Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 19:22:19
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
Shadowy Spirits Started by: RasAlGhul on Apr 11, '14 21:11

Replay is walking down the streets when he notices what appears to be a bar. He notices the fine craftsmanship at the door, and proceeds to enter. As he enters the bar, he sees JohnnyNoname sitting on one of the stools. He walks up to Johnny and begins a conversation.

Hey there Johnny, how's life treating you mate? I haven't talked to you in a bit.

While Replay awaits Johnny's reply, he looks around for the bartender. Noticing that he doesn't see one in the vicinity, he decides to comment outloud.

Does anyone around here know the owner good enough to pour me a drink? I sure as hell would like a Jack and Coke. It has been forever since I've had one.

After stating his request, Replay turns back towards Johnny.

Report Post Tip

Siobhan just looked at Johnny. Shaking her head, she flicked her ashes before taking another drag.

"You know I mean your family and such. It doesn't bother me, though, I prefer being able to come and go without scrutiny."

Peering back toward Ras' office, she chews her bottom lip in thought.

"Maybe he's looking for that paperwork? Or decided he needed to do something while in there?"

Report Post Tip

Johnny grabbed his scotch, taking a big drink and feeling it as soon as he did.

"I'm sure he has his hands tied right now whatever it is."

Reaching down the bar and grabbing the ashtray bringing it closer to himself.

Taking a big puff from his cigar and blowing out a big cloud of smoke.

Placing his cigar into the tray and taking another drink.

"This scotch has really hit me, but it is quite refreshing." 

Report Post Tip

Looking around, Sio didn't see anyone that could have come with Johnny.

"So, if that is going to your head, I certainly hope your driver is outside."

We certainly don't want you to be picked up on a drunk driving charge," she chuckled.

Report Post Tip

Johnny laughed softly at Siobhan's words, knowing he didn't need anyone to drive him home.

If things got too bad he could always just get a room to stay at a few blocks from the bar.

"I think I should be okay for another drink actually."

Reaching down he grabbed his cigar and took a big puff from it, letting out a cloud of white smoke.

"Oh, and  is this some plot to get rid of me?" Johnny grins and a small laugh comes over him. 

Report Post Tip

Letting out a soft laugh, she looked at Johnny and grinned. 

"Another drink? I'm sure I couldn't keep up with you drinking. More than a couple and it's to my head."

Taking another drag of her cigarette, she stubbed it out in the ashtray and got a drink.

"Get rid of you? I would never do that," she smiled.

Report Post Tip

Johnny smiled at Siobhan as he hopped up from his seat and walked around the bar.

"Yes, another drink sounds nice. I'll make you one as well."

Grabbing the vodka and scotch, Johnny grabs Siobhan's glass pouring her drink, then doing the same to his.

"Glad to know you aren't trying to get rid of me, I have enough people trying to do that."

Giving Siobhan a wink he began to laugh, placing her drink in front of her and taking a sip of his. 

Report Post Tip

Johnny smiled at Siobhan as he hopped up from his seat and walked around the bar.

"Yes, another drink sounds nice. I'll make you one as well."

Grabbing the vodka and scotch, Johnny grabs Siobhan's glass pouring her drink, then doing the same to his.

"Glad to know you aren't trying to get rid of me, I have enough people trying to do that."

Giving Siobhan a wink he began to laugh, placing her drink in front of her and taking a sip of his. 

Report Post Tip
The flight from Chicago to Detroit was a short one, and not entirely pleasant. The storm fronts that were moving in made it somewhat of a bumpy ride, which had damn near all of the passengers worried. Ras merely chuckled, knowing full and well that the plane could handle much worse weather than what was occurring at the time.

The day Ras had in store was going to be quite busy, it being the first time that he was available to visit his multiple businesses. If all went well, he hoped to visit his New York business, on top of the pizza shop in Detroit he'd already been to, and the bar in Detroit that he was headed for currently. With the recent bloodshed and whatnot going on, he'd been hiding away here and there, only around these shores for brief moments at a time. It was a shame of course, one that irked Ras immensely, but alas there had been nothing he could do about it until now.

Needless to say, despite the bumpiness and the irritable passengers, the flight landed down in Detroit safely. Not having brought any bags with him, Ras got off the plane and immediately hailed a taxi to bring him to the Business District. Grinning with anticipation, he was hoping he wouldn't find the place burned to the ground.

As he stepped through the doors of his business, Ras took a glance around and was quite pleased to see a few people still roaming about despite his inability to be there in person recently. Walking quickly behind the counter he poured himself a double shot of bourbon before lighting a cigarette and blowing a few smoke rings into the air. Banging his fist on the counter a few times to get everyone's attention, Ras stated,

"Hello hello hello! As you all have probably noticed, I've been unable to be here lately. I apologize immensely, I've just had so many other things going on that I've not had time to properly maintain this place. I'm very glad to say that I'll be around a lot more often now, and that the next couple rounds are on the house!"

Ras blew some smoke out of his nose before settling into his bar stool, awaiting the customers to start flooding back in as he knew they would.
Report Post Tip

Zinner walked in the Shadowy Spirits just as Ras said the drinks were on him. She was on her way to the airport, but after Ras had called her and asked her if she wanted to come and take a drink with him, she just had to get her ass over there and get one. 
She looked around to see if she could find Ras and when she saw him sitting on a bar stool, she went over to him and gave him a smile and said. 

"Hey Ras. What's up? How has everything been?".

She took a seat next to him.

Report Post Tip
Ras was well into his fourth drink by now, and was definitely feeling the effect of the alcohol in his system. Nobody having come to visit him, he had just about hopped a flight to New York. But as luck had it, as he was perusing the streets for a victim to PickPocket, he ran across Zinner. Thinking it might be nice to invite her to his bar for a drink, Ras did just that.

But as the minutes started to tick by more quickly, he was beginning to think she'd found other things to do. Sighing and taking a sip from his cup, Ras snapped his head up quickly as he heard the door to his bar open. A smile slowly spread across his face as Zinner made her way up to the bar and sat down.

"Zinner! Glad you could make it, I was starting to think you found other plans! I'm doing well today actually, it's the first time I've been able to visit this place in ages... The recent bloodshed and workload has made it impossible to do very much."

Ras finished off his drink and flashed her a smile.

"Might I be able to interest you in a drink?!"
Report Post Tip

Mmmm, nice, as I swirl the berry colored liquid around the glass, smelling it....berrylicioius! I place the fruit skewer on my tonge and slowly slide the fruit off one by one, savoring each piece, before getting to another one. After finishing the sangria... I think about the bicardi Rum I had a taste of the other day...

Getting the bartend's attention, smiling at Ras, giggling a lil bit. I thank Ras for the compliment, and inquire about the rum I had before, to see if they carry that. Mmmm.. that sure was good, and I had hoped they did have that, cause I feel I need it, and lots of it. I don't have anywhere to go atm, so lots of time to kill.

Giggles, as I see Godfather Johnny here too. I thought I heard Godfather Taegan was here as well, but I am not sure on that one. I wonder then if all the Godfathers come and like meet for drinks or something here. I must tell my crew about this place, it would be fun to get together for drinks sometime in the near future. Mhm, we would hire a driver, so we would not worry about getting back safely.

Report Post Tip

Zinner turned to him and smiled.

"Hey! Sorry for being delayed, but had to take a later flight and tons of things came up.. When the flight finally landed I took a cab and got here as fast as I could. I've had such a busy and hard day. I hope you're not too mad at me. Have something strong for me to get?"

She felt bad that she had let Ras wait for her, but her phones battery didn't work and she couldn't get a hold of him. She gave him a croocked smile and hoped he had something strong enough to make her forget about her day.

"So how has everything been?"

Report Post Tip
Ras smiled over at Serephina, noticing that she had thoroughly enjoyed her drink. It warmed his heart to know that he still had "the touch"...Or perhaps that was just the alcohol he was drinking. Shrugging it off, he perused his selection of booze momentarily before selecting out the rum that she had inquired about. Pouring her a healthy measure into an ice filled glass, Ras slid it over and winked her way.

"You be safe with this now!"

Ras chuckled, turning his attention to Zinner.

"I've been well, I suppose. Just been harder and harder to get people into the Business District. Hoping to meet up with some friends here soon, and besides being busy - how have you been? Can I get you a drink?"
Report Post Tip

Having been in Detroit for longer than she intended, Maeve wanders down to the business district, in desperate need of a good drink. Seeing a large granite door, she smiles to herself. Shadowy Spirits... Even the name calls to her. She makes her way in, seeing a long bar on one side and darts and pool on the other. She glides over to the bar but keeps the darts in mind. It has been quite a while since she's played, and she always did love throwing sharp things. She finds a stool off to the side and makes herself comfortable, waiting for the bartender to come around.

Report Post Tip
Ras sighed deeply, frustrated with how slow business had been as of late. Pouring himself a mixed drink, rum and whiskey (What? Mixing alcohols counted as a mixed drink...), he sipped on it slowly and smacked his lips together as he felt the burn slide down his throat. Wondering why Serephina hadn't replied, he poked her body and found it to be quite cold. It seemed she had retired from the life of crime without him even noticing...how sad. Hauling her out to the sidewalk, he finished off his drink and nearly walked right into Maeve on his way back in. Apologizing profusely, Ras shook her hand happily.

"Well hello there dear! How the hell are ya?"
Report Post Tip

Maeve grins at the warm, if over enthusiastic, welcome as she shakes Ras' hand. She hadn't noticed him behind her, but by the way he greeted her he must be the owner of the place. Or maybe just a really friendly patron, but probably not. She turns around in her stool to face him properly. 

"Hey! I'm doing good, thank you. And yourself?"

Report Post Tip
Ras slipped back behind the bar and cleaned out the glass he'd been drinking out of, unsure of what he wanted to drink next. He was in the mood for something strong, but he also wanted to be able to be coherent the entire night as well. Shrugging, he put the decision off for a moment as he smiled at Maeve.

"Well, I must admit I'm certainly better now that this place isn't a ghost town!"

Ras takes a seat in his bar stool and lights up a cigar, thoroughly enjoying the peachy taste of it. Hmmm, he thought, what the fuck do I want to drink?

"What brings you to Detroit this evening ma'am? Also, might I interest you in a beverage?!
Report Post Tip

Maeve smiles. Honestly, she had come here for the great prices on drugs, to make a nice profit. Of course, she wouldn't admit it. Instead, she smiles sweetly at Ras.

I'm just here on business. If you don't mind though, I would love a Rum and Coke.

Report Post Tip
"Rum and coke, coming right up! I do believe I'll have one myself...after all, I do own the place."

Ras chuckled and began the process of mixing up the drinks. Putting a nice size scoop of ice into each glass, he proceeded to pour generous measures of rum into both of them before topping them off with Cola. Giving them each a quick stir with a coffee stirrer, he took a sip of his and was very pleased. It was even better than he'd anticipated.

Sliding Maeve her drink, Ras retook his seat and continued puffing on his cigar as he sipped away at his drink. He too of course was in Detroit on business, but probably of a different nature. He'd simply flown in to tend to what was rapidly becoming the most popular Mafia owned business in all of the land. Grinning at this thought, he stubbed out his cigar and nodded over to the dartboards.

"Noticed you eying those on the way in, you wanting to play a round?"
Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Shadowy Spirits
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL