Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 10:19:32
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
Favorite Ice cream flavor for my new business Started by: Blu_Blank on Jul 02, '14 09:48

Caramel sauce is on the list! Love it. 

Report Post Tip

Perhaps offer a small selection of pastries in tangent with ice creams? The cake-ice cream combo is quite classic, I think.

Report Post Tip

We already have ice cream and gelato with toppings. Might be a little too much to add baked goods. Maybe a soda fountain and milkshake mixer, since we already have the ice cream.

Report Post Tip

Very well, I shall stoop to sneaking cakes into the establishment -_- Sodas would be divergent, milkshakes would be good.

Report Post Tip

Root beer floats?

Report Post Tip

Nutella Bear

Report Post Tip
Mmm Dr. Pepper floats...yessss
Report Post Tip

When I saw this had 66 replies..I came here expecting a full-on fight..

You disappoint me,MR. You really do.

Report Post Tip
Kittyhawk...are you calling me out...in the fucking ice cream shop thread?!
Report Post Tip

How about dat XP tho?

Report Post Tip
What?! We get XP from this?! Oh boy!
Report Post Tip

Tosses Kittyhawk and Princess into a plastic kiddie pool full of half melted ice cream

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

Report Post Tip
You know, when I first saw this thread taking off a bit. More than it should have done, I realised it was probably because experience was announced for ooc threads. What I hope you do realise and what I hope is still the case... Only proper replies with a bit of context actual gain you in experience in threads. So all these one and two line replies are actually nothing more than just that, pointless replies.

I really hope that is still the case, to stop people from making stupid threads and replying 100's of times with one liners
Report Post Tip
Let us have our fun, Jono. It's harmless and you seem to be a party pooper.
Report Post Tip

As much as you think this is a pointless thread Jono, I started this thread with a legitimate question for the purpose of gathering opinions for an RP thread in the Chicago Business District. Just because you don't like it does NOT mean it is pointless. Why is it that people like you troll such reasonable threads with your negative bullshit? Do you really have nothing better to do with your time? Does someone need a hug?

Report Post Tip

Lol.

That's actually quite hilarious. Maybe i'll start with a quick re-phrase. "actually nothing more than just that, point-less replies" or "So all these one a two line replies are actually not gaining any points. Experience."

I'd also love to be pointed out to the bit where I said this thread was useless. You have a genuine reason for this thread and you are going to use the results from your thread to open up a role played ice cream thread. If you know anything about me at all I actually try to actively fucking encourage people to get out in to the forums a bit more, the streets especially. So before you accuse me of fucking trolling take a step back and re-think what you're about to say. Or at least back yourself up with some damned proof. If you can find any. 

I'd also like you to explain your 'People like you' comment. 

Negative is a matter of opinion and perspective. You have read my reply, both you and Princess and assumed I was being negative and shitting on your parade. So got quickly and automatically defensive. The point behind my reply was education. Nothing more and nothing less. If you want to take it as negative then feel free too. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $45,000 Tip
Consider South Side educated. Thank you.
Report Post Tip

Sarcasm or not, it would seem being here actually was a good use of my time. Cheers.

Report Post Tip
Let's be honest here. Nobody really gives a fuck what sort of flavour ice cream you'll sell since nobody is going to taste the shit anyway. Fair enough do some market research if needs be but surely a thread whereby the majority is made up of 3 people from the same family talking to each other could quite easily be taken elsewhere like irc.
I can only imagine therefore it was for XP purposes since surely you aren't that bored that you have to go back and forth with posting in a thread when it would take 20 seconds tops in irc. The same question applies, do you really have nothing better to do with your time?
I also believe he meant scousers when he said "People like you", Jono.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip
Damn phone. Never spaces out my paragraphs properly. On a separate note. Will I get xp for my reply, Jono?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Favorite Ice cream flavor for my new business
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL