Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 21:05:25
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
Today, we lost (another) one of our own. Started by: ViciousViper on Aug 31, '12 15:48

Very sad news. My thoughts and sympathies go out to his friends and families. Life is a fragile thing and news like this is a reminder of that. Whether you knew Marco or not I hope everyone takes a moment to ponder that thought and appreciate the people close to you.

Report Post Tip

The fact that this was enough to dig me out of hiding says it all :(.

Report Post Tip

Wowza.. I didn't know you well Marco , but you seemed to be a good and loyal fella.

Rest in peace.

Report Post Tip

My deepest sympathies go out to all of Marco's friends and family. This is an utter tragedy, a man taken in the prime of his life.

May he rest in Peace. I'm terribly sorry, this is awful.

Report Post Tip

Rest in peace Marco

Report Post Tip

Rest In Peace Leigh. You're already missed so very much.

Report Post Tip

Rest in peace Marco. You will be sadly missed by many.

Sincere condolences to family and friends.

Report Post Tip

Marco,

We had our ups and our downs... mostly downs... but this is not a way to go bro. I wish we had mended fences. I wish we both weren't stubborn and just played the game the way it was.

I am sorry for your loss and I hope you will look down on us with eagle eyes.

RIP Compadre.

Report Post Tip

Marco,

You will never be forgotten and i will always remember when you stay'ed at Jason's and i came over and we had a few drinks together i couldn't of drunk with any better person you made us all laugh. You will always be a legend in this world of ours Rest In Peace Buddy.

Report Post Tip

What can I say? Over the years, we have fought like hell, talked and talked, insulted each other and laughed at each other, hated and liked each other. You were an incredibly diverse person and the thoughts of what you might have done with your life but will never have the chance too just slay me. I hope you and Dean catch up up there and rock the heavens with a MR meet. Look for my son too as you certainly heard enough about him. Prayers and thoughts are with your loved ones both in RL and here. IRC will never be the same without your cheeky attitude. <3 and one last slap...

Report Post Tip

Marco is the kind of CL where he will keep in touch and want to know each and every one of his member. he is so kind, willing to help those who are in need. 

may you rest in peace my dear. that is the place where you can no longer feel sadness nor pain.

Report Post Tip

RIP Marco gonna miss talking to you on irc :( you were a great guy taken way to early

my thoughts and prayer go out to Marco's family 

Report Post Tip

RIP Mate. Never spoke, but I want to pay my respect. 

Report Post Tip

Man I cannot believe what I just read...Marco you were always a great well great does'nt even compare lets say amazing conversation on irc or in MM.I have been in crews with you before or just joekd around for hours in DivineLunacy with you.I cannot even begin to think how affected your loved ones/family or real life friends are hurting now but I know everyones life you touched on this game will as well my friend.Taken from us way to young you were a great friend CL and admin/helpdesk...Rest In Peace my friend a terrible tragedy.....

Report Post Tip

I really don't know what to say here. Been thinking about it but, I guess simpliest thing to say is I wish we would of got to know each other better never really had talks on IRC or anything like that. But I am happy to say I did have the pleasure of meeting you even if it was only for a few hours I like to think we got some laughs and had fun. Always just assumed there would be plenty of time to talk and joke again. Rest in peace Marco you will be missed.

Report Post Tip

Rest in peace marco

Report Post Tip

I've been trying all night to come up with the words to describe how I am feeling, how we as a community are feeling.. But I can't.. Sure, I posted on FB (Those who are smart can figure out who I am), but it doesn't seem like enough.. They didn't express it enough. Many of us are in the same boat, the shock and numbness are still fresh.

There are so many people here that Leigh had an impact on be it in a gaming world or in the real world. He was able to cheer us up, kick us down, pick us up, pull us apart, bring us back together.. He would fight tooth and nail for what he believed in, and deep down in that heart that he denied existed he loved this place and those of us that call it home.

Leigh wasn't always the easiest person to get along with (understatement), but his heart was in the right place. If someone asked him for help, he gave it expecting nothing in return in my experiences with him.

He was like a son to me. Someone I trusted, loved, and knew would be there for me as much as I'd be there for him. We saw each other through the dark days and the happy sunny days. We fought, a lot, but we always saw our friendship as the priority and got over it fast. He was like that with a lot of people here..

He could bring a smile or a "lol" with the most random phrases.. Just out of the blue.

I'll miss Leigh, as many other will, but I will hold those precious moments I had with him and the memories that I have close to my heart.

Rest with the angels my little spawn.. Cookies and milk are beside your bed as always.

Report Post Tip

Marco, ever since we became part of New York a year ago we learned to work with one another, tease each other and how I love to abuse you with the " You are such a playboy".  Honestly at first when I dont know who you really are I was afraid of you, I don't even have the guts to even say hi to you...but as time passes by and I get to know you, I learned that beneath the happy -go-lucky guy is a caring person and someone who will do an extra length for his friends.

You always seem to know what to say and see the humor in everything. You are one of the few people here that are frank and isn't scared to say what is his mind.

Farewell my dear , may the angels guide you to the light.

<3

Report Post Tip

I was shocked to hear this news from my friend this morning. I thought you only died on mafia but I was gutted when she told me that its in RL.

Leigh, I remember I was a newbie in this game when I first met you. You were really a great guy and willing to help. The last time I died and didn't even mail you when I return, I was surprised when you found me. I never thought that day that you were looking for me for so long. 

I was thinking to send you a message the other day because we haven't talk for a while but then, it was too late now. 

I will miss you Leigh.  I remember your last message on my FB, you send me a smiley out of the blue, I will never forget that lovely smile. :)

May you rest in heaven where there is no more pain and suffering. 

<3

Report Post Tip

I'm simply speechless...

Rest in peace, Marco.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Today, we lost (another) one of our own.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL