Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 20:21:38
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
Las Vegas; Civil War Started by: Richard_Kuklinski on Jul 01, '10 17:35

Shamroc watches in disgust over the recent events.

Betrayal.. This isn't the first time this has happened in Vegas, even under different leadership. It's a damn shame. I used to love the city of sin and so did my father. I wish you the best of luck Richard_Kuklinski.

Report Post Tip

Las Vegas.. a city I love and have spent a lot of money in over the years... too bad its falling apart.

Takes a hit from his cigar.. pushing some loose brick onto the ground from a old buildings wall

Report Post Tip

Ritzo rushes to the streets only to find a few empty bags of popcorn, a broken guitar, a smoldering campfire, and dried paint on the ground.

Guess I slept through the party. It's a shame, my father's Las Vegas under Godfather Cryptic seems like a different world than the Sin City today. Man, get it together Vegas!

Report Post Tip

Yet another tradegy in the city of sin. I hope that this will be the last and that Las Vegas see much prosperity in tue future.

Report Post Tip

Yet another tradegy in the city of sin. I hope that this will be the last and that Las Vegas see much prosperity in tue future.

Report Post Tip

Striphe, I didn't see it really being together necessarily.

Anyways, is this whole "Civil War" over with or are you still trying to find those conspiring against you?

Report Post Tip

i hope its not the last at least he is providing entertainment.

Roll on the shitty auths dude

Report Post Tip

I'll make sandwiches. It'll be like an indoor picnic.

Sighs

Reply by: Gwarble at Jul 01, '10 18:09

MURDERER

Report Post Tip

I can’t stop feeling that in Las Vegas we have a situation, well. What we’ve got here is a failure to communicate. I guess some men you just can’t reach, sooooo you get what we have had over the last few weeks, which is the way RK wants it and well he gets it.

Report Post Tip

Roll on the shitty auths dude
Reply by: HuggleBear at Jul 02, '10 11:52

Don't roll Colin on them It'd squash them flat.

Report Post Tip

hey lets not hurt Colins feelings - we dont want him crying at least wait till he comes in before we starting telling him some home truths

Report Post Tip

I heard he gobbled your mum up HuggleBear

Report Post Tip

He beat me to it

Report Post Tip

I'm still waiting on an update from las vegas to fill us in on what exactly happen.

Report Post Tip

I am morbidly curious myself. And based on this turnout, I was very relieved to find that I am not the only one who is oddly fascinated by all of this.

What of the rest of RJ's crew? No protected members? No list? Or were RJFuller's crew of goombas and earners all marked as co-conspirators in this coup? I know that some were gunned down after finding themselves homeless, others joined Kuklinski's outfit, and others decided to jump ship all together and seek refuge in other cities. Is there anyone left we should be keeping an eye out for? If so, what of them?

Report Post Tip

Does LV owe us an explination? No they certainly do not, but when you come to the street declare civil war then both parties go to sleep leaving the war to be ended by outside forces. Then in your orginal street speech you said "a full explnaition is on the way" Do i want to know what happen sure I do, do i think since things have been going so poorly, yes id love to hear why.

Report Post Tip

It's a low intensity, civil conflict. We are only targeting guys loyal to RJ.... Reply by: Richard_Kuklinski at Jul 01, '10 19:59

Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't all of ones members, I..I mean associates supposed to be loyal? (At the least - assumed loyal).

Report Post Tip

yes, but i would bet that he means those who are still loyal now that the crew is dead.

Report Post Tip

How exactly do you guage a member's loyalty if you're not the crewleader himself? Something to ponder.

Report Post Tip

Alfonse,I believe he is talking about the members who actually knew of RJ's plan to attack and try to take control of Las Vegas.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Las Vegas; Civil War
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL