Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 03:14:50
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
Today, we lost (another) one of our own. Started by: ViciousViper on Aug 31, '12 15:48

I haven't been around much and I just found out about this right now. This is terrible. I wish I could have at least go to say one more thing to him. Way too young. Whether you liked him or not, he was a good guy. I'm gonna miss you, buddy. A lot of people are.

Rest is peace, Marco.

Report Post Tip

rip

Report Post Tip

Leigh,

Where do I begin? Our friendship has always been like a rollercoaster. No one could have ever been blessed with a more loyal friend. When things got rough here or IRL you were always there to listen to me bitch. We'd argue but we'd always make amends. Words can't properly describe what you mean to me and when word reached me of what happened I shed a great deal of tears. I still do whenever something is brought up that reminds me of you.

I keep thinking of the fun we had though. Whether it was talking on Skype or playing Risk for ridiculous amounts of hours.

I will miss you greatly and you will always be in my heart.

Rest in peace my friend.

Report Post Tip

Whilst we never really saw eye to eye, we did have some good cracks on IRC. I'm very sad to hear this news and i truly hope he is at peace now.

RIP Marco.

Report Post Tip

Marco I never knew you and I never even spoke to you.. But I feel upset by this news nonetheless. You'll be deeply missed old boy. Rest in peace.

Report Post Tip

always willing to help, never a problem for me.  rest in peace

Report Post Tip

I wish I would have popped back in the game to say hello to you one last time....

but it seems I missed you and now I will continue to miss you, but oh those great memories.

those never go away

--Shuki

Report Post Tip

Damn I come back to this horrible news. Marco man where ever you may be after this life, I imagine your bringing smiles to those there as you did here. Regardless of differences you have had with some and hell with me at times, you were always respected in my eyes. I knew you for so long and hearing the news of this leaves me gutted. You will always be remembered. Rest in piece old friend. Sorry I couldn't have spoken words sooner. I will miss you bud as will many others.

Respectfully,

EL

Report Post Tip
Miss you lad. We all miss you.
Report Post Tip

How can I forget the one of the people who helped me when i first joined MR? Simple there is no way i can forget marco...i still miss seing the name marco in IRC. Still miss you man... 

Report Post Tip
I miss you, so very much. Today we suit up and drink one in your honor, every day sucks without you lad. Rest In Peace Leigh.
Report Post Tip

I didn't know Marco, but his passing saddens me. He was so young!

Rest in Peace!

Report Post Tip
Miss you lad. Still think about you from time to time.
Report Post Tip
It is a few days early, but never to early to honor your legacy and friendship. In a few days I'll suit up proper and have one in your
honor. Really miss you my friend.
Report Post Tip
Damn it's been that long already, seems like yesterday you were here. Hell I still have suits I made for you back in the good ol days. Truly one of the greats. You will always be missed.

~EL~
Report Post Tip
Gone from our lives but certainly not forgotten. Miss you lad!
Report Post Tip

I didn't really know Marco. I had seen his post here and there but that was really the extent of it. That said I want to pass my sincerest condolences on to his family and friends. It is easy to forget sometimes that the people on the other side of the screen are real people with real hopes and dreams and it is a painful reminder when one of our virtual friends passes. I wish Marco the best in whatever comes next and I hope his family and friends are able to find peace and comfort through this hard time.

Report Post Tip

http://www.mafiareturns.com/izzy/marco_10-28-2011.mp4

Heres to you pal.  Miss you.

Report Post Tip

I don't think I ever met him, but may he rest in peace.

Report Post Tip
Man this is just so hard every year.

Miss you buddy
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Today, we lost (another) one of our own.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL