Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 23:19:07
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 
The Great American Masquerade Ball Started by: Praefect on Jan 23, '15 06:59

Karmen laughed when Kari mentioned WildBoy- being as delusional as his father. She nodded her head in agreement then said, "Yes, I can definitely see the resemblance. They're about the same person, it seems!"

When Prae and Kari went on the stage and began singing the song Cheek to Cheek, a song she had never actually heard of, Karmen clapped wildly because she didn't actually think they would do it. Not only did they sing, but Kari even got Prae to DANCE!

"Great job guys," she said to them with a laugh when they finished. "I wasn't expecting a dance number but it was wonderful! So, who's next for karaoke?!"

Report Post Tip

Wild was not offended by those meanie comments regarding his DJ skills, no he accepted them as kind advices which purpose is to push him even further in his career as a party starter.

He adressed Kari and KarmenKayne telling them the following '' Ladies this party does not need a DJ, even if he is as awesome as I am. All this party needs is you two embellishing it with your sweet presence. ''

Report Post Tip

Karmen was shocked that WildBoy- didn't have a naughty comment to say about them for once. Instead he said "sweet presence". 

"Well thank you, Wild," she said. "You're sweet too when you want to be. We're glad you came to the party!"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Great American Masquerade Ball
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL