Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 20:47:54
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
Las Vegas; Civil War Started by: Richard_Kuklinski on Jul 01, '10 17:35

So by the looks of it, it was all of RJ family that new about this takedown because they were all gunned down.

Report Post Tip

Despite this sequence of events being dealt with in other threads and extensively in the coffee shops, there are calls for a further statement.  One will now follow, then I consider this matter closed.  Whilst there are some contradictory logs and statements, I am fully satisfied with the sources I was provided with, which were verified.

It appears that RJ has left a son and some followers behind; this is not unduly worrying..  I would say that many months ago Las Vegas was formed as an experiment between a multitude of cities and that since then, things have changed.  We are where we are. 

Less than 24 hours after a rogue set up in my city with the intention of 'taking out' the leaders of Las Vegas, this city was once again site to upheaval and public disorder. This decision was not taken lightly. The late JamesTerranova mentioned 'inside information' that he was privy to. The source of this 'inside information' was the recently auth'd RJFuller. I have known this for many hours, but a sequence of events had to take place to deal with this problem efficiently and as safely as possible. Mr Fuller is now dead; his bloodline disgraced. Fuller threatened to 'watch the city burn' in an argument with some of his own, and my, members two nights ago. Mr Fuller was after my job, he thought the way to do this was to have 'an angle' with JamesTerranova and to try to stir things within my family. I watched and waited. His threats to 'watch the city burn' might have warranted a warning about high jinks and understandable excitement about seeing one's name in bold; threatening to kill ranking members within the same city.. Thin ice. Offering information and succor to a rogue intent on harming a city's leader; unforgivable.

Perhaps it is the nightlife here in Las Vegas, the late nights and so on, but my previous two auth's changed when their names went in bold. Attitudes became prima-donna like, it is unacceptable.

What Mr Fuller did not realise is that the traditions and rules that govern us are adhered to by large numbers of people. People don't like agent provoceaturs, they are not good for business or for morale. The ironic thing is, if Mr Fuller had allowed his HQ to grow, if he had shown maturity and insight, he would have become a force to be reckoned with, instead he is riddled with bullets, no doubt with an angry, vengeful son out there.

This decision was not taken lightly - But it was a decision that had to be made.

Report Post Tip

" His threats to 'watch the city burn' might have warranted a warning about high jinks and understandable excitement about seeing one's name in bold; threatening to kill ranking members within the same city.. Thin ice. Offering information and succor to a rogue intent on harming a city's leader; unforgivable."

So you are saying when he said he'd watch the city burn and shoot high ranking members of your family or another family (never made clear) He was on thin?? When he gave information to a rogue you decided enough was enough, not because he wanted to burn LV or shoot anyone he could, but because he gave information.

Applauds and rolls his eyes

Report Post Tip

You seem to be taking a very active interest in this, Premeir-

An argument took place, RJ shot his mouth off, apologised and retracted.  This was in the family coffee shop.  After this he was being watched very, very closely.

I know he was your friend, and you must miss him, but it was an open and shut case.

As I've said before, I consider this matter finished.

Report Post Tip

A decent explanation on why events transpired as they did, Mr. Kuklinski.

I guess the lesson to be learned is that too much generosity in regards to faltering loyalty can sometimes turn around and bite you on the ass.

Hopefully Las Vegas will have more loyal captains in the future. All these disturbances are bad for business after all...

Report Post Tip

Your right Mr Guiscard

Report Post Tip

Thank you for that enlightening reply, DrakeYM.

Report Post Tip

There is a simple, yet extremely obviousl lesson to be learned from all of this. You really need to put more time and focus into your next auth. The previous two auths have cast an extremely bad light upon your city.

Report Post Tip

Well, the way I see it. If no one is going to act right with a bold suit, there doesn't need to be any more bold suits in Las Vegas until it was required for the city to go on. To stop any more rebellions, I suggest you bulk up your family to near maximum numbers before allowing a Captain to set up.

Otherwise, people in Las Vegas are greedy I suppose. Bold wasn't enough, they wanted it all. Hopefully order shall be restored for good soon.

Report Post Tip

"
You seem to be taking a very active interest in this, Premeir-

An argument took place, RJ shot his mouth off, apologised and retracted. This was in the family coffee shop. After this he was being watched very, very closely.

I know he was your friend, and you must miss him, but it was an open and shut case."

I am taking a very active interest in this because it was a bit ridiclous that two leaders started a war then went to sleep relying on other people to finish it, and it seems to be an ongoing trend, maybe i am scared for the people in my crew since rogue's seem to be coming out of LV non-stop, espically when a LV leader admits he had prior knowledge that his captain wanted to shoot high ranking members in his current city, what if i was one of thoes high rankers.

For the recrod, you don't know much about me so please don't pretend to, i don't have any idea who RjFuller was, and i wouldn't have missed him.

Report Post Tip

and further more

I was under the impression that JamesTerranovas first and only attempt was on Fuller. It makes no sense that Fuller was working with a rogue to remove your power for his own personal gain seeing that he was a victim from that situation as well.

I might be wrong, perhaps you should clarify this "angle" a bit further. I rather enjoy a good story telling.

Report Post Tip

RJ and Terranova's son both claimed that Terranova shot at RJ; no-one else saw it.  RJ didn't report it.  I don't think it happened.  Anyway, I have it from a very, very reliable source that RJ had a vested interest in Terranova's actions.

RJ's ambitions were LV centred; he was no danger to anyone else.  TheKing 'go rogue', he disobeyed orders.  Big difference.  RJ didn't 'go rogue' either, he plotted and assisted a rogue.  Semantics?  Maybe. 

I have learned from this episode, yes.  Onwards and upwards.  It's over now.

I'll not be commenting any further on this.

Report Post Tip

"RJ and Terranova's son both claimed that Terranova shot at RJ; no-one else saw it. RJ didn't report it. I don't think it happened. Anyway, I have it from a very, very reliable source that RJ had a vested interest in Terranova's actions."

So let me try to wrap my mind around this, Terranova bought out, set up, made his thread, "PRETENDED" to shoot at RJ fuller, and all in the mean time never organized a protection wack, from one of RJ's many members that could have surely did it.

Terranova may have been stupid, but the man wasn't a speical needs mobster, he could have done basic functions such as organized a pro wack since he was in cohoots with another LV leader.

You might be selling this story, but im not buying it.

Report Post Tip

Please you Guys stop arguing over it. Dam RJ is Dead Terranova is dead lets leave it at that and get on with our lives.

Report Post Tip

No one is aruging i am merely asking questions that the masses want answered.

Report Post Tip

I understand what you are saying But do they need to be answered you can ask them i am okay with that but do they need to be?

Report Post Tip

Obviously I do think so since i asked the, let the big boys play.

Report Post Tip

Afro, hold your tongue. Thank you.

Report Post Tip

Aww,Falcon,now you made the boy run off and suicide. RIP.

Report Post Tip

Anselmo approaches his Friend Falcon and offers him a comforting handshake after hearing the news of AfroSamuri's suicide.

My sympathies for the loss of your associate, Don Falcon. I did not know him personally, however if he was anything like his father AfroSamurai from Philadelphia, I can only assume he was a noble and honorable man. May he rest in peace.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Las Vegas; Civil War
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL