Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 08:58:06
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Have you got the X Factor? Started by: Disorder on Jun 19, '17 19:55

Kid couldn't help but smile as his good friend Ullk made his speech. He just had a way with words that man, and he was glad he took the opportunity to try and lead his own family. He deserved it, and he knew that his pote would be an awesome family head.

"That's it mon pote! You deserve more than anyone else here! My hat goes to you.."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The Jack listened to ullknowthatwasme with that goofy smile on his face saying "Yup the fucker will do it am sure" , The man is wise the man has a heart of a lion he is a warrior a thinker a gambler and a leader!! Knowing him i can easily say he got the X factor!!

The jacks yells CHEEEERS ULLK!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Northstar waited for everyone to sit down, he slowly approached the mic, looking around at all the familiar faces. He proceeded to pick up the mic, take a breath and started to talk.

"Im not here for any real specific reason personally, you see. I just wanted to say that if you want to see something truly amazing, you should see what offtiggy's mum can do with a flute after she's had a glass of wine or two. Don't believe me? Ask him yourself!"

Northstar continued to walk off, spotting offtiggy in the crowed he stuck his middle finger up at him. Twice. And then left

Report Post Tip

HAHAHAHHA

IF YOU JOIN YOU WILL DIE HAHAHHAHAH

Report Post Tip

If you're looking for effort, enthusiasm and a person that doesn't get involved in or actively search for idle gossip/bloodlines and politics; Wraith is a very legit shout from my own experiences working with him in the late Godfather Prati's family.

However judging by his speech I'm not sure if he's missed the point or isn't interested in the gig?

Finanaveguy shrugs and carries on with his day.

Report Post Tip

Hearing a familiar voice, he walked over to greet him.

"Thank you for the kind words old friend and I hope life has been kind to you since our recent new endeavours. To answer your question, my main purpose was to re-direct a swaying debate and try to show people the opportunity that was presented to them. Secondly, I once made a friend a promise and I will keep to that promise. That is all I can really say on the matter at this point in time."

Report Post Tip

TheDonBot had been listening nearby, trying to blend in the best he could. It was no easy task given the amount of glorious accessories he chose to wear; the fancy hat, shiny rings, and his cane were all very recognizable. Then again, he was a fucking robot and probably would have stood out regardless. 

"Certainly should be interesting to watch this progress," he mumbled to himself

Report Post Tip

Freddie had stood and listened intently to each of the mobsters that had spoken before him, before slowly taking to the stage. He was intrigued by this concept, but not a willing participant. That wasn't to say he was against the idea, it just wasn't for him. He had sworn on his honour when he received his button, and if he abandoned that, what would he have left?

Nonetheless, Freddie felt compelled to address the crowd as he thought something had been missed. Something important.

"This is a unique opportunity and I'm not sure how many see that. Many will dispute Disorder's intentions, as they dispute his every move, but I am not one of them. I do however, have a different dispute. This is not an opportunity to become an esteemed leader, nor a pet project, depending on whichever side of the coin you see. This is an opportunity to encourage change, to ammend the status quo, to adjust the fabric of our society. Yet despite this opportunity, few seem willing to take it."

"Forgive me for being blunt, but I am not here to make friends. How many people that had stood before you have offered a real difference? And how many have offered the same, but in a different package? Has anyone before me offered all associates a joining bonus of $1,000,000 to ensure they have a strong base of bodyguards on which to rely? Has any offered an associate an actual position of responsibiity, not an empty promise? The chance to collect witness statments, the opportunity to run the Family bar, a mere shot at proving their worth based on their actions, their personalities and their characters, not their bloodlines or their friends? Has anyone recommend that this archaic notion of silence around guns is lifted, so that those of less experience can learn from others? After all, we are mobsters, are we not?"

"I'll repeat, this is a great opportunity, but I'm worried that as a society, we may be missing the opportunity that it really is. Vote JebBush."

Report Post Tip
Solum walked out onto the streets. looking at those gathered and spoke out loud and clear, she was going to give it a shot.

"Seeing as a leader needs to individually trust/rely on and know their members. They also need to have a firm hand and a sturdy soul to lead. Those who refuse to and just are in to do it to say they got to need to think it twice. I believe that communication and activity in a crew is important to keep members. Loyalty of the crew to leaders. Always starts with the leaders loyalty to the members. With the chance to make movements into bettering the streets or standing out. Activities word getting out on the streets. And even just the fun of a crime being held to appease urges. I see it all connecting in a simple roundabout movement in the need to show, it's time to start teaching new members of the Mafia and time to work together. It's either liked or not, but you put yourself in those shoes and have to be prepared to face the world ready for anything to come at you.and with that i bid adù~."
Solum would not be surprised if she was told off for what was said. She only meant to say what she thought was right. It was something she had watched and learned from those around her. Moving off to the back of the crowd she waited to hear what was next.
Report Post Tip

Disorder walked back to the front of the crowd.

"At this point I'd like to say I've been delighted with the interest shown and the effort made by not just the hopeful candidates but also by those that took the trouble to come out and support them. Your voices all helped. As it stands the judging panel have been so taken with the response that we have decided to take the unexpected step of awarding auth to all six that applied!

Also, along with granting six new auths, we are still considering up to another three! So, if you still wish to apply and feel like you have what it takes, you are welcome to do so. We will leave the competition open for a few more days and see who else chooses to try their luck."

Taking a moment he ordered a guard to post the sign up on the wall for all to see.

"Now, there are some practicalities to go through in order for this to get started. Firstly, the new leaders will all occupy the city of New York. They will be distributed as follows.

JebBush and Solum will set up their Headquarters in Brooklyn.

Wraith and DonaldTrump will make their homes in Manhattan.

Ullknowthatwasme and MarcoVendetta will take up the final district and set up shop in The Bronx.

You must start in your assigned district. Please do not make the mistake of setting up in the wrong place. That would almost certainly yield a bad reaction.

After that, you are free! It will be up to each of you to forge or reject each other as you see fit. Indeed as independent auths you are all free to make whatever alliances or enemies, internal and external, as any auth would in any normal city. You are all free. Free from fees, debt or obligation. Whatever you decide to do, you do for your own reasons and with responsibility for your own actions. 

Good luck to you all!"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Juto had just picked up some ice cream cone from the corner vendor, As he had been in the crowd for hours listening to all who dare to go on stage at such a  great sounding opportunity. Just when he settles down to continue watching Disorder came on stage announcing names  that successfully grabbed this rare chance. As the last few lucky bastards names were mentioned Juto leap up as some of his mate MarcoVendetta, and Donald_Trump who went on stage was mentioned. In a daze, not realizing the recently bought ice cream now on his cherished shoes. Nodding his head as he listens to the rest of the speech suddenly feeling a chill down his leg looking down at his foot then back up realizing the speech is over. Not being able to resist his hand unconsciously started to clap loudly. Noticing that after Disorder left a few more people went on stage, But not paying attention to this Juto start going in the direction he last saw Marco. In a rush he bumped  right into someone not turning around he said 

"Sorry looking for someone" and continue on for a few steps, then heard someone cursing that sound vaguely familiar to him turning around he started to smile said 

"Ah, it's exactly the person I was looking to see, where have you've been hiding" he goes up to him and launches a hug  at him even though he tries to escape. Patting his back, he says

"Congrats mate you've done me proud, you've done to the crew proud. I hope you are successful and bring forth your family name well" turning around to leave then turn my head 

"Ah, don't forget about me, we may not of many meetings, but when we did, we met well" before Marco could even talk Juto started to leave towards  the crowd. As he was walking he turned around and told one his best mates also bodyguard Linley to give him his ice cream he told him to hold. Not sure what to say Linley already use to his boss antics he look around and said

"Boss it's down there" as he pointed Juto slowly tilted his head to look in that direction and saw melted liquid on his favorite pair of shoes.

"NOoo my baby's" turning around, he smacked Linley on the back of the head

"Why  didn't you tell me sooner? No! Never mind that not important now, Hurry call Taylor tell her to start the car if we hurry, we might be able to save them" running out of the crowd toward the parking lot. As he goes past Disorder he nods his head to give his due respect and jumps into his car holding his shoes afraid of making them worse 

Report Post Tip

Saitama listens to the announcement being made as to who would be selected to head out to New York looking over the candidates he rubs his chin and nods. This should be an interesting trial to see how these individuals fair.

"Godfather Disorder sir, So these individuals are set up as equals? Have the right to run the city as they see fit together or not together? Inside and outside influences including? I'm a little curious if it would cause friction between families these individuals came from. I recall notes  of sort of a "Popularity contest" similar to this quite a few years ago that ended in backroom arguing "You shoot my guy I'll shoot yours!" Type of fiasco. None the less I'm eager to see this play out. @DonaldTrum make New York great again!

Saitama sips his coffe nearby watching 

Report Post Tip

After briefly listening to the speech Disorder had recently announced about The X Factor he leans over as a good friend of his Dark_Vampire_Queen whispers into his ear he cracks a huge smile focusing all attention on Disorder hearing what she says and paying most attention to what the GodFather is revealing 

"Sir, this is your time to go out and shine,after all put forth the effort to prove your integrity and ambition youve had held deeply inside yourself"

Taking a quick glance at Dark_Vampire_Queen with a grimacing smile as his face wrinkles up he nods her way as she follows behind his lead through the crowd Donald_Trump with no sign of nervousness he reaches for his gold watch looking at the time his eyes remain glued towards Disorder he just knows that at this very moment he cannot give up even for a second he just wonders with such a relief Trump Tower can finally be open to the public for business with so much potential that the people can give to New York and finally The New York Times magazine will finally start republishing their headlines with many of different faces to appear in control to see such a awesome city prosper and the industries to reconstruct to how things used to be

"Dark_Vampire_Queen, if I am given this opportunity to prove myself worthy to take an oath for office I want to ask you to be my right hand man, secretary, and partner in crime?"

Jumping for joy he almost caught a tear in her eye as she agrees taking his sleve jumping up an down repeating the words yes to take such a honorable role for his successful day to appear he looks around to all of the crowd of so many delicate people that could take the position and being only one person he was grateful if he is placed in this situation

Report Post Tip

Saitama, they are normal auths. Just like you. Able to manage their own districts and city as they see fit. Just like you. They can have whatever HQ size they wish and whatever protection they think practical. They can become Godfathers, they can decide not to. They can for alliances with other cities and families and do whatever they feel is best for themselves as a group or as individuals. Just like you.

I'm really not sure how to make it any clearer.

Report Post Tip

Marco would be standing eagerly, earlier, listening to Disorder make his final announcements before realizing that he was one of the chosen to set up in New York, Marco would start nodding his head slowly and picking up speed as it hits them that he will be a crew leader, just like him and his bloodline have dreamed of being. Clapping would erupt from many others, including Marco. He would feel a man lurch at him for a hug, it was Juto. Marco would be listening to Juto talk to him as the crowd continues to clap, feeling a series of solid pats on the back as Marco grips Juto's hand and uses his other hand to pat his back in return, from all the excitement. Juto would part away, into the crowd, as Marco does as well thinking to himself,

"I did it! By the gods, I did it!", Marco would start shaking his right arm, happily, "Ma and the rest of them are going to be so proud!"

Report Post Tip

I think you should just shoot him Disorder lolz that will clear things up but I am sure you were already thinking that Saitama

you know he is thinking you will now after those comments with that attitude so maybe a little "house cleaning" might be needed aye! or will Saitama strike first so he does not die in the near future?

Report Post Tip

Saitama raises an eyebrow at Manny and his ramblings.

I'm not sure what your trying to get at or imply Manny I assure you I have no dog nor interest nor care who succeeds in New York. My soul attention is that of Phillidelphia. I am only intrigued how things will play out and asked a few questions and bringing up a comparison to the past. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Kid grew a huge smile as he heard the contest winners. He knew a couple of them, and they deserved more than anybody.

"Congrats to all the winners! I'm very excited to see what will happen!"
Report Post Tip

First of all things, a big thank to all of my friends who did support me.

Next is a thank you for Godfather Disorder and the judging panel for choosing us. I look forward to working with the other five (for now) chosen mafiosi to make New York a big prosper city of good reputation, and remain at their disposition to make further plans for our growth. Cheers, and best of luck to all!

Report Post Tip

Solum stood and put her hands in her pockets, "Same goes for here, I look forward to working with the others, to those who supported from the side and just with the best of lucks. It was well appreciated. Best wishes to anyone moving on in their journey." She moved back and went to prepare getting some notices in.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Have you got the X Factor?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL