Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 04:32:23
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Have you got the X Factor? Started by: Disorder on Jun 19, '17 19:55

​​​"A leader is needed much for a job one who won't back down, nor will I allow such a city with so much potential fall or atleast if I have something to do about it I'll take some type of action in order to keep the pace of movement along the way there will be a group of people p le not by the hundreds by the thousands, you people will see when I have sat back and watched multiple great leaders falls and many shitty ones succeed in these roads well I like to see what you think of a person like me, after all I did become a multi-billionair just by my father simply giving me a small loan of a million dollar I started a construction business and I am the owner Trump Tower, I want to build a wall so big that no man could phathom upon crossing it I am very rich and I will bring many of jobs for the economy and for us to be pulled out from debt after all I am Donald_Trump many will say bad things about me but I brush it off my shoulders I am not afraid to stand up in front lines of a war as it has and will remain death before dishonor"

Making his was through the crowd pushing people to his left and right trying to make a path making and appearance towards Disorder who had just finished his speech he reaches out with his right hand to make and acquaintance giving it his all

"I stand before you of course to apply for one position to lead into a city in which needs someone who has lived their life and become very rich in the process I will protect those who are in need and destroy those who are greed after all I am Donald J Trump"

Report Post Tip

Solum listened but spoke after a bit. "I have heard of my ancestors working with Donald_Trump, he stands behind what he believes is right and no one could blame him for that. I do believe he  would be able to do the job as well." 

Standing back she kept her hands in her pockets and smiled a bit. She was rooting for her friend, just like he did for his.

Report Post Tip

Marco would have stuck around afterwards from previously to see if anymore people stand up to give their pitch on being a leader. He would notice that Donald_Trump goes up and as he talks, Marco is slowly nodding the whole way while, of course, puffing from his lit cigar in his right hand. After he is done speaking, Marco would stick his cigar in his mouth and begin to clap loudly,

"This is a man I can stand behind!" Marco is thinking the entire time.

Report Post Tip

Jeb makes his way over to a large group of people who are all waited with bated breath for the proud man's response to this tremendous news, however he takes a pause and looks down towards the floor for a moment wondering exactly how he will phrase this. After a few moments of waiting he sharply looks back upwards to the many adoring fans and clears out his throat as loud and obnoxiously as one could muster, to the point of injuring his voice box a bit if we're being fair.

This is a wonderful offer, however when I came out to these streets for the opportunity of a lifetime I was merely a baby Jeb still kicking along wondering what he would make of his life -- this was before my wonderful boss granted me the highly esteemed rank of Right Hand Man for her family, and I have decided that I will be continuing on and helping with the operations at The Wilshire.

Taking a pause in his speech as to not make too annoying of a run on sentence for people to deal with, he puffed a bit of a cigar that was old and possibly no longer even lit as he mustered on with the courage of nine thousand lions.

I thank Godfather Disorder for this opportunity and I am sure that the others who will go will enjoy their newly gifted jobs as the new leaders of New York City, I wish them all the best of luck in their newfound venture.

That's when he noticed the doppelganger Donald Trump who was standing next to the other, blinking a few times to make sure he was in fact seeing correctly, he shrugged and decided not to comment; he had given his piece and was ready to head back to Vegas where he would continue to work under Vivian_Ward.

Report Post Tip

TheDonBot was passing the time quite lazily, listening to varying different discussions around the Streets, absentmindedly fiddling with some nuts and bolts. His head turned quickly (well, as quickly as it could anyway) towards the direction of the X Factor conversation as he heard Jeb make his statement.

He never would have guessed that one of the entrants would withdraw at the last moment. Then again he never would have guessed he'd fit in as well as he seemed to around here, or that he'd still be unable to find his dear robo-sociates Joey Mousepad and Clamps. He missed them dearly...

Regardless, the reasons which Jeb had given were understandable, maybe even noble - TheDonBot wasn't quite sure. Sometimes human emotions evaded him. He was, after all, a fucking robot. Having previously listened to Disorder's announcement, TheDonBot found himself slightly baffled to say the least.

"Best of luck to all those making the move, certainly a unique venture! That is to say, from what I can tell, it's definitely a different approach than the guidelines for Detroit and Los Angeles. Nearly a full day now since the announcement though, I'm wondering if perhaps there's a holdup at City Hall with paperwork, or maybe a financial holdup?"

TheDonBot lit a cigar and went back to fiddling with his nuts...and bolts.

Report Post Tip

Listening to her best friend Donald_Trump stepping up on the pedistool she begins to expose her fangs as blood drips slowly down her chin smiling away Dark_Vampire_Queen knows that what he had spoken could be a very awesome thing to occur especially mentioning if he does take office she will take part of partial control keeping her mind free without any blinking she looks around in a quick action one by one seeing every individual among the crowd she keeps a solid straight face 

"I do believe Donald_Trump will be a good canidate for the job we have known each other for quite awhile and not only will I vouch for him ill stand by his side to support any decisions and choices he makes he has what it take with much intellectual mind frame I dont think it would hurt to atleast give him a chance to prove his self after all"

Turning away holding in her left hand what seems to look like a liquor flask with a chain wrapped around it she pops it open with her teeth as she begins to replenish herself with the blood within it

Report Post Tip

After running a few errands for Chicago, she was making her way through town when she saw the crowds gathered and Godfather Disorder making a speech. She listened to the various different mobsters step up and begin to explain their ideals and how they would run their families if given an opportunity and this made her smile. She had worked in North side since her arrival on these shores and having a family of her own was always her dream.

Waiting for the opportune moment, she slowly maneuvered her way through the watchers, quickly arriving at the front, the next person in line to have the chance to step up and speak. With the tuck of her hair behind her ear, she stood firm and began to walk up to the soapbox.

"Thank you for the opportunity to speak and to provide an insight into what I feel a family is and how I would lead if given the chance. For me, my members come first. They should feel welcomed, feel appreciated and feel like they can approach me at any time for any query. Those who are new and need help, I would dedicate the time to teach them in all the different ways that they can grow and blossom. Everyone seeks to more up in rank but my family would have a structure in place to reward the truly hard workers, making them know that they are appeciated and special."

A few familiar faces were in the crowd so she smiled and nodded to them, a silent thank you for their attendance. Feeling their support, she continued to speak.

"All who choose this life that we live, they know the importance of a family bond and trust. Everyone needs that something which will make them want to stand by the side of their leader till the very end. For me, that bond cannot be achieved without giving trust in return, without making them know that you believe in them and in their ability to protect those who share the same roof you could say. No matter what, I wouldn't be able to do this alone for its not about my journey, its about our journey, the journey of my family and a chance for us all to achieve something special together. That for me, is family."

"Thank you all for your time and thank you Godfather Disorder for allowing me the opportunity to speak today"

With a smile and a gentle nod of her head, she stepped down from the soapbox, allowing anyone else who wished to speak the chance to step up.

Report Post Tip

At the back of the crowd, Malice listened as everyone was giving speeches and congratulating each other. She normally wasn't a speech type of girl but she thought to herself "screw it why not". She made her way to the front and stood on the soapbox. 

"I want to start by saying congratulations to all those who have made it or shown their face here for this interesting opportunity. It takes courage to come out here and you all did wonderfully.”

“What in my opinion makes a great leader? Firstly the most important thing that I think a leader should bring is the ability to make selfless decisions that benefit their whole family. Someone willing to put in the time and effort it takes to make sure everyone is happy, going above and beyond to make sure that every member of their family is achieving any goals they have themselves, far too often people seem to think that leadership is just about self improvement with as little effort given as possible and I for one think that's a sure way for a family to fail.

"the second most important thing I think, especially in a place like this, is the ability to be yourself. Hiding behind a fake personality or the personality that you think people expect from you will only lead to trouble. You need to be honest, open and authentic if you wish to engage and influence people positively and it's not something that can be done if you’re trying too hard to be someone else. Once you can be yourself (unless you are a complete asshole), most other things like good communication, fair delegation, wise and experienced decision making and the ability to see past all the bullshit generally fall into place naturally.

"I hope I haven't taken up too much of your precious time with this and I hope that you all have a fabulous day!"

She smiled at everyone and walked to the back of the crowd excited to see who else might come out and try for a position.

Report Post Tip

_OM_ waves at Bex as she walks with that beautiful smile of content since her speech as she got to speak her heart. I want everyone to know that Bex here believes in what she said and for the time i ve had the privilege of spending in Chicago, she's made me feel welcome & appreciated. Thank you Bex. We love you. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"I think Bex would make a great leader, her speech speaks for itself in my opinion. For what it's worth though and having spent some time in Chicago myself I just wanted to come out and show my support"

Having said his piece Darkwing disappeared back down the street

Report Post Tip

Kaira was about to leave the place when she saw a familiar face.

Bex was about to hold a speech which made Kaira intrigued.

Meanwhile Bex was speaking, memories started flowing through Kaira's mind.

She remembered the time they first met. Kaira was in a pinch and suddenly a beautiful stranger approached her. With a kind heart Bex offered her help and guidance to a stranger.

Hearing her speech made Kaira feel how true and genuine her words were and she gave her a bright smile.

" My dear you are an amazing person and a beautiful soul. I am so happy I had the opportunity to hear your speech. I've always looked up to you and I will cheer you with all my heart forever."

Report Post Tip

Goodness gracious, folks, I can see the fever spreading! This train is starting to chug! There's nobody who can resist ol' Donnie - I'm a gorgeous man, a beautiful person. Did you know I judge beauty pageants? Ratings through the roof - the bigliest ratings. The contestants - beautiful ladies, such great people - they can't get enough of me. And I tell them, 'Hold on, ladies, I'm a happily married man!' And the rest is history, right? Ha ha. Boy talk, boy talk. Great crowd today, fantastic. 

Manhattan, what a town! Yuge respect for the place. Let's be serious here - let's be serious for one second here. We're talking about the mob here. That's what we do. We're mob people. Mobsters. You know it was my idea to call them that? You'd think these people could come up with their own words. But whenever people need a word, they come looking for Donald. I just say 'em. They come out like sailors. Name a phrase I haven't coined. You can't! Sad. What happened to the vocabulary in this country?

Being real, folks, staying on track, we're moving up. Our little movement is going places. Give yourselves a round of applause. Look around you. What a crowd. I really mean it, every one of you, you're a part of this crowd. And wow, take a look at it. So this is what we're gonna do, folks, we're going to tour this country. We're going to raise our units in Iowa, we're going to raise our units in California, we're going to raise our units in Illinois, and when we've got 'em all, we're setting up in Manhattan! 

God bless you all. 

Report Post Tip

Ok, so we have three more seemingly popular candidates present. You guys can all go set up in the fine city of New York. You've been assigned the following placements:  

Malice will join Solum in Brooklyn.

Donald_Trump will go into Manhattan with the other DonaldTrump when he eventually sets up. I figure two of you both claiming to be the same guy, both with aspirations of leadership, is so delightfully confusing you may as well live together. Something too split-personality perfect about that to ignore. 

Bex will join Ullknowthatwasme and MarcoVendetta in The Bronx.

Due to two of the previous names dropping out, that leaves just two spaces open here before this opportunity closes and the city is normalized. If anyone has been thinking about it but so far done nothing, well, hesitation and procrastination were never strong traits in a leader. Shake off your indecision and step forward before its too late!

Report Post Tip

Standing there with a grimacing smile Donald_Trump at this moment understand what this meant as his thinks to himself Disorder likes me, I'm very happy for his gift he had given to me with no hesitation he gets on his private jet to land in Manhattan, New York leaving from the Loop, Chicago he begins to stand proudly as he begins to build a tower and his thought come to mind Trump Tower

Report Post Tip

"Thank! Thank! I want to thank Disorder for giving the moment for we must get going. Move forward. Aim High. Plan a takeoff. Don't just sit on the runway and hope someone will come along and push the airplane. It simply won't happen. Change your attitude and gain some altitude. Believe me, you'll love it up here. My style of deal-making is quite simple and straightforward. I aim very high, and then I just keep pushing and  pushing and think big! You are going tbe thinking anyways so just, well.. think BIG!! Come on people think BIG!! it's going to be successfully whose with me???!!

As the crowd goes WILD!!!!!

Report Post Tip

A cloaked figure walks onto the stage. The face is not visible and an air of mystery is sensed. The crowd has quietened down. There was pin drop silence and tension was building up as they held their breath. The figure tapped on the mike and said three simple words in a voice clear as crystal.

Power and Money

The people heard it loud and clear. The murmuring stopped. The wind could be heard whistling. Even the rats had stopped squeaking. And then, the figure spoke again.

"Isn't this why you are here? Power and money. They make this world run. They keep this world from chaos. They are the ultimate vices."

The words sank in. Deep. As the crowd listened, the voice became stronger and stronger. The figure lifted its hood. It was a woman. Not just any woman, but a warrior. She had the grace of a dragon and Mystery surrounded her no more but was replaced with Courage, Bravery and Intelligence. A dangerous combination.

There were some in the crowd who murmured and sniggered.

Her voice had gathered the strength of a thousand and even nature seemed to obey her. She then roared

"I Am Mercenari. Daughter of ShadowMoon and the Incarnation of Sun Wukong."

Her voice thundered over the crowd and whatever murmuring there was left, was silenced.

"I can get you Power and Money" she said, in a quiet peaceful voice that left the crowd speechless.

The figure stepped off the stage and walked into the darkness, and vanished. Or did she...?

Report Post Tip

Cletus walked onto the street, dressed respectably for once. He had made sure to wipe the droplets of blood off his face from his last playtime so he’d make the best impression possible. He stopped and looked around smiling at the people gathered, a manic glint in his eye. “Ah yes, power.” he said before laughing for a few seconds. Stopping dead silent once people joined in nervously. He stared at them, eyes narrowed. “Power is great is it not?” he then changed expressions completely, jovial and friendly. “Which is why I’m here. It’s why we’re all here.”

He circled a few people, like a predator on the hunt, “And that is why I should be given a chance in New York.” he told them boldly. “Because in the quest for power, I won’t let things get in my way.” He tucked his hands in his pockets and stopped, tilting his head to the side as if listening to a voice and then nodding, “Yes, yes, you’re absolutely right.” he said to no one anyone could see. “Because if there is one thing I can do, its teach a lesson to people who really need to learn a thing or two.” He laughed again, chillingly. “Just ask my dear father, Francis.” he told them.

“But if I can be frank with you,” he said before walking over and holding out a hand to a stranger shaking their hand and saying, “Hi, I’m Frank.” he looked at the people gathered. “This would give me a chance to do something good for the community.” he let out a little giggle, “Aside from murdering the people who truly deserve it.” Smiling broadly he nodded his head, “I can do good in this world. I can also do bad. But give me a chance to do some good.” he tilted his head to the side again, nodding and nodding and nodding and then frowning. “Because whats better than a little bit of insanity and bloodshed among friends?” he asked them as he held up his hands.

Cletus stepped back and nodded his head as people started chanting his name. Sure, they were paid to do it, sure he had threatened to gut them and wear their intestines like scarves and dance a jig in their blood… but for now they were cheering for him and no one needed to know that they were cheering for their very lives. “Yes, peons!” he cried tilting his head back and basking in their fear, “Maximum Carnage shall reign in New York.”

Report Post Tip

Overhearing many of people conversations rousing up after the discussion and the gates Disorder happen to open to everyone willing to step up and take the time to see if he can approve or disapprove of them but he had in his heart his ancestors had what it definitely takes to make New York a fun place to enter and life as well keeping a straight face standing up right wearing a white robe and a nice hood with gold trim along his entire robe from hood to the bottom of it he begins to make his way to Disorder very unsure what he may feel about allowing this person to set their HQ in New York he reaches into his right pocket to reveal a gold zippo with the indention 'The Farm' passed down his generations and his left for a finely rolled blunt he places it to his mouth taking four puffs 

"Disorder sir, I understand these reasonable offers you open the gates to New York and I would like to carry my ancestors legacy to make him proud knowing he's always watching over me and waiting for me to shine the bright colors I was born to have I would like to see how you feel about giving me an opportunity such as this one I am very unsure if our ancestors may crossed paths if so I hope on good terms of course but I know that there is a required rank and days to gain that rank and I promise I can reach those requirements with out a losing my mind" 

chuckling a bit as he reaches his open hand to shake Disorders to make acquainted with him praying with everything in him that when the time comes this great godfather he had heard so many awesome stories about him an may he open his arms to Sofeleye and give him this chance to lead piece of New York

Report Post Tip

Walking out into the street, Disorder waited for everyone to pay attention. Once everyone had quieted he spoke.

"As of now the competition to win leadership in New York is closed. The competition proved very popular and the resulting New York community appears to be growing organically and thriving under it's own steam. As such there is no desire to interfere with it or risk imbalance by introducing anyone else unexpected from the outside. 

From now on all auths in the city will be made from within the city. In whatever way they see fit. I'd like to commend them on their work together so far and wish them all the best for the future."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip
Going for the role of 'safe bet' there aren't you Sofeleye?

Brown nose anyone?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Have you got the X Factor?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL