Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 10:24:06
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
The Great American Masquerade Ball Started by: Praefect on Jan 23, '15 06:59

"Sounds good to me KarmenKayne," I tell her with a smile. "<font color="rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)">And thanks for grabbing Kalebear I can't believe I </font>couldn't<font color="rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)"> tell it was her!</font>

"What do you say we all grab a seat over here and make the two studs JoeyC and Praefect get food for all us ladies?" 

"I really hope you come eat with us too Mave, I like having you around to keep the men in line," I say as I motion for her to head over to the table with the ladies.

Report Post Tip

"I'm always up for some grub! What is the gameplan?"

Report Post Tip

Barney saw Wild-Boy "dancing" as he had so called it and couldn't help but laugh when he attempted to challenge Praefect to a dance-off, which Prae declined to due his not-drunkenness. He then saw KarmenKayne grab Mave by the arm and practically drag her to the dance floor for them and Kalebear to battle again Wild. He watched the dance battle with only one eye open, fearing that Karmen, Kale, or Mave might hurt themselves dancing. When it was over he finally opened both of his eyes. He saw them walking over to where JoeyC was and decided to walk over there as well.

"Nice moves you three,"  he says as he gives them both a large hug, "I wish that I could dance like that. Or maybe not...I'd probably end up breaking my legs or something."

He laughs.

Report Post Tip

Mave sighs with a smile as she is herded over to a table with a few seats. Of course she could keep the men in line! To be fair though, they were not her men to discipline. She did hear mention of food and with that thought in mind her stomach reminded her that she hasn't eaten all day. The alcohol was helping her loosen up (only a little) so she tried not to struggle too much when the girls forced her into their group. Of course, she had to put up a little bit of a fight. Who would she be if she didn't at least resist?!

Report Post Tip

he shows up, wearing the same suit from the yesterday, hair slightly ruffled up. he head heard there was a shine dig going down, but no one had bothered to invite him. time to crash the party he figured to himself as he strolled into the place. he was bound to run into someone he knew there. otherwise he would just ransack the bar and be off.

the place was more crowded than he expected, as he pushed his way towards the liquior, he notices a few familar faces in the crowd. maybe he would stick around and see what was happening after all. he orders a double shot of whiskey and scans the crowd for a potential partner.

Report Post Tip

Mave notices Rags walk in, unmasked. Clearly he didn't get the memo. She keeps her eye on him while finishing her second drink of rum before looking around for a waiter to obtain a third and fourth glass.

Report Post Tip

he spots mave on the other end of the bar. sadly he sees no purse hanging from her shoulder. such a shame, her purse was one of his favorites to steal. he nods towards the bartender and pays for her drinks. after throwing back a second shot, he starts to loosen up a bit. his only regret was not showering before coming to this event.

Report Post Tip

A little surprised, Mave accepts the drink she hadn't ordered and smiles, looking over to Rags. He would likely be the one who had bought it for her. She gives him an appreciative nod and lifts her glass in thanks before taking a sip of it.

Report Post Tip

Wild's invitation to Prae was kindly rejected and his apetite for a dancing contest was not pleased. He felt kind of awkward when he realised that no one was considering joining him at the dancing and while he was leaving the stage, he saw two very familiar figures. The two angels KarmenKayne and Kari were approaching him with very playful smiles. 

Then Karmen challenged the wasted Wild-Boy to dance against her and Kari. Wild was impressed by the two brave ladies, so he immediately accepted the invitation. They started first, their moves were soooo HORNY, that Wild barely managed to be a good boy and behave while the ladies are dancing. At some point Wild realised that he does not want to  interrupt this vicious act of ''friendship'', so he decided to stay exactly where he is and just to admire the sight of two horny princesses having fun.
Report Post Tip

Karmen was excited to finally eat some food, especially after she and Kari bested Wild-Boy at dancing and got a big hug from Barney_Ross, so she grabbed JoeyC's hand (since he seemed confused about the game plan) and led him to the table that Kari had sat down at.

"There are servers here," she said to Joey. "I'm assuming they have food, since this is a party and they're most likely paid to be here!"

After they had all sat down, except for Mave, who was drinking at the bar and being hit on(?) by Ragnarok, they waved over the servers so they could all order their food.

"Are you going to come eat with us?" She yelled over to Mave. "You have to eat, you know!"

She laughed, while looking around for Kalebear, who hadn't came to the table yet to sit, and then asked the servers what they had as food options.

Report Post Tip

Mave hears Karmen call out to her and smiles, rolling her eyes. She looks back to Rags, motioning to the table in a sort of way of inviting him over. She could really use something to eat and nearly everyone else has a partner already (Kale and Wild don't count, obviously). Grabbing her drink, she makes her way over to the group at the tables, hoping the waiters have some tasty food to bring her.

Report Post Tip

Kale had wandered around to the drinks. Gently picking one up to sip on as she strolled around the room. Her eyes darted over the couples as she watched them dance. Her thoughts were on their genuine happiness with each other and then moved onto the room's decor. It was most beautiful to her eyes.

Her ears caught the whispers of Karmen and Kari. They had wondered if she was dressed as Wild-Boy. She stifled a giggle behind a gloved hand. She had watched Mave come in as well, looking as lovely as ever. She was amused that no one had figured her out just yet.

Kale steered clear of the group dancing. She was sure had she started talking everyone would know her for who she really was. For one night she wanted to remain as a dark Queen amongst the crowd. This was the role she was going to play to a T. She had spent some time practicing so that her walk looked almost as if she was floating across the floor.

Turning her head just in time to notice Karmen coming directly at her. Shit, she swore under her breath as she realized her cover was blown. With a laugh she let KarmenKayne lead her to the dance floor. Kale sighed in relief as food was brought up. She would miss the chance to make a fool out of her two left feet.

"Food sounds wonderful."

She went to the tables gladly. She wasn't sure what the menu was going to be like but anything beat dancing. Taking her seat she was ready for something to nibble on.

Report Post Tip

Prae picks up the menu, perusing it carefully. His stomach growls slightly demanding he do his deciding a slight bit faster.

"Hm...the carbonara sounds good. Or maybe the steak. What do you think, Kari? What are you having?"

Report Post Tip

When they all decided to go to a table, Barney followed them to it and sat down with them.

"Steak sounds good to me Praefect. Anyone else?"

Report Post Tip

After looking at the menu that had been provided to her for almost ten minutes, Karmen thought she finally knew what she wanted to eat. She didn't want to seem like a fatty in front of a ton of people, but she couldn't disguise the fact, even to herself, that she was starving. 

"Well, I'm going to order a big steak with a baked potato and a side salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing," she said aloud to everyone that could hear. "I am seriously famished right now, so please excuse me for eating so much food! Anyone else know what they're going to get?"

Report Post Tip

Kale looked at the menu. It was beautifully written up and not such a mess as many others she had seen. Her eyes lingered over the food options for quite some time before she came to a decision.

"That sounds good Karmen but I think I want something more simple like the lasagna. It looks absolutely delicious."

Closing the menu, she set it in front of her. She glanced at each of her friends along the table.

Report Post Tip

"I want a full slab of ribs and some fries! Haven't had ribs in a while. Oh yeah, I'll take another whiskey as well."

Report Post Tip

After about twenty minutes of everyone deciding what they wanted, Karmen decided she would go ahead and signal to the server that they were ready. 

They'll make up there minds when the server gets over here, I'm sure. She thought to herself.

When the server got there, she said, "I would like a steak, well done, with a baked potato, and a side salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette. What do you all want?"

Report Post Tip

Karmen noticed a young man walking up to the table, with a sad, or maybe frightened or something, look on his face. She nodded her heads towards him and everyone turned to see who it was.

"Umm, I am sorry to interrupt you pretty ladies, but can you help me find my father's mask?" He asked them when he got to the table.

Looking at his face, she could tell who his dad was because they definitely looked like each other.

"I actually have the mask," she told him. "Your dad left here very suddenly, but left his mask sitting at the table. He was here sitting next to me so I held on to it. Here you go!"

She then handed him the mask and watched as his smile spread across his face, and he slipped the mask on.

"You can have a seat with us," she said to him. "Your dad was a great friend of ours, so his son is as well!"

Report Post Tip

Kalebear had been sitting close enough to KarmenKayne to overhear the conversation. She frowned as she listened carefully to the news. She had seen Praefect and Wild-Boy rush out of here earlier but had not seen them come back. She had hoped that if Praefect had passsed away from the shots she heard earlier that his son would pay them a visit.

She looked over at Kari with a concerned look. Dropping her fork to her plate, no longer hungry as she looked over at Karmen.

"Such sad events in what was a happy time."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Great American Masquerade Ball
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL