 50 member families for the indiscretion of 1 member.

But to return to my original point, I only hope people are not scared of coming to the streets and this is a unique event

Report Post Tip

Ragnarok: does it really matter? in the end www is still dead and everyone involved moves on.

It mattered enough when it was you being confused with a rogue, so the Gods clarified the situation. I see no reason why the same can't be done for the falsely accused WWW bloodline.

Report Post Tip

i believe enkindle resolved the situation in the coffeeshop last night. unsure if that puts any closer to this situation or not but the gods have spoke on it

Report Post Tip

What resolution did enkindle reach?

Report Post Tip

That he would not do the same for WWW that they did for Ragnarok for some obscure reason...

Report Post Tip

I would be intrigued to hear more on this obscure reason as the situations appear to be identical.

Report Post Tip

The reason was that WWW doesn't give a shit and has said himself he doesn't give a shit. He has said he just wants everyone to shut the fuck up about it.

There's your reason.

Report Post Tip

Thank you for clarifying the situation for me, Godfather!

However, given that when a rogue impersonated the Ragnarok bloodline a swift announcement was provided to the masses stating that the rogue was not Ragnarok. This was despite his personal wishes, as he said he did not request this to happen, so why should the personal wishes of WWW matter?

Given the similarities between the circumstances, I'm sure you can understand my confusion as to why this hasn't occurred again, or why it happened the first time if it isn't going to happen now.

Report Post Tip

To be quite frank, you clearly know nothing about the 'Ragnarok situation'. This is nothing like it in case you wondered, not even close.

At this point I don't think anybody actually cares who WWW is or was. He still did what he did, and died for it. End of story.

Report Post Tip

Clearly I must be mistaken then, because it seems to be very close to me.

Would you mind explaining the differences to me so I know where I've gone wrong?

Report Post Tip

Actually, I do mind.

You can take my word for it that this situation isn't the same at all, and leave it at that.

Report Post Tip

Understood.

Thank you for your clarification on this matter.

Report Post Tip

Listen to the Godfathers, they know what's what.

Richard-Kuklinski is a poor, poor imposter.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: WingWangWong: Kuku's bloodline had a good run
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL