Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 08:58:28
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Billy: Silenced for Good Started by: Snowy_White on Apr 14, '14 22:13

Lie #1 commenced

Billy never wanted to run Detroit, Billy wanted to build a district and after being sent off and having Cantillon and Yajirobe asking him to take power in Detroit and help out their new to Godfather friend Yobs, he agreed to do so and to look after Yobs and help him out which he did immensely, the bank account transfer of 39,000,000 to help him finish his Bodyguards was a good sign of that and the fact that he kept Yobs in the loop the entire time.

Barret highlighting his forefather's first lie. Billy had a spreadsheet of who HE was going to have in line for hands and for the other district. Billy told the uppers in Corktown that HE was the leader of Detroit and had control over the remaining districts. HE had it all plotted out.

Yobs made the right call here.

Report Post Tip

(OOC reply incoming)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqbrMuAZq4p-dDlxX1d2eG1MRWo2ampwQXJIQ1RvLXc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

This is the document in question which actually states the people who were going to stay with Billy after Visicaro and Peezy moved to their own district which was actually agreed upon by Detroit many weeks ago.

Judge for yourself people.

Report Post Tip

Although Billy, I didn't exactly want to see you die. I think the bigger picture was poor communication. Yobssarg's first RHM was the only choice he had at the time and Ecatasy will even tell you himself that he had a head stumble at the time (real life issues). The thing with CarlGrimes was the same thing his father did to a crewleader in Chicago, so we can say that his kin didn't change their stripes. I will not lie and say we haven't had some organisational mishaps but in our view we are only starting and things will get better. I hope to see Billy's kin remain on these shores and continue to pick up where his father left off as I know they would do an excellent job. I just hope there is no hatred amongst our families blood now, because it wasn't personal it was just business.

Report Post Tip

Oh my dear Femto,

I am not like the person above my past post trying their hardest to ruin my reputation.

You wanted Godfather, You got it.

I wish you the best of luck.

Report Post Tip

In the case of Dominic_Santiago, Spaniard actually blamed her completely for everything including the entry of the bloodline of Assassin which was not actually the problem. The problem was that nobody knew about this transfer nor what he was here for, including his own acting Godfather. His acting Godfather then decided to handle the problem and asked Billy if he would want to take the shot on Dominic as he was a little upset that nobody was actually consulted about this. Billy took the shot, and took the heat, and apparently the death for something that Yobs was never involved in, and didn't actually involve Yobs personally.

No the problem was assassin.

I never blamed anyone.My hand came to me with an idea of making peace that could be beneficial for both parties.For a while now Ive carried a hatred for assassin like a badge of honor but I had promised one chance to make right with me.In light of the kind words toaly had said about assassin and my natural willingness to give people a chance I met with assassin.It was made clear he would not stay permanently and would come on a temporary basis only and this was reaffirmed in my meeting with Sammy.What I was never made aware of is billy had his own beef with assassin and came half cocked already and was sattleing up to kill me with in moments so I was told.In light of this Assassin returned to Sammy immediately but still Billy took out my rhm as she had proposed the "infamous" idea of assassin entering "HIS" city.I had fallen asleep while awaiting my acting Godfather to come online so I could notify him and when I awoke I found the world in turmoil over some one no where near that important.

Report Post Tip

Spaniard,

I cared before because I didn't want to hurt my dear First/Primus/Starscream

but you specifically stated that it was her idea and that she ran everything and she even told everyone she ran everything and that you did nothing.

When you were contacted about Starscream about it, you knew somebodies ass was on the line, so instead of taking blame for it, you threw all blame on your RH which then made your RH decide that instead of you and her and Assassin going, that Assassin would transfer back to Gravano unharmed per Starscream's request and the approval I gave him that he asked and then Dominic would be killed for going behind Starscream's back and bringing Assassin into his district knowing that he didn't like Assassin either.

This decision I left in Starscream's hands, sure I wasn't happy at first and Billy should have just shot the both of you, however, he calmed down and chilled out and let Starscream decide what to do.

You were the cause of your RH's demise. Nobody else.

Report Post Tip

I'm sure I'm not the only one curious why there is a high level of hatred for someone called Assassin? Seems to have royally pissed in the wrong corn flakes judging by the amount of dislike for him here.

Report Post Tip

sure I wasn't happy at first and Billy should have just shot the both of you

and that is why you lost your account Barret. If you had shot me, Hell would have rained down upon you like a wolf on sheep.

Report Post Tip

Fundin,

Actually Billy was told to handle the situation how I felt best even if that included killing you as part of a Spaniard takedown.

Billy didn't go that route however and let you leave unharmed because it wasn't your doing, according to Spaniard it was all Dominic.

Report Post Tip

*chuckles*

by who? your imaginary friend?

Report Post Tip

I won't speak names because I am not like that.

I like your ego however.

Report Post Tip

Good for u do u want a damn cookie i was gonna stay quiet also -_- and not come on the streets but sadly here i am... congrats 

Report Post Tip

is that what you said when you shot Angelina for your Bullshit reasons?

at least i didnt go around killing my members and making up bullshit reasons for doing it just cause they didnt agree with me.

Is that what you told Peezy when you shot him? How about my wife?

We all know you shot her trying to "get at Assassin".

Or is that what you told TwoTones at the same time calling him a traitor?

Report Post Tip

first off i would like to thank snowy and barret for the post explaining "both sides of the coin" and next i would like to respectfully disagree with a couple people here. but what i would like to know is when did this turn from a discussion of these turn of events to hating on one person named assassin? i have just met the guy and he seems like a nice guy to me.

secondly from what ive gathered over last night and today barret is right on the spaniard throwing his right hand to the wolves. i have a hard time fathoming that the spaniard did not know that billy and assassin didnt see eye to eye when assassin was previously killed out of billy's crew about two weeks or so ago due to a falling out. i will admit i do not know much of what is going on other than what is previously mentioned pertaining to recent events but what i do know is that the_spaniard and sammy_gravano came to an agreement pertaining to the transfer of assassin to his crew to help with the recruitment efforts due to an ultimatum passed to the spaniard about increasing his membership or being forced to stepdown. when billy shot dominic_santiago the_spaniard through him to the wolves and refused to take responsibility for any of it and i feel billy shooting dominic was overstepping his bounderies at least in my opinion. so in closing i feel as if the takedown was justified.

with that she takes a breath and steps off her soap box and walks away

Report Post Tip

Ive never said my hand ran my family Ive yet to have a conversation with you.She watched over things while I attended to RL situations but if anyone including her felt anyone other than myself was in control of my crew (Primus aside) then they are dead wrong and if for a moment I got the feeling she thought she could dictate to me what was going to happen I would have shot her myself.Assassin returned to Gravano as per his request as I know billy spoke with Gravano on this matter.If billy had shot me he would have proven what everyone here has been saying  he felt DT was his and he could dictate what would happen.It seems your not much better than assassin.You speak of unifying detroit yah you wanted yo unify it under your rule.

Report Post Tip

Heisenberg was here. He'd been banging some broad up in some motel out on 6th Avenue. Fuck me, she was great. That whore would do some tricks that not even a prostitute would do. Go figure eh?

He had received a phone call from Dee Savage, telling him what had went down on the streets. Apparently one of the Godfathers of the city was now wearing cement shoes courtesy of the big man they called Yob. Word on the street was, Yob made that bastard cry like a little girl before he pulled the trigger. Heisenberg always had respect for those with more connections than him... But let's face facts. You disrespect the family that he Heisenberg worked for, and you'd be taking a dirt nap too.

Heisenberg met with the fellas, out in the streets. Snowy White was filling everybody in on how things went down. Heisenberg listened, intently, as Snowy gave a blow by blow account of every bullet that flew through the empty streets. Blood had been spilled, but it was Billy that suffered not us.

"The fella did us wrong. That much I know. But let it be known. We don't disrespect the dead."

"Rest in peace now fella."

Report Post Tip

"God bless the dead and that poor young boy CarlGrimes", roared the lion.

Report Post Tip
Damn you faggs talk a shit load. How about this.. "We thought he was an asshole, so we killed him." - the end. Great story saves time and reading
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Bottom line of it all is, Severe is a piss poor leader. Joining him when he is running a family is essentially signing your own death certificate. He is a back stabbing piece of shit.

As for you Spaniard, perhaps the logs of our conversation should be shown here? Or are you saying that everything we spoke about in that lil meeting in your family channel i might add, was pure bullshit?

Im sure Starscream and NY would find atleast 1 thing you said in that convo very interesting.

Report Post Tip

Or maybe Izzy, considering Bloodlining is against teh rules and highly frowned upon

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Billy: Silenced for Good
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL