Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 14:38:52
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Cruel - Today we lost one of our own. Started by: Squishy on Mar 16, '12 01:14

dean, I remember talking to ya a few times and grinning ear to ear every time, your a great guy, and where ever you are now, hope your happy and I hope they get ya a gun quickly. Rest well, your already missed.

Report Post Tip

Gutted doesn't even begin to cover how I'm feeling at the moment. I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to befriend such a wonderful and amazing guy. I will never forget you Dean, you made a lasting impression and it was an honor to call you friend. <3

Report Post Tip

No matter what kind of relationship we hold with each other on this game, it's always hard to hear of a member of our community passing on. Cruel's family and friends are in my prayers that they find their way through this hard time and remember him with love and celebrate the life that he was able to live.

Rest in peace, Dean. You will be missed.

Report Post Tip

Thoughts and prayers go out to Dean/Cruel's family and friends, although I did not know him, it saddens me that a life was taken too short. For all of you who knew him, my deepest sympathies go to all of you and hope the sun shines through soon.

Rest In Peace Cruel

Kalliope xx

Report Post Tip

Terrible.  My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.  <3

Report Post Tip

It certainly is a horrid time for all involved, it hurts so much to loose someone who has obviuosly made a massive impact in life and within our community, an absolute massive loss, really heartbreaking.

Im not sure how this works, but would it be possible to get a form of collection together through donations to the site? I think it would be nice to present it to deans family, as a thank you for all the years he has given us?

ps, sorry for pissing off early at the uk meet,:P, i cant drink like you, give 'em hell up there big fella, forever thinking of you dude.

Report Post Tip

This is truelly a sad day was really hoping you could pull through Dean but alas it wasn't to be, i am gutted.

I hope you are at peace my friend things certainly wont be the same without you rest well buddy!

Report Post Tip

Im absolutely devastated to hear this. Ive been watching the other thread for days eager to find good news. As a fellow brummie and Villa fan, I always got along very well with Dean. Unfortunately I never had the pleasure of meeting him in person but the laughs and chats we had on here and on IRC cemented his reputation as an all round good bloke. He was definitely a pillar of the MR/Jaundies community and is already missed.

My thoughts are with his close friends and family.

RIP Deano

Report Post Tip

My deepest sympathies go to the family and friends of Mr. Dean. 

Although I did not know Dean/Cruel, the news breaks my heart because I know how it hurts to lose someone you love.  I will be praying for the family and friends of Cruel. 

I'm sure he is resting in peace now.

<3

Report Post Tip

Even though I never knew him this is very sad. I don't really know how old was he when he passed but he still had a life to live and it was taken away from him by an accident. My thoughts are with his family and wherever he is now, I hope he's at ease. RIP Dean.

Report Post Tip

I have been playing this game for almost 4 years now, the only character i did have a small conversation with was _Thor_. And he seemed to be a really nice guy. This is terrible news, the only positive note is that he is at peace right now. My heart goes to his family and friends as well, my deepest condolences. Rest in peace Dean!

Report Post Tip

I didnt really know him myself but my thoughts and prayers go out to his family RIP Cruel!!!

Report Post Tip

I seen the name quite a bit around here. It's always a shame to lose a wonderful person. Unfortunately, I was never able to talk to him on a personal level, but nevertheless, he will be missed. 

RIP

Report Post Tip

I knew Cruel pretty well.. I was his rhm or lhm a while back and stuff. Shame to hear this news and it only reminds us how precious life is.. no matter who you are. RIP guy see you in the next life

Report Post Tip

It's taken me a while to actually get my head around this. We had our ups and downs falling on different sides and the same sides at different points in time playing the game. As Kev mentioned earlier I was the person who spoke with Cruel regarding Kev being a naughty boy and who planned the takedown.

Rest In Peace Dean and my thoughts and prayers are with your family at this difficult time.

Chris

Report Post Tip

Its only up until recently that I got to work with Dean whilst in Las Vegas and although our time was short, the laughs we shared wasn't. He was an all round top guy and a pleasure to know and talk too.

I'm devasted with this news, this shouldn't happen to someone who had so much to life.

Rest In Peace Deano. Our thoughts are with you

Report Post Tip

Warrior text me today to tell me of this sad news.

Having had a bloodline here for several years, Cruel has been ever present here under several characters, I haven't met him before but have chatted to him on occassion, he has certainly made a mark here in Mafia returns and was well respected by all.

Such a sad thing to happen to a young man, my thoughts go out to his family and friends at this terrible time.

My thoughts also go out to his friends here, I'm sure there are several mourning this sad loss here and my heart goes out to you.

Rest in peace Dean, a total shock to hear of your passing.

~Paul

Report Post Tip

Rest in Peace Dean.
You will be missed mate.

Report Post Tip

Rest in peace..

Report Post Tip

A long time ago i was told, a man is measured by what he leaves behind when he leaves,   The positive thoughts, stories and the amount of people he has touched just goes to show how great a person he was and how many of us were lucky to have shared time with him.  My thoughts and prayers are with him still and his family as they come to terms with this tragedy.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Cruel - Today we lost one of our own.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL