Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 01:01:19
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Universal Protection Order Started by: Kharon on Jul 15, '17 17:47

Kharon had come from a meeting with other Godfathers and prominent figures in Los Angeles and Chicago. They'd been discussing comments lately that protection orders were not clearly stated in the Universal Protection Order Location points in every city. A decision was made on how this could be improved through refreshed clarification. Kharon walked out into the bustling city streets accompanied by his guards. Some went to affix a notice to the wall while he took his place in front of the crowd.

"The old Universal Protection Order board was growing increasingly confused and argumentative so we have decided to install a new oneThere is always a risk that telephone operators are not giving the right information to those responsible for writing down the protection order and it has shown to be the case that all manner of miscommunication has occurred.

In an effort to remove the needless confusion and distress caused by this, we have set out a simple format for all future orders to follow. From now on when you make an announcement for a protection order, please list the following:"

He motioned for the crowd to look at the new board.

Universal Protection Orders

State The Following

• Crew Name.
  • Date and time that the protection order will end.
  • If the order covers those under Made Man or everyone.
  • If the order excludes mobsters that have not been active for a stated amount of time.
  • Any other exceptions or inclusions the party wish to enforce.

Turning back to the crowd he continued.

"Be clear in who you want to have protected from being shot. Remember that everyone should be able to understand what is said. Clearly. Without room for interpretationHopefully this simple format will help prevent as many future problems. As of now the old protection order board will no longer be used."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Active protection orders:

Please allow all tagged members of thoses crews 7 days to find a new place to call of home.

The Agency 

The Connexion

The Administration

Pineapple Express

💀👊死の拳 (Shi no ken)👊💀

Reply by: Angy at Jul 13, '17 00:29

Ending Jul 20, '17 00:29

Please allow Wise guys and below of The Volturi 7 days to find a new home.

Thank you.

Reply by: Honesty at Jul 13, '17 00:57

Ending Jul 20, '17 00:57

Please allow 7 days for those tagged with Boardwalk Empire and The Chain Of Command 7 days to find a new home

Reply by: James at Jul 15, '17 03:06

Ending Jul 22, '17 03:06

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

All tagged members of Empire are given 7 days protection to find a new place to call of home.

Ending Jul 30, '17 03:37

Report Post Tip
Tagged members of The Coven are given 7 days protection from now
Report Post Tip

Tagged members of "TRUMP TOWER" are given 7 days protection to find a new family,

from July 25th - 20:10 - August 1st - 23:59.

Report Post Tip

Hey guys and gals I would like to request 7 days be given to those tagged with The Eastern Factor to find homes. 

Thank you! 

Report Post Tip

Please allow Soul Haven and The Vendetta Crime Family 7 days to find fabulous homes. 

Thank you all 

Report Post Tip

Word on the street is that DonnieTheLionHeart has been gunned down.

His crew, The Bigly Boys, will be allowed until 23:59 on August 16th to find a new boss to work for.

Anyone who hasn't been doing their rounds and is inactive is fair game. 

Any hostility from the surviving members of the crew will be see them fitted with cement shoes. 

Report Post Tip

Called it.

Report Post Tip

Protection order for remaining members from DonShaw's crew "Twisted Nature" .

This ends at August 19, 17.35.00.

Report Post Tip

There was already a place to speak of protection orders, this corner was pointless and an attempt to see more people in crowded areas. I urge the gods to remove this speaking place.

Report Post Tip

All tagged members of the Winter Hill Gang are to be given seven days to find news home.

Protection order ends August 21st, 19:34. 

Thank you.

Report Post Tip

Following the death of Tenley, all remaining tagged members of The Drifters are to be given 7 days from now (August 19th 15:00) to find a new home.

Report Post Tip

CletusKasady is drawing close to 70 in this thing of ours, only 11 more to go.

Would it not be easier just to add them now to this protection list rather than later?

Report Post Tip
Awww alpe you're so considerate!!!!
Report Post Tip
Also it's 21 not 11 basic math would do you well sir.

60 days is the magic number you wally.

Report Post Tip
Except you just said 70 before. Make up your mind when do you expect me to die and are you ordering a flower arrangement for my funeral? I would like roses though I am not opposed to tulips I guess let me know and we'll figure out the important details!

Um, everyone does realise that this whole announcement/speech/thing is just a con to pull the wool over everyone s eyes? The Power Rangers come out with shit like this to basically call 'dibs' on all the potential +1's they can get to themselves. Believe me I've caught witness statements to confirm this in my time. Or don't and go back to your ignorance and believe that they give a shit.

Report Post Tip

All tagged members of United and The Long Neck Gang are to be given protection for the next 7 days to find new homes.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Universal Protection Order
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL