Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 22:31:41
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
WingWangWong: Kuku's bloodline had a good run Started by: Kuklinski_Wang on Oct 08, '12 10:42

does it really matter? in the end www is still dead and everyone involved moves on. 

Report Post Tip

Rags, would you want people to think you were Kuku? I know I wouldn't.

Report Post Tip

I am Kuku... Now can we please move on?

I also crap my bed on a daily occasion and inform Telkin right away.

Report Post Tip

I heard Telkin even pays for samples to be sent to him to prove it.

Report Post Tip

"Go away.  Stop looking for deflected glory.  You're nothing.  A poor man's RJFuller"

" Kuku, you are an attention whore. Nothing more, and nothing less. I don't really care what your bloodline (or fake bloodline), however it goes, has to say on the streets. I don't care about your noninspirational speeches and inflated ego of who you are or once was. You need to look at yourself in the mirror before talking to anyone else.

I ask myself, who are you? The only answer I return to myself is an attention whore.

WHO ARE YOU!?!?! All I see is fuck up who lets his mouth get too big for himself. If you bloodline has done this so much, where is the learning from it? You know what you have done that I have seen since I have been around these shores? Get trust into a family, rogue, say something crazy to explain yourself. Get trust into a family, rogue again, and back to the streets to claim your attention. Ok, this time, you gain trust into a family, set up, spoke ill, died, and back to the streets to get your attention. Heaven forbid if we can live without that last part.

To simplify what I am trying to say, I don't care if you were WWW or not. You seem like a man who clearly can't learn from mistakes, no matter what they might be. Your days of being a CL and making your decisions are over. They have been over, and as far as I can see into the future, will be over.

You think this makes people respect you to some extent? If you do, you are wrong. Are you ever tired of making a fool of yourself?"

Report Post Tip

This whole conversation has brought me so many tears of laughter, it's ridiculous.

On a side note, I hear Telkin doesn't exist and you all are crazy.

Report Post Tip

I heard he does and he lives in your bathroom DeliriousDerek. Collecting poop samples straight from the source.

Report Post Tip

In all honesty most of our bloodlines have gone undercover at times. Sometimes one just needs a break from being the next version of the same personality. It can be for many reasons, including the ones that the gene pool that produces the Kuku Clan. When this occurs people (Who have gone deep undercover themselves.) run to the Street and back rooms of IRC Avenue to share their versions of how they "found out".

Does it really matter in the end?

Those of the Kuku Clan have gone undercover before. They have succeeded at it until they tell the wrong person, say the wrong thing, out themselves, or show the genetically passed down similarities from previous generations.

Did WWW resemble the bloodline of Kuku? Maybe.

Is there definitive proof that should be released to the public? Probably.

Should it be? No. Why not? Simple, it has NOTHING to do with who WWW was. It's something that the devoted employees and volunteers down at City Hall should NOT have to be involved in. It's crossing that line when it comes to respecting the privacy of one's bloodlines past and present. If your uncle's mother's cousin's twin sister's brother's nephew's grandfather was deep undercover would you want the excellent staff down at City Hall to out you for the world to hear? I highly doubt it. It would set a precedent that would be used time and time again to make it so people cannot go undercover, much like the demands to provide a detailed family tree that resulted in the removal of family records from our personal profiles. This is Mafia, we aren't the same person as those who were born before us, after us, or with us.

The onus of proof should be on the community, not the administration of City Hall.

(OOC: It's possible to be IC in the Streets even.)

Report Post Tip

Did WWW resemble the bloodline of Kuku? Maybe. 

Admittedly I did fuck all as a CL, other than harass other people's members... but that's still a little harsh no?

Shall we put all this redundant bickering to bed now lads?

Report Post Tip

Considering Kuku could not even spell Wang's name right...I'm gonna believe that he was not who he says he was.

However, Kuku never was much with words, was he?

Report Post Tip

Considering that this,

"JakeBullet Caffrey Los Angeles Gangster Suicided Sep 12, '12 13:23 Oct 08, '12"

was kuku's last known relative. Please note the time that this young man decided to take his own life, yes you're right, this was a considerable time fater mr wangs departure, so, it couldnt have been kuku. case closed!

Report Post Tip

*after. thanks.

Report Post Tip

The proof is in the title. If Kuku was WWW, you'd think he'd at least get his own father's name right.

Report Post Tip

I think what people referring to was the part of Richard Kuklinski that lives inside us all. Indeed, WingWongWang is a Kuklinski, as is Godfather DeadlySin and SammiGarcini... When a man of such charisma as myself is allowed to shine in all his glory, it is only natural that those around him bask in that light and absorb his greatness. I am humbled by the news that even in my absence my spirit lives on in the future generations, and my great legacy is continued through the great work of others. Today is a victory for the Kuklinski bloodline, just as tomorrow will be. I am thankful to you all, god bless!

I think what people referring to was the part of Richard Kuklinski that lives inside us all. Indeed, WingWongWang is a Kuklinski, as is Godfather DeadlySin and SammiGarcini...

When a man of such charisma as myself is allowed to shine in all his glory, it is only natural that those around him bask in that light and absorb his greatness.

I am humbled by the news that even in my absence my spirit lives on in the future generations, and my great legacy is continued through the great work of others. Today is a victory for the Kuklinski bloodline, just as tomorrow will be.

I am thankful to you all, god bless!

Report Post Tip

"I hear an echo... echo.."

Report Post Tip

Nice formatting fail kuku

Report Post Tip

It happens to the very best of us... clearly.

I know how much the masses enjoy the eloquence of my speeches, so today they are given the opportunity to hear it twice.

Report Post Tip

(I actually lol'd at the last post)

Rick, you seem to be a bit misinformed on what the masses truly want. For years I have watched you make a fool out of yourself on these streets, and every time you pop back up, with a bigger ego and a grander sense of who you think you are.

If one person comes out here and says they enjoy listening to you speak, for any reason other than they think that you are amusing when you ramble nonsense, I will eat Sao's farts.

Report Post Tip

"If one person comes out here and says they enjoy listening to you speak, for any reason other than they think that you are amusing when you ramble nonsense, I will eat Sao's farts."

I'm lying but I will say word for word - I enjoy listening to you speak, because they remind me I need to beat FlouryTortoise senseless.

Get to work Goku.

Report Post Tip

Please, no-one reveal your enjoyment of my words... I have spotted the speaker's true intention, to draw you out here and prove him incorrect, so that he may satisfy his sexual desires to taste the faecal gases of his employer.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: WingWangWong: Kuku's bloodline had a good run
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL