Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 07:46:44
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
Shadowy Spirits Started by: RasAlGhul on Apr 11, '14 21:11

Her car turned the corner and she saw the sign. At least these directions were correct. After the mix up with her business meeting, she sure needed a drink. And Ras had told her to stop by anytime she was in town. So, here she was... 

Her driver pulled up to the door in front of the pub and she got out of the car. Her bodyguard was right beside her, having been in the front seat. Opening the door, she glanced around and nodded in appreciation. Heading to the bar, she sat down on a barstool. Seeing Ras busy with another customer, she began relaxing a bit. Placing a hand on the bar, her fingers started drawing designs on the black surface as she waited for him to get free.

Report Post Tip
As Ras turned to grab himself a refill on his beer, he noticed that Melis had left. Maybe because he PickPocketed her, but he assumed that wasn't the case or he'd be down a bit of money from a Mugging. Hoping that they'd get to catch up again soon, Ras began to wonder how he was going to spend the rest of his evening.

Sipping on his beer slowly he lost himself in thought thinking about some contests he was planning on throwing for The Unknown members, Ras was shocked when he looked up and saw Siobhan sitting there absentmindedly tracing her fingers across the bar. It wasn't often at all that someone entered his vicinity without noticing immediately, but apparently Sio had skill in the art of stealth. As he finished his beer, Ras grabbed himself a shot glass and a bottle before walking across from his latest customer. With a slight cough, he got her attention.

"Welcome, Siobhan! Glad to see your assistant relayed the message about stopping by some time. Anything I can get you this evening?"

Ras smiled, pouring himself a shot of whiskey and downing it in one fluid motion.
Report Post Tip

Looking up as Ras coughed, Siobhan gave him a quick grin. Her hand jumped back to her lap and fidgeted with the clasp on her clutch. Glancing at his bottle, her eyes flittered over to his shelves.

"Ras! So good to see you. Of course I received your message," she smiled. "Just sorry it took so long to make it. The place looks amazing. Has a nice area to just sit back and relax. Some days you just need to unwind. And, can I get a vodka tonic please? Today has been a very long and very trying day."

Report Post Tip
"No worries, this place isn't going anywhere and trust me when I say a fair few have tried! And of course dear, those days will happen from time to time. Luckily there's places such as this establishment to relax and unwind."

Ras grinned, reaching next to him and grabbing a large glass. Walking over to the ice he scoops some into it before mixing up the (to him) awful concoction of vodka and tonic. He knew that he couldn't deny her the drink even though it was his least favorite, the mark of a good barman was serving up whatever drink the customer wanted. Stirring the mix together, he returns to Sio with a smile on his face.

"And here you are, ma'am!"

Ras rapid pours himself two back to back shots and drinks them, smacking his lips together. Nothing like the burn of straight whiskey to get the night rolling.

"What brings you to Detroit this evening??"
Report Post Tip

Watching Ras as he made her drink, Siobhan was a little surprised at how he said that offhanded. She filed it away to ask about later. She noticed him make a face that he didn't realize before he turned back around.

Taking the glass, she took a sip and smiled. "Thanks, that's good. Oh, I just had some business but it got all messed up. The address got messed up and it just caused some problems. I was actually surprised that this address was right."

Taking another drink, she set the glass down and glanced around for her men. Waving them over, she turned in her seat. "If you could get them some coffee or soda, please? It's been a long day and I know they probably need the pick-me-up."

Report Post Tip
"And naturally, you wouldn't want them intoxicated whilst assigned to guard your life. I'm sure I've got a coffee pot around here somewhere!"

Ras set off to his office and dug through his boxes until he found the pot he knew was there. Glancing at the stack of papers on his desk, he groaned. He'd have to make sure to take care of those soon if he didn't want the fuzz on his back. Gathering up the pot, filter, and the jar of coffee, Ras strolled back through to the bar and started the brewing process.

Seeing that Sio's drink was getting a bit low, Ras picked up the tonic and vodka and refilled it for her, compliments of the house. While she was indeed a friend, Sio happened to also be Blood. Ras grinned as realized that most of his customers thus far had been extremely good looking females. Hoping she hadn't noticed his grin, Ras turned away from her and began pouring multiple cups of coffee for her hired help.

"Ahhh, well hopefully you get it sorted before too long! Though I must say I'm grateful for the mix up, as now I'm not forced to be bored doing paperwork all evening."

Ras lit a cigarette and downed another shot, hiccuping as he continued the chat.

"By the way, I'd let your help know that rumor has it we're about to have a massive Durden invasion."
Report Post Tip

Looking over at RasAlGhul, she lets of a gentle sigh

"it was just a brand of whiskey someone used to bring me to help me sleep"

with a little shrug,

"i guess will take whatever whiskey you have in the single malt form then"

Crossing off the encoded version of her jobs for the days, she thought it was good to relax at last..

Report Post Tip

"Of course I would prefer them sober," she chuckled. "And thanks for looking."

Watching as Ras brought everything out and started the coffee, she took another sip of her drink. He filled it almost as soon as she set it down. 

"Thank you. I know they will appreciate it and I'm enjoying the drink, and just getting to relax. It's sorted, just was a helluva mess at the time. And you can bring your paperwork out here and visit while doing it."

Siobhan watched Ras take another shot and reconsidered her last comment, wondering if he will even be able to walk by the end of the night.

"Oh yes, we had heard about this invasion before we left. We are quite prepared which is one reason for the coffee."

Report Post Tip

Johnny found himself in a cab riding down the streets of Detroit, he had been on a plane for the last few hours so riding wasn't so bad.

"Stop the car," Johnny yelled.

The cab driver turned to look at Johnny as he hurried our of the car paying the driver and walking over to the building and looking up at the sign, it was definitely the place he had been before. Walking inside Johnny made his way to the bar, seeing a few familiar faces in the place made him feel more at home.

He walked over to the bar and took a seat waiting on the bartender to come around. 

Report Post Tip

Sio heard someone walking up behind her and take a seat near. Looking up, she realized who it was and immediately looked back down. She didn't want to disrepect the Godfather and they really hadn't met. Taking another drink, she gathered herself and turned to JohnnyNoname with a smile.

"Good afternoon, Godfather Noname. Ras has stepped to his office to get his paperwork and bring it out here. Anyways, I hope you had a pleasant trip here."

Report Post Tip

Johnny heard a nearby voice speaking to him, turning to his side he saw Siobhan looking in his direction as shes sipped on her drink.

"I sure hope he comes back soon, or I might just have to pour myself a drink, I really need one."

"My trip was great, thank you. What about yours?"

He reached into his pocket pulling out a fine Cuban cigar and placing the end in his mouth chewing on it a little. 

Report Post Tip

"I'm sure he will. But I wouldn't think he would be so upset if you got your own drink. I know I wouldn't," she smiled as she opened her clutch and pulled out a pack of cigarettes.

"I had the most irritating day I think I've ever had," she shook a cigarette out and lit it. "But the drinks are helping to calm me a bit." 

She smiled wryly and chuckled.

Report Post Tip

Finally making his way to Detroit after filming his latest movie he was able to get to his old friend's bar. As he walked in he lit up a cigarette and let it join the plume of smoke already filling the building. He sat at the bar and smiled, looking over the collection of bottles.

Ras my good buddy. How about a whiskey for me?

Report Post Tip

After being busted out of jail for stealing a few purses, OJ needed a place to de-stress and relax. He wondered the Detroit streets not finding a place to his liking but as soon as he was about to turn back and go home a sign caught his eye.

"Hmm, Shadowy Spirits... Very mysterious."

Intrigued by the name he cautiously walks inside and to his surprise he notices familiar faces.

OJ makes his way over to James Van Der Beek and grabs the seat next to him.

"Hello James, nice to see you here friend. How was your latest movie?"

OJ light up a cigarette and call the bartender over .

"Hello my good man, can I get some of your finest whiskey please? By the way, nice place you got here. I bet business is awesome for you."

OJ takes a drag of his cigarette and waits for his drink.

Report Post Tip

OJ my man!

It was great. It's about the wild west. We think thats going to be the next big thing around Hollywood. I'll make sure you get tickets to the premier. So whats new in your life my good friend?

Report Post Tip

"I guess you're right, I'll just make myself a drink anyway, and I'm glad to hear your day is winding down."

Johnny stood up and walked behind the bar and grabbed himself a glass and dropped a few pieces of ice in it.

"My day has been pretty long as well, hopefully this will help wind mine down also."

Grabbing a bottle of scotch he poured himself a drink filling it to the top, and taking a big drink so he could actually move it without spilling it.

"Would you like anything different to drink while I'm back here?" 

Report Post Tip

Taking a drag off her cigarette, Sio watched the Godfather behind the counter. He seemed quite at ease doing it. She picked up her glass and took another drink, shaking the ice down.

"Sure, I will take some more vodka." 

She smiled and passed her glass to him.

"I'm sorry to hear you've had a long day as well. Hopefully some anonymous conversation will help."

Report Post Tip

Taking a drink of his scotch, he placed it on the bar. Turning around he looked for the vodka but couldn't find it.

Johnny walked the length of the bar and a cabinet caught his eye, opening it up he found two bottles of vodka stored away.

Grabbing one he twisted the top and poured Siobhan a drink.

"There you go, I knew he had to have more somewhere."

Placing the vodka next to the bottle of scotch he went back around the bar and took a seat.

"Oh, and I'm sure anonymous conversation is exactly what I need." 

Johnny laughs softly and takes another drink of his scotch. 

Report Post Tip

She gave a slight chuckle as she watched him looking for the vodka. Taking another drag of her cigarette, she turned to the guys with her. 

"If either of you need more, just get it. There's no telling what's holding Ras up."

When she turned back, her drink was filled and in front of her, and Johnny was coming back around the counter.

"Good, cause I'm sure I'm pretty anonymous. I doubt many of your crowd know me anyway."

Report Post Tip

Johnny took a drink of his scotch, looking around himself to see no one he brought with him.

"What crowd of people are we speaking of exactly?"

Johnny smirked a little and laughed softly.

"I'm not sure what is holding up Ras either, but I'm sure it has to be something mighty big!"

Reaching into his pocket and pulling out a cigar Johnny takes another sip of his scotch before lighting it and letting a big cloud of smoke out. 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Shadowy Spirits
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL