Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 23:11:25
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Poor trigger discipline. Tsk Tsk Started by: Squishy on Sep 05, '13 20:14

I did some testing, and now that I am done I made a thread stating that my BGs can be shot at 21:00.  It was listed in the title, and in the post.

Normally, I would jail or wack, but today I wasn't in the mood for complaints so I let it go with a warning for the first few.  But here we are, 24 attacks deep, and the attacks keep coming.  Please don't make me regret just letting people off with a warning :/

belldandy
Tank
MK
Alexi
Michael_Bilotti
Alexi
Alexi
AnitaBlake
Alexi
ChaosSpike
GilHove
AnitaBlake
ne_oCtDnJ
AnitaBlake
CoCool
ChaosSpike
QuintenTarantino
AnitaBlake
ChaosSpike
QuintenTarantino
Jumpy
GabrielBonanno
Joker
Sil
Report Post Tip

CHEATERS!  *insert angry face*

Report Post Tip

Sorry was in a hurry this morning when I read the mail and must of miss read the time. Won't happen again.

Report Post Tip

Good job setting the example CLs and Godfather.

Report Post Tip

I'm astonished. I really am.

Report Post Tip
It is kind of sad that those we are supposed to be holding to a higher standard are doing things like this.
Report Post Tip

i am surprised no one was punished. i remember when i was hitlisted for accidentally shooting a test account which we could shoot the bgs.

Report Post Tip
Everyone on that list deserved to be Admin Wacked honestly.
Report Post Tip

No one should say that they are disappointed for the people on the list, accidents happen.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip
Yes, accidents do happen. But imagine Squishy wasn't the nice guy he is? It'd be perfectly reasonable to punish any of these people in a number of different ways. Personally, if I was a CL and I saw my member(s) on this list, I would definitely (at the very least) take away their gun.

Everyone knows the most important part of being a hitter is to know what you're fucking doing. Shrugs
Report Post Tip
No one should say that they are disappointed for the people on the list, accidents happen.

I remember when the rule for hitters was "perfection or gtfo." Oh, how we have fallen.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $150,000 Tip

You guys act like its THAT serious, like they killed squishy. They didn't, they just shot less an hour less than they were suppose to.

Report Post Tip

some look like multiple shots so more than one hour early. 

Report Post Tip
Plenty of them were far more than an hour early, BTSP. That's besides the point though, TheSosa. Try shooting at a GF's BG's and using the excuse "Oh...Well I wasn't killing you so it's okay, right?" and see how well that works with you. (I realize this situation is a little different, but it should still be treated the same).
Report Post Tip

I admit that I was wrong with them shooting more than once, But I'm not wrong with them shooting. SnidelyWhiplash, the difference between Squishy and a CL or GF is that Squishy SAID they could shoot his BG's. They didn't just shoot willey nilley, without his authorization. Yes its their fault for shooting too early but they shouldn't be punished for it. Public embarrassment with this thread is enough.

Report Post Tip
Eh, well, each to their own opinion I suppose.
Report Post Tip

Thank you.

Report Post Tip
Granted I don't want to see anyone on the list dead but the title says it all trigger discipline.
Especially from the top ranked people.

I'd treat it like this if your to ignorant to read the whole mail that clearly states the time then gtfo
What if you were sent a mail regaurding an attack on another city that says x-time and people starts shooting willy nilly "whoops my bad you saI'd shoot" now your in a pickle with an early shots so yes trigger discipline even on this level should be exspected.
Report Post Tip

for every one they shot early deduct five from their gun. maybe next time they will read the message or not blatantly ignore it.

Report Post Tip

They didn't deduct anything. They just didn't allow the gain they made from those shots. 

In a lot of people's eyes, they really got off easy compared to older ways.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Poor trigger discipline. Tsk Tsk
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL