Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 07:25:57
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
Today, we lost (another) one of our own. Started by: ViciousViper on Aug 31, '12 15:48

*Leaves a special BOING for his old mate*

RIP buddy, will miss your special humour.

Massive massive waste of a bright life.

Report Post Tip

RIP Marco, my thoughts go out to everyone associated with him, they will be in mine, and everyones prayers.

Report Post Tip

I didnt know you well, but we spoke a time or two.

Rest in peace

Report Post Tip

may god bless you on your future travels,also ,I would like to send a prayer to all loved ones,RIP my friend...:(

Report Post Tip

GODSPEED,MATE ,ON YOUR ETERNAL LIFE.  ----   RIP  ----

Report Post Tip

22 is way to young to go. Rest in peace.

Report Post Tip

Leigh Swarley,

God how much I loved and loathed you at the same time. You had this ability to just get under people's skins and fester but then it drove people to love you. I will never know how you did it, but for you it worked. You were so full of life and so young. You had the world at your fingertips and you've been yanked away far too soon. I will never know why you video called me last month basically naked just to BS, but that was your thing, carefree.

I'll miss you champ. I hate to love you and love to hate you.
Rest peacefully Leigh.

Report Post Tip

RIP Marco

Report Post Tip

This is shocking and sad news. Along with a few others I've had ups and downs with Marco over the years. He was a fun guy to argue with. One minute I'd shake my head about something he said then the next minute he would slip a witty or funny remark into the conversation and it made me laugh. We recently joked around about hating each other. Very funny conversation. I'll miss talking to him.

Rest is peace, Leigh.

Report Post Tip

Hmmm still rather numb about this and hoping someone will tell me it's a wind up.

I feel totally deflated

Report Post Tip

I remember the day you told me I was like a big sister to you. You were indeed like a little brother to me, one minute I'd love to smack you, the next minute to give you a great big hug. I will miss our arguements, debates, teasing conversations and your always shocking revelations and stories that I know you told me just to get a reaction. We didn't always get along but we always made up. I can clearly remember so many of our conversations and will cherish them always. Rest in peace little bro, I sure wish I could give you that great big hug!

Report Post Tip

I'm at a loss for words right now. It took me forever just to type something up on Facebook and it still doesn't feel like it was good enough. He was a good friend to me and at least I will always have the memories of the times I spent in his crew way back when and our chats on IRC. Some of my best experiences in this game. When I heard you were going to the meet this year...I was so excited and now that's never going to happen. I can't imagine the pain of those who actually got to meet you. I feel horrible and I only just talked to you on IRC/MR.

Rest in peace, Marco. :'(

Report Post Tip

RIP Marco.

Another life taken way too soon from this world. All our banter and conversations back and forth in PMs and all the CoD together will not be soon forgotten buddy. I'm grateful I had the opportunity to meet you, if only in cyberspace. Rest well friend.

Report Post Tip

hey pal...i kno we dont kno each other in RL..but hey you've made ppl here feel as tho this was home...and for that...I..no we all thank you......your a cool dude..that stood his ground firmly and that is a rare quality amoungst men in this life of ours....you will dearly be missed....RIP my friend.....and i hereby toast to you and having eternal life in the kingdom of heaven

Report Post Tip

I....am going to miss you. Watch over us from up there.....and enjoy all the HIMYM you can get. <3 I love you.

Report Post Tip

I did not know you but have seen your name around RIP everyone is family here you will be missed

Report Post Tip

Leigh was a great guy, I still remember the first time I met you in person. It was awkward at first, finally meeting the person behind the IRC name, but after a few witty jokes between us and that was gone. Like a brother to me man, you will be sorely missed :'(

Rest in Peace mate, much love <3

Report Post Tip

I don't know what to say other than this is a sad day.

You'll be sorely missed Marco, my thoughts are with your family.

RIP.

Report Post Tip

Rest in peace Mate.

I am gonna miss you Marco. We had a lot of good times together. It was a pleasure to serve in your crews as a hand on a couple of occasions. We had a lot of fun together and a couple of times that were not so fun. You were a great leader and I looked forward to being in your crew once again. Today I am saddened to know that will never happen. Im not sure MR will be the same without you.

Rest in Peace brother we will all miss you.

Report Post Tip

I don't even know you Marco, but reading through these posts it is clear you meant a lot to many people. It's an utter tragedy to lose someone like that.

My condolences to Marco's family, may he rest in peace.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Today, we lost (another) one of our own.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL