Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 10:46:18
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Cruel - Today we lost one of our own. Started by: Squishy on Mar 16, '12 01:14

I am still in a state of shock, cant believe hes gone.

After reading the updates and the progress he seemed to be making I had no doubts he would pull through and then to hear this horrible news was devastating. I was reduced to tears, like many off us.

I got to know Dean on my first account back after a long break, he was an absolute standup bloke who unfortunately I only had the pleasure of meeting in the real world once however I consider myself a lucky guy to have met him and known him.

They say the good die young, here is perfect proof of that

R.I.P. Deano

Report Post Tip

Literally speechless, and heartbroken :/

Report Post Tip

Rest In Peace Dean. We only spoke a handful of times, but it is truely heartbreaking to see a member of this community pass away. God Rest His Soul

-Ragnarok

Report Post Tip

Im am sorry to hear this...I didnt personally know Cruel but I did see him around the MR community in the past years..I feel for his Family...May You Rest In Peace

Report Post Tip

He is at a better place now.  RIP mate.

Report Post Tip

We had our good days and bad. You were always a valiant opponent/speaker. I know as DavyJones I respected you as a builder of cities. Can't say that for most around here...but you understood the human aspect. You gave shelters to people that GF's banned, and you still survived...and we respected that.

Your type of play will be missed. Honor and loyalty is hard to find...you had it.

See you on the other side brother.

~Fatality

Not much more can be said about a great player and a great friend. We may have had our differences mate but at the end of the day we didn't hold ingame play and the bullshit it came with, with what really mattered. Definitely in our prayers and one day we will get to have our very own mafia meet eventually.

Much love and respect,
Authed.

Report Post Tip

Dean's funeral is Friday the 30th, his 25th birthday  If anyone wishes to, the family has =requested donations to the Britih Military Hero's fund.  something we have kind of overlooked in our losing a friend is that Dean was also a soldier and had been for many years.  God bless him for that as well <3

Report Post Tip

Regarding the above, I should have a more definite address shortly.  If anyone is planning on going and following the hearseto the church, it will be leaving from 

264 witton lodge road,erdington,birmingham,b23 5ls

Report Post Tip

Cries i just seen this now

Rest in peace my old friend and boss. I really wished i could of talked to you atleast one more time beofre for your ending :( 

I can only feel sad right now knowing This game has lost a great ma.

Report Post Tip

Funeral Details.
Dean will be leaving the house at 11.45, address as follows 264 Witton Lodge Road, Erdington, Bham. B23 5LS, to St Margaret Marys Church, 59, Perry Common Rd, Perry Common,Bham B23 7AB.
From there to Witton Cemetery, Moor Lane, Witton Bham. B6 7AE.
Afterwards the wake will be at the Oscott Social Club, Witton Lodge Road, Erdington, Bham. B23 5LX.
All welcome.
Close family flowers only. All others could you please make a Donation to Help for Heroes, there will be a army usher at the church were you can make your donation.
It will be Deans Birthday on the day of the funeral, so if anybody wants to send a card,Sympathy/Birthday or a little memento for Dean to take with him please send it to the following address:
Mr D Mc Pake, Flat 4 Block 1, Montrose Drive,Castle Vale, Bham B35 6DH
before Thursday 29/03/2012
Dean will be in the house (Uncle Tommy's) on Thursday, this will be for family only,
Any friends wanting to pay there respects, this can be done at the the chapel of rest, as soon as we get the details we will inform everybody.
The family are discussing the idea that we arrange for the army to present a shield/trophy to the best recruit or soldier from Deans base.
Every year on his birthday, anybody can do a sponsored thing, or Charity event & we can donate the money to a charity. If you have any ideas let us know.
Please keep Deans facebook updated with all the photographs,so family & friends can look or download them.

Thank you all for your support and kind messages over this difficult period. Dean will be truly missed by many, x

Report Post Tip

I was never able to meet him.

Rest in Peace.

Report Post Tip

Rest in peace my old friend.

Report Post Tip

That's really hard to take, cruel was a very nice guy. My prayers are with his family and loved ones. Rest in peace my friend.

Report Post Tip

I didnt know him but None the less R.I.P

Report Post Tip

Thanks for the work and contributions.  Very difficult to read this sorry for the loss.

RIP

Report Post Tip

Wow Dean. I had a few conversations with you a long, long time ago when you and I were with the Gato Regime. It was a good time, I still have the suit pic I made for you. I didn't know as well as some here do but none the less, it was great talking with you.

Report Post Tip

Wow..

RIP man

Report Post Tip

R.I.P to this strong man

Report Post Tip

No way man i just thought you got fed up of MR life...this is crazy bro
we had some good times can't believe im saying RIP bro for the last time You've done us proud

Report Post Tip

Not a day goes by when I login and I don't at least think about ya for a couple seconds, miss you bro. RIP

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Cruel - Today we lost one of our own.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL