Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 05:24:47
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Universal Protection Order Started by: Kharon on Jul 15, '17 17:47

Since Godfather-Chairman JoeKing suddenly decided to leave our world, I would like to give his remaining members with the tag The Roman Empire 7 days to find a new home.

This will end at Oct 16 - 22:00:00.

Report Post Tip

Everyone wearing The allegiant tag will be given 7 days to find a home 

Report Post Tip

Everyone carrying the tag Heartless Ones are under protection order for 7 days to find a crew. Inactive for more then 7 days are considered free game. 

This protection order ends at Oct 17 - 19:00:00

Report Post Tip

People are forgetting a step

AKA: Date and time that the protection order will end.

A good idea if people follow the simple steps put forward.

Report Post Tip

All crew members from the famillies of The Golden Bough, BACON!!! and The Portuguese Inquisition are to be given 7 days starting now, in order to find a new home. Any break of this protection order will be met in the appropriate way.

Thank you.

Report Post Tip

Ironic^

Report Post Tip

Tagged and un tagged are safe?

Report Post Tip

It was a busy day. I am sorry for the confused announcement. All tagged members of the previously mentioned crews are under protection for 7 days.

Report Post Tip

Existing members of The Broken Men (Ishmael), The Recon Corps (Armin), The Arctic Expedition (Diogenis), Avalanche (Sarah_Farron), The Coven (Bella_Swan), Midnighters (Olivia), The Mirage​​​​​​​ (Chucky) are under protection for the next 7 days.

The protection will last from this moment until November 4th at 8:00.  Please do not touch any of their tagged and active members left alive.

Report Post Tip
Oct 29, 12:57:11 An unidentified assailant shot at your bodyguards! They wounded a single bodyguard.

So much for protection orders eh?
Report Post Tip
Don't be that person Bridgette, there are always idiots who look to break those rules. I would put a solid bet down that when the person responsible is found there will be a punishment.
Report Post Tip

As the director of the Interior Ministry of the Morningwood Elite, I am submitting an order in council to enact a seven day protection order for associates to find a new organization to make our country, and business, even greater than ever before.

Best Regards,

Desmand

Report Post Tip

Who is in charge of this so called protection order?

Who created it?

Who judges on it

and finally who is the executioner of this list and it's transgressions.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Universal Protection Order
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL