Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 01:27:47
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Correcting acts of Malice. Started by: Disorder on Aug 01, '17 12:29

William turns around quickly and shoots eclaim in the face. Shrugging, he walks off mumbling about having given the kid a fair chance.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

William Pratt the cunt ladies and gentlemen shooting a R tagged which is against his city rules

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Maybe someone can transcribe the rules for Mr Pratt the mongo about shooting certain marked people

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Just to clarify, for those who don't grasp this concept... City Rules are generally in place and specific to...the City they are listed in. For instance, to my understanding, Vegas City rules are only applicable inside the borders of Vegas. Your own Crew's Rules, however, follow you regardless.

Obviously Mr. Pratt's CrewLeader decided his actions were unbecoming, despite this technicality, however I figured I'd clear up that potential misunderstanding.

Report Post Tip
As I can speak for Mr.Pratt's Ctewleader, this technecality was irrelevant to the equation when Mr.Pratt took a shot without the nod from Pollutuon.

I did not state, nor would you find me ever stating that it was, Betsy. As I said, I was merely pointing out this clarification pertaining to City Rules.

Report Post Tip

"Shoulda just taken his ass to the zoo, apparently that shits deadly." she mutters before wandering off. 

Report Post Tip

Franco would be at a convenience store in Brooklyn, making his final preparations before him and his family left. Still shaking from the incident, he was trying to count out his money to give to the cashier, then trying to put his wallet away. As he walked out of the travel shop, he'd see Disorder standing up in his usual spot, while Franco hasn't really seen him before, his brother has spoken highly of him before being the decorated Godfather - Chairman, of Las Vegas, himself.

After loading what he bought the car, he'd walk up to stand in the crowd listening. After Disorder finished speaking and began to start walking through the crowd to make his escape, a tear rolled down his face knowing that his brother could rest easy now. As Disorder walked by Franco, he pushed a few large money stacks into his chest for him to have, Franco would then turn around heading back towards his car.

Marco had nothing to fear now.

Report Post Tip

Just another example of our beautiful world fading away

Report Post Tip

Ok firstly I'd like to pass on my condolences to the next of kin of eclaim. Your father raised perfectly legitimate questions and didn't do anything out of the ordinary, especially considering he'd just lost his family. The person that caused the unedifying confrontation was dealt with. 

Next, in response to what William and Indubitably asked:

I'm assuming it is no longer a competition, but will sons and daughters from the various families who left NY to stay alive, be permitted to seek an auth in NY?

They will. We will not be reopening the X-Factor competition. The two remaining crews in New York will be initially left to expand and grow as organically as possible. There may be cause or opportunity to install another auth from outside at some point. But only if the move is considered compatible with the residents already there.

We are always told never judge a man or woman based off her ancestors. There is always room for change... and sometimes that is true. Hopefully Malice's kin can step away from the rad her ancestors are walking. Eclaim, Cletus can definitely speak for himself but from what's been whispered around he was nothing more than a helping hand and extra gun in the removal of a man we call Ullk. May he Rest In Peace. The backroom dealings Malice was involved in, the scheming, the lying, the failure to add any benefit to the community were all enough reasons already for her removal. The killing off of several prominent families because she didn't want any 'risk' of being removed by one of them was what seemed to be the tip of the iceberg. With her actions we as a community must now rebuild once again. One thing I thought was funny was she demoted and removed her own RHM in the midst of all the killing. Madness must have struck her.

Report Post Tip

"Removing anyone in this thing of ours is never an easy task. Hours of contemplating go into it and deciding if it is the right thing to do. I applaud you Godfather Disorder in taking swift actions to make things right within New York. Your decisions possibly saved more deaths within the New York ranks." he said.

Report Post Tip

Christ alive Harrison. I can see why you have "Bleeding hearts" embroidered in your suit

Report Post Tip

Osiris was wandering the streets and overheard a few people still talking about the zoo incident. Osiris, himself, didn't know much about it. However, his cousins and family friends often talked about it during gatherings. 

One thing, in particular, peaked his interest. Someone named Menace stated something that no one else seemed to realize. He thought he was the only one to hear of this.

"Menace, I see you also noticed those strange events. Now I don't know much, but from what I heard Malice had something to do with that as well! The story goes that Malice wanted a bright future for her right hand. Even stated that she wanted him to have his own organized crime ring under herself. Turns out, that during that day she demoted him to left hand for unknown reasons. Around the time Malice was leaving her HQ to attend said zoo events, her left hand expressed how he was concerned about what was happening and asked Malice what was going on. Malice told him 'not to worry' and told him not to attend the zoo and offered to have her bodyguard take him home. Unfortunately, he didn't make it home that night. Malice called Cletus and told him where to find her left-hand man. Demoted him from Made to Gangster, dropped him from her crew, then had him killed. It showed that her right hand was obviously working hard and reaching the same level as Malice, possibly soon even passing her up. She didn't want that, and couldn't allow it. He was another threat, and as such, he had to be dealt with like the rest."

Osiris paused to take a sip of his water before finishing what he had to say

"Of course this is neither here nor there now. And who knows if that information is true. I doubt his son will ever return either, in fear of more betrayal."

Osiris, only a lowly Goomba, kicks rocks and heads towards a burger joint

Report Post Tip

I have no idea what the reasoning for the demotion of rank was, but it's not uncommon to switch your RH to LH in the case of pro shots, as some believe RHM get a gun boost. Again, no idea, just putting this out there in case it helps.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Correcting acts of Malice.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL