Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 16:03:51
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Billy: Silenced for Good Started by: Snowy_White on Apr 14, '14 22:13

This all makes perfect sense to me.. except one thing.

Why is Starscream and TheSpaniard moving to Inglewood?

Is the Yobs(sorry I don't want to misspell your name) taking over DT? It doesn't matter to me honestly as I reside in Philly but just curious.

If anyone can explain this to me it would be awesome!

Report Post Tip

Fundin,

We have been over this many times. I see no reason to argue with somebody who is incapable of accepting blame.

So I am going to leave this conversation.

Report Post Tip

probably the smartest thing you said all year Severe. your only leaving teh convo because you know im right

Report Post Tip

Look whats done is done end of story...

Report Post Tip
Hmmm, very bitter. I saw Billy as a good leader caught up in a shit situation towards the end.
Report Post Tip

I know you are right about what?

The fact that Angelina called our hit squad to hold shots without me even being online? (Members had to tell me about this as you never did)

or the fact that Angelina constantly threatened members in the chat? (Again had to hear it from members as they were too afraid to do it when I was online)

or the fact that you shot a Consigliere in the family without the CL or RH's consent and slapped our names on it in a mail, and the reason why you killed him is because he wouldn't listen to you.

or how about after you died where you threatened to send shot reports to New York and tried to get somebody to rogue kill Gennosuke?

You want to go down this insult road we can do that too, everyone of my family members was happy when you died, after I sent out the mail explaining what I had heard and why you were killed, some of them even thanked me for getting rid of you.

Your own future Crew Leader you were a RH for told me to shoot you. In reality the only poison we had was you, and the members expressed it and I dealt with it.

Report Post Tip

Severe is a piss poor leader. Joining him whe he is running a family is essentially signing your own death certificate.

I'm sorry Fundin but I have to disagree. I have worked alongside and for Severe and I must say, he is one of the better leaders. This may variate for certain people who have had there differences with him, but you can't take away the fact that he is in general a good leader. His lineage proves it time and time again. He earns his worth. 

This was a good run, and I know he will continue to be one of the best players around. I have no doubt we will see Severe as a bold suit once again. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

dude,

you just made yourself sound like a complete dumbass....

The fact that Angelina called our hit squad to hold shots without me even being online? (Members had to tell me about this as you never did)

lets start with this first.  The job of the HSL is to protect the family and district you moron.

If you had filled me in on that takedown, that wouldnt have happened. So i digress....

Our supposed Allies start dropping dead and i have no idea what is going on. So i tell the HS to hold shots and flights until i find out whats going on. Hell even Visicaro didnt initially know what was going on. So yes i did the right thing there. I also got you a pro.

or the fact that you shot a Consigliere in the family without the CL or RH's consent and slapped our names on it in a mail, and the reason why you killed him is because he wouldn't listen to you.

I shot a consigliere in the family cause he was gonna take a shot at NY while they were doing a takedown, which would have gotten us all killed. Which btw, most of the NY uppers saw the logs after you shot me and all unanimously agreed that I did the right thing by shooting him.

or how about after you died where you threatened to send shot reports to New York and tried to get somebody to rogue kill Gennosuke?

I didnt threaten to show them to New York, I DID SHOW THEM TO NY. And Gennosuke wasnt the only person i was trying to pay someone to kill. hint hint

Report Post Tip

you should think twice about who your back stabbing

Report Post Tip

Fundin,

This was before that takedown, a takedown I didn't even know about until after. Shows how much you paid attention. This was long before that, I was told you held shots multiple times before the Chicago takedown. I wouldn't doubt it either.

No actually, you shot him for the crew chat because you had already told me about him wanting to shoot NY, I talked to him and told him and set him straight and it wasn't until after your crew chat argument that you shot him.

I am glad you showed my gun to New York, ask the majority of their Godfather's if they knew my gun, hell some of them helped me with my taper, I was very open about my gun and about my district's strength, because I never had any intention of turning on NY even if that meant them turning on me.

Oh and the Gennosuke thing, yea its fine, Gennosuke is a real hitter and it is an honor for him to be targeted by you, just shows that the bloodline of Vino always builds great characters and is always one of the people targeted due to that.

Report Post Tip

Think twice about who I am backstabbing?

Oh I knew exactly who I shot, and if we could go back in time, I would shoot Angelina again, and you can keep repeating the time cycle every time the outcome would be the same.

Report Post Tip

Fundin, please stop acting like you're God's gift to the world and things are mainly done over the sole purpose of yourself. Please quit gloating about things you think you're so amazing at, instead of letting others make those assumptions.

You put yourself on a much higher pedestal than what you're really at. From what I heard during this speech, this wasn't the sole reason or even a majority of it. So your comments right now are certainly getting a little out of control. "Watch who you're backstabbing". "I was paying so and so to rogue on you".

Get your shit together. You're doing a hell of a piss poor job representing those you work for right now. The fact that you're talking about it openly and with that attitude is a bit disgusting.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Funding please do us a favor just drop it man seriously 

Report Post Tip

Sorry for not getting to you sooner Spaniard, kind of skipped your post, so my apologies.

If I had shot you, it would have been authorized by Starscream as he handled the entire outcome of that situation.

Report Post Tip

Fundin I meant *tosses her phone*

Report Post Tip

Ohai frands. Sorry for being late to this delightful party.

I don't really have anything to say about the reasons or who brought them here. Billy was someone I considered a very close friend of mine and I am extremely saddened by his passing. 

However....I noticed something in this thread that I really feel the need to address...

Severe is a piss poor leader. Joining him whe he is running a family is essentially signing your own death certificate.

Well......... I know you're dead but I'm sure someone,somewhere will let you know...to call Severe a piss poor leader is like saying you aren't a stupid cunt with an insanely over inflated sense of self importance...which you are,btw. 

I have worked with the blood of Billy and I will not sit here to watch you of all people drag his name through the mud.  

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $65,000 Tip

This all makes perfect sense to me.. except one thing.

Why is Starscream and TheSpaniard moving to Inglewood?

Is the Yobs(sorry I don't want to misspell your name) taking over DT? It doesn't matter to me honestly as I reside in Philly but just curious.

If anyone can explain this to me it would be awesome!

Drakos!

Starscream is going to head Inglewood, Los Angeles to help populate the west as per my request. I am his friend and I don't want him to feel odd about residing in Detroit after a takedown of a friend by another friend.

I feel him moving prevents bad relations with Yobs (Should there be any? Doubtful from my pov) and it finally brings a family to the west.

Yobssarg has always been the Detroit head as established by Godfather Cantillon before Billy & Yobssarg went over together all that time ago.

He is the city head of Detroit.

Also.

Fundin, Barret, Samus.

Drop it, please. If you'd like to continue your OOC shit please continue it in mail/IRC avenue etc. It's not worth it and it is doing nothing but making all three of you looking like you're a bit silly.

Report Post Tip

Thank you Godfather Dan! I hadn't figured it was anything bad. I'm actually happy about a family heading West, was just wondering with you timing. I appreciate you addressing my question.

Report Post Tip

creep creep

Report Post Tip

So Billy and Yobssarg were as different as chalk and cheese, but they cooperated well together in their new city.

I don't see chalk and cheese being to different really...both smell funny. Both will leave a residue on your hands when using them. They are both cheap and easily able to be found. Eating either one will leave your breath smelling afterwards. The list could continue! But different...? Debatable.

Whistles, kicking rocks he heads back home for a drink and some rest.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Billy: Silenced for Good
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL