Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 06:16:12
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
Favorite Ice cream flavor for my new business Started by: Blu_Blank on Jul 02, '14 09:48

Mandalore, get some and then sprinkle some glitter on that shit. Live your life, man.

Report Post Tip
So it is that good eh?

I guess I will have to try some !
Report Post Tip

Fresh peach ice cream is da bomb!  (homemade is best)

Report Post Tip

Too lazy to see if this has been asked before! Three pages TLDR!

Will you be selling gelato?! Because if not, I'll just have to burn the place down!

Shrugs

Report Post Tip

Gelato sounds wonderful, and very Italian, as all good mobsters should be. Any particular flavors you would like to see Sydney?

By the way, I love your name. It is my sisters name IRL.

Report Post Tip

gelato sounds likea good idea as well. maybe you can have two different sections.

Gelato vs. Ice Cream

dun dun duuuuuun. 

Report Post Tip

Blue Moon Ice Cream, I'm sure the majority of people have never heard of it, but if any place ever has that I'm forced to make at least 6 or 7 different purchases to make sure they stay in business whether in a game or RL

Report Post Tip

Blue Moon ice cream sounds like a pretty good idea. As for gelato, it has to be one or the other. Both in the same business never seems to go well.

Report Post Tip
I think there can be peace between gelato and ice cream. I think we can make this happen.

As for the Blue Moon ice cream...I think it should have an orange twist to it....just sayin'.
Report Post Tip

lol, don't you go putting orange twists in my favorite childhood treat! Blue Moon is perfect as is.

Report Post Tip
I think I am entitled to my opinion! Orange twisty twists. Get with it, Ironsight.
Report Post Tip

I will burn down any shop that lists Blue Moon with an Orange Twist without having regular Blue Moon!

Report Post Tip
Can we just get along and have both?
Report Post Tip

On that subject, sure. With you in general, absolutely not.

Report Post Tip

Children, children, you can both have your toys -_-

Now, can we get on to the far more pressing matter of what sprinkles will be available?

Report Post Tip
Yes...even though he's a slag...I will move to the next topic...toppings! I think wet walnuts and cherries are a must!
Report Post Tip

I'm good with just the classic chocolate gelato!

Toppings... nuts. All the nuts.

And hot fudge. Not for the gelato. I'll take a separate spoon for that. 

Report Post Tip

peppermint

Report Post Tip

Hot fudge, nuts, sprinkles, chocolate chips, cherries, and orange twists... All great toppings. What other toppings should we try?

Also, peppermint and Blue Moon are going to be in. 

Report Post Tip

Caramel sauce! You can't have butterscotch ice cream without caramel sauce!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Favorite Ice cream flavor for my new business
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL