Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 01:06:06
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Correcting acts of Malice. Started by: Disorder on Aug 01, '17 12:29

It had been an unexpectedly turbulent day in New York. Disorder's hope's for a new stand-alone city that could unite and flourish on it's own, were seriously in flux. A series of bloody attacks had left the city reeling and he had taken measures to try and patch the sinking ship. Arriving at the now frequently frequented square in Brooklyn, he took up his usual spot and waited for the crowd to settle.

"The last twenty four hours have been quite eventful. Not in a productive way either. The city that seemed to be doing so well, lies shaken and shot-through. The deaths of Ullknowthatwasme, SolumMarcoVendetta and their crews has ripped a hole in this city. Its especially sad as all three of these leaders were hard working, willing to cooperate and all sought peace and prosperity through a harmonic and mutually beneficial relationship. They were exactly what I'd hoped for when the X-Factor competition was set in motion. 

Sadly, some of the contestants were better suited to leadership and city building than others. In this, Malice evidently had no interest in cooperation. Though her removal of Ulk was controversial, it didn't technically break any rules as this is a natural city and Leaders can solve their problems however they are able. I liked Ulk, his line and mine have always had an understanding. We argued a lot and butted heads frequently but we had a very sensible understanding about where each other stood and nothing ever went over the line. Still, as much as we may have been friends, business is business and I let Malice's decision to remove him stand.

This morning we were met with more death. Malice shot Solum and MarcoVendetta. According to Solum's daughter, her mother was killed for refusing to attack Ulk. Marco's offspring have not been in touch but Marco did contact me last night fearing for his life. At the time I assumed his fears were misplaced and a peaceful negotiation would be viable. It would appear I was mistaken. As the dead have fallen, several children have come to me. Sons and daughters from the three fallen families and indeed from Malice's own. All speaking of the 'double dealing' of Malice. Telling tales of her playing one side off against the other under the assumption the sides would not converse and all manner of other underhanded activities.

All in all I was forced to give pause to the situation here in the city. As much as I wanted to sit back and allow the city to bloom on it's own, I could hardly stand aside and let the massacre continue. It would be naive to sit and hope all would be fine in the garden after what had happened. So, the decision was taken to remove Malice from her position and allow the remaining two crews in New York, try to establish a footing for growth."

A guard walked up through the crowd and handed him a coffee. Disorder thanked him and took a moment for a sip and a breath of the fresh summer air.

"I hope now this city can see a period of peace and growth. With time there will be more auths from within the city, perhaps from without. Time will tell. One way or the other, the devastation is over and the city is back on track. I wish you all a good day."

And with that he took is leave and walked back through the crowd.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $110,000 Tip

I saw someone just say recently how Malice would not change her ways and this would happen

Report Post Tip

Godfather Disorder, does this mean the X-Factor is back on? Or will New York continue to grow with what it has left after today's events?

Report Post Tip
I've got to say no matter which side of this matter has your allegiance, you cannot deny the fact bringing it to the streets has to be respected.
Report Post Tip

Adding on to what William asked, I'm assuming it is no longer a competition, but will sons and daughters from the various families who left NY to stay alive, be permitted to seek an auth in NY?

Report Post Tip

After hearing the Godfather's speech, -Ghost- looked up at the sky

"Hear that pops? They got one of your killers!"

His father's death wasn't as widely broadcasted as the others. But it was great to see a dish served cold.

Report Post Tip

Lavander looked at the one giving his speech and bowed her head before turning with a soft smile. Leaving the area after everything was said and done. She was looking forward to some coffee after setting into her new home. "That was a good explanation sir." She had whispered.

Report Post Tip

So for clarification disorder, a city that was pretty much an open city for leaders inside the city to handle eachother however they sought fit had one clear dominating force step up and remove what they perceived as threats which as far as I know is within the rules set forth, then their salty children came to the shores fed you information and then you decided that it was best to intervene in the words of the salty sailors just off the boats? Just asking to be sure here

Report Post Tip

Outside forces are the ones who removed Ullk in the first place...as soon as that happened, NY became fair game. Don't come out here crying now because the grand plot backfired. You fucking kids amaze me.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Who removed ullk? And if outside forces removed them then whoever did it violated disorders rules preventing outside interference

Report Post Tip

I believe when the project was first introduced for New York, it was to gather good leaders and make them work together to bring back the good ol' days, not go in bloodbaths killing good people who were ready to co-operate. If you wanted to have no consequences of who you wanted to take out in your city than there are 2 other avalivable for everyone to go after. 

Power hunger moves are always welcome in this thing of ours as long as they are done right, but when you go on lying to the crowd, giving them fake reasons that even the dumbest guy could see through is not alright. Some kid just witnessed his or her parent die before their eyes and you go on ranting about Harambe and whatelse. That's totally disrespectful and that coming out for a leader of a great city such as NY makes it even worse. 

However now I hope for each of them to leave what happened behind and work towards a better, more wealthier future and I wish them all the best.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I believe you're thinking of LA and Detroit, eclaim. New York has been allowed to operate as a normal functioning city, other than the placement of leadership being decided upon in the X Factor conversation, as far as I am aware anyway.

Report Post Tip
NY was not LA or DT. The rules were different. Disorder made it clear it was a regular city.
Report Post Tip

So if it was a regular city then why is Cletus still standing? He had a part in the removals as well no? Guess he just knows the right gorilla pen to jump into

Report Post Tip

Flashes a smirk and shakes his head.

Do I look like a person who's in the know? One would think you'd be content enough having seemingly escaped today's events with your life, kid.

Report Post Tip
Aug 01, 13:52:13 WilliamPratt has issued a challenge to duel to you. Shot order will be decided by coin flip. Click here to accept or decline the duel.

Why so horny to duel? I'm simply asking questions about the removals that took place and left me homeless. Did I offend you Mr. Pratt? 

Report Post Tip

Yes. Your blatant disregard for basic respect and knowing when to keep your mouth shut offended me dearly and the only acceptable outcome is a duel to the death. Put up, shut up, or at least do this whole salt bit a little more amusingly for us eh?

Report Post Tip

Where have I been salty? You seem to have a bad disposition towards people asking questions, maybe point that gun of yours inwards and correct the disposition . I have not intended to disrespect anyone with my questions I have simply asked for clarity. Someone recently said "it is better to provide no reason than a stupid one" 

Report Post Tip

I believe if you rethink my words over, you'll find I quite clearly stated my foremost reason was your disrespect. You're an Earner asking questions truly left better off to those of a much higher rank. You are looking too hard to find something that doesn't exist, as you are seemingly under the assumption that New York was around the same guidelines as Los Angeles and Detroit.

As for my secondary reasoning, your inability to shut your mouth...That's proven true enough and speaks for itself I believe.

Onto the perceived salt, " So if it was a regular city then why is Cletus still standing? He had a part in the removals as well no? Guess he just knows the right gorilla pen to jump into "

This screams salt to me, and disrespect. Then again, what the fuck do I know? I'm just a lowly WiseGuy trying to make a few bucks here and there, lad.

You are angry and this is understandable, as your CrewLeader just died and you just got handed undeniable facts as to why your appearances here are inappropriate. The Duel offer is valid whenever you decide to grow a pair.

William walks off into the distance to smoke some weed with his CrewLeader.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

What part of NY didn't remove NY did you not get? No one in NY, except for Ullk, had the power to shoot, then or now. They may have hit hands and did some cleanup, but one gentleman in particular pulled the trigger on at least Ullk, perhaps Solum, and I believe one of her hands, but that has not been proven as of yet. And no, it was not the GFC.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Correcting acts of Malice.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL