Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 21:26:46
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Los Angeles Started by: MonsterHair on Jun 19, '17 20:02

The McDonald's playplaces of the criminal underworld.

Report Post Tip

The_Kid,

I would have said something like that but seeing as MonsterHair has not been able to show me that he is capable of his own speaking or even being able to defend what he has done I did not bother to add it to him, hence why most of what I am saying is a basis to everyone else as speaking is not his strong suit, saying the exact thing Disorder did and calling it Los Angeles is. Which is fine if that is how he wants to go about life.

As for street presence leaving a mark? I disagree, people just remember you for being a nuisance as most of peoples street presence is blah blah meaningless shit say one meaningful thing keep dropping turds in the toilet to finish. Street presence does not make you memorable, I wont remember you when you die and neither will most and if this is your best attempt at leaving your mark you should have had a dog do it as it would do a better job than you are.

As for being defensive, what do I need to be defensive about? I just do not like stupid people and you are proving to me why that is the case. You decided to speak my name, I did not speak yours, if you did not want somebody to respond back why bother to speak their name? Again your brain power is not showing here and I really feel bad for those in the same family as you, but that is their problem not mine, you became my problem when you put my name in your mouth, want it to stop? Then stop mentioning my name. 

Report Post Tip

I don't understand why people have to bring their negativity to the streets. The leaders of the dominant cities are bringing ideas to the table and are willing to give independence to other cities for people who qualify and pay their dues to them. How is this a bad thing? Everyone knows in this world, specially this business... You need money to advance in your career. They are not giving absolutely insane fees to the point where it makes it impossible for people to get a crew.

Now let me remind y'all, being the leader of a crew is a great honor, something not all of us get to experience. Here is the opportunity for new players to step up their game and get the honor of commanding their own crew outside the political landscape of the other cities... That to me, is a great idea, but why are people bitching?

The other option would be to get authorized by them, then we will have people whining about how greedy and evil the leaders are and "Wow they're so selfish" among many... And I mean many other excuses. See but that's the thing, people come here to complain yet don't bring new options or ideas to the table. So fuck me, wouldn't we all like to live in Wonderland where everyone gets along, we hold hands and sing Kumbaya? Unfortunately this world isn't like that. 

Yes they have THE RIGHT to make the rules, they have earned that after working for so long and so hard for it. After that they have to protect their interests, would you blame them for that? Yeah I'm sure that if you saw a threat to your family, you would stand idle and just wait for people to die? Of course not. So blaming them for protecting their members doesn't make much sense. 

Long ago, my ancestors had to deal with some bullshit wars that came up virtually Every. Fucking. Month. And a lot of them ended up dying as a result, why? They were minding their own business, and next thing you know their entire crews ended up dead. There was no proper leadership, and people just basically killed for the fuck of it. Now we get to see people live long lives, meaningful ones, so would you like to see us go back to those times? So in other words, what kind of system do you guys suggest in order to have a perfect world? And this is a serious question.

Report Post Tip

After watching the lively debate and petty rows surrounding the announcement, Disorder decided to add a comment or two in an effort to clear up some simple misunderstandings causing needless conflict. 

"Severe... 

but seeing as MonsterHair has not been able to show me that he is capable of his own speaking or even being able to defend what he has done I did not bother to add it to him

Or perhaps Godfather Chairman MonsterHair doesn't feel he needs to come running every time some meaningless dickhead starts shouting the odds at him from a street corner? Lord knows, the bravery of low-ranking suicidal trolls can become very tedious, I can understand him not replying to questions where the answers are already in plain sight."

Turning back to the group discussing the subject, he went on.

"As for the rules being identical to those of Detroit, there is a very good and simple reason for this. I suggested it. Godfather MonsterHair came to me about opening up Los Angeles as a rental city much like Detroit. We discussed it for a short time and came to the conclusion that the best way to go would be to make the dynamics of both cities identical. This would ensure no preference or prejudice between cities. One would never be better than the other in terms of it's laws and governance. 

Fairness. Balance. Equal chances. Simple as that."

Report Post Tip

Godfather Disorder, a good question was raised by Villain in terms of the boundaries surrounding these two similar cities. Would LA be able to make a move against families in DT or are they very much locked in their specific areas? It could form interesting alliances if they were allowed to interact in any shape or form.

Report Post Tip

That is a very good question indeed! I must confess it's not something I considered before. I will discuss it with MonsterHair and we will come back with a decision soon.

Report Post Tip

Disorder,

I am referring to past times as well as MonsterHair has not been able to answer simple questions about why he made certain decisions that he did. I figured the head of a district would be able to do such a thing. I guess I was mistaken on you giving districts to people based on their ability to lead, I guess he is more of a puppet, my apologizes Disorder I will stop giving him any kind of credit and start treating him as such.

Report Post Tip
Then you are a complete fool Severe. For if you think Hair is a puppet you are gravely mistaken.

What he hasn't, nor does he need to, is answer any question that people ask. No matter if you think he should or not. His ability to lead is only fairly judged by his peers and his district.

You yourself said street presence does not make you memorable. You dont need it. I agree. Ever since credits came to light street speaking stopped being a requirement.

So why in fucks name is it important to you now?
Report Post Tip

Gaston,

Street presence is not important, however, if you go and deliver a speech to people and do not bother to answer anyone and ignore the hard question then yea it brings questions to people. Disorder may call me a troll however I am not really being a troll, I simply asked if I could ask a question to MonsterHair where he said I could he then ignored the question and showed that perhaps he really is not making all of his decisions and is just taking the heat for them. Maybe this is true maybe it is not I am not privy to it all so I am not sure.

Now you want to pretend as if I am not allowed to state what I witness, well I noticed that this is the exact thing Disorder did, and seeing as he went to Disorder about doing the same thing he did shows a lack of creativity or a lack of care to be creative whichever one. So I am not wrong in saying this is not very creative but as I said he can do as he pleases with Los Angeles its his city to do something with but do expect people to come out here and have things to say, the sad part is labeling them as trolls so you can try to ride them off.

Report Post Tip

Ok Severe. Repeatedly insulting the principal Godfather of an entire city is not a smart move. Nor does it reflect well on our city as one that has a great deal of respect for theirs. In short, you've gone way over the line and a friendly warning didn't seem to help. Even as clear as it was for someone as experienced as your line is. That's unfortunate.

Report Post Tip

With regard to the fine question asked about the perimeters of Los Angeles and Detroit. I had a meeting with MonsterHair about this and we decided that the options were far greater if we allow the two cities to interact under the same umbrella rules. We could have restricted each to their own boundaries but the possibilities for a far wider variety of dynamics and events lay in linking the two cities. Therefore the connecting rules will be simple, as follows:

Connection of Los Angeles and Detroit

For as long as both Los Angeles and Detroit function as rental cities under their current rules, they will be allowed to interact. As with each city as it stands, that interaction will meet the following rules:

1 - Crews from each city may interact beneficially or detrimentally with each other, in either or both cities, as they see fit.

2 - Crews are free to form intercity alliances and business plans as they wish.

3 - No external governance will be enforced on any internal activity taking place in either or both cities, so long as it does not impact the outside community. 

4 - No harmful action of any kind (Pickpocket and mugging squabbles will not be considered significant) will be taken by any member of either city on the outer community. 

5 - Crews wishing to transfer from one city to another may do so as they wish. Rent will be paid every Friday to each crew's current landlord. 

6 - If one city is full the next crew wishing to move in will not be forced to shoot their way in. Instead they will be offered one of the remaining places in the other city. Only when both cities are full wish a shoot to enter approach be required. 

Report Post Tip

Disorder,

You pull the disrespect card now because I said that MonsterHair cannot speak up for himself and has proven that to me? Did not realize facts and truths was labeled disrespect but since you claim the truth is so unfortunate how about you take a trip to Philadelphia and pull the trigger yourself Dad.

Report Post Tip

I am glad everybody thinks this is a great idea! First of all I would like to thank Disorder for answering all the valid questions from the audience. Secondly, I am bringing some exciting news from my most recent business trip:

James has decided to be the first one to accept this great offer and start his own family in Los Angeles. I am hereby authorizing him to do so and wish him best of luck!

Report Post Tip

Most people think its a terrible idea

Slaps the godfather for being so blind and not original

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Los Angeles
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL