Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 04:05:31
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
What about making a Rogue (Rouge) authed? Started by: freeatlast on Jun 06, '15 01:12
Depending on the circumstances and nature of the rogue, I'd say: "Yes, we can auth the son or daughter of a rogue."
Report Post Tip
Fips I was relating to the original question how I interpreted it as if a possible rule change in future.

As for the possible reconfigured question on the offspring of rogues gaining auth I would guess down to how many times the family line has rogued, the reasons for being a rogue and most importantly the ability to lead. The simple question would be like any other potential leader, do they have skills, ability, trust of others around them and will it keep me alive longer and my district.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

freeatlast, you said: 

But, I just wanted to throw in some debate about the future of our society, regardless of the past.

Could you expand upon this? Because this uh.. debate needs the past, because that's part of it's subject. Or am I misunderstanding you?

Report Post Tip
Freeatlast I have a question for your do you have a screw lose or just drink to much?

No you don't Auth a rogue ever . 1 they left there family 2 they are on a mission to kill someone 3 there just as bad as a rat
Report Post Tip

Well, Sidere, I was like browsing the old journals from the streets, dating back to two or three years, and read some very interesting debate on the topic.

Like in those numbers for exemple:

https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/353896#3870777

https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/339545#42838018

https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/318986#39491731

https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/311815#39491713

But I did not see a clear set of rules about it recently, or I may have missed that one - (except the GFC Rulings stipulating an auth should be announced on the streets, for protection reasons).

In the talking with potential recruits process, I was thinking Rogues do apear in our world which is governed by a set of some written, and some unwritten rules. Not knowing what kind of mind actualy you could recruit, not for each single potential new recruit at least, I was telling myself, maybe if we had some clear rules set on the topic, like for exemple potential rogues knowing their children and grandchildren would be held accountable for their actions, if not considered noble by the general public opinion, might help the future of our society.

Oh and yeah, Heartbreakridge, I like to drink a lot.

Report Post Tip
Should we hold the next account responsible for the rogue actions of a former account though?
Report Post Tip

The truth is, if we will hold someone accountable this way for a rogues father mother, etc.  How many others things will we start judging the next character onm and if not fit to be trusted, why let them in a crew at all?

At this point we judge everything everyone did in a last life, no matter how noble or selfish the action and suddenly we may slip into paranoia and dillusion of our own innocence and how evil these people must be; or how much of a threat they are.

A few days i will be eligible to be made, i won't be taking it as want graverob achievements, but will imagine i can.  I find tyrion plans to shoot me, coz i am fairly open with my views.  I strike first and take a shot as a rogue, hit or miss i know i am screwed, but why should my next generation be, when they are not in the same scenario as my previous character?

The truth is if someone wants to hide and come back as a new persona they do, if someone wants to incog and have the right friends to cover it up they will.  I have not played for long(Hours on all characters: 411.33) but even in my hours i know if place the sins of the father on the son, suddenly people are not playing anymore.. cough cough in hiding.

How far back do we start searching after a while as we worry about people and their intentions? as can be vicious.

Report Post Tip
Should we? Of course not! Do we? Hell yes we do. Do I agree? Fuck no!
In very rare circumstances do I believe we should let someone's past transgressions affect their next of kin. It does nothing but cause drama and paranoia. For one only the one rogueing knows exactly why they chose that path. The rest of us just sit back and assume whatever it may be for the reason which most likely is incorrect. There are extremely valid reasons for rogueing and I wouldn't even say that it's close to being the worst thing you can do here and have it affect your future sons and daughters.
On the flip side I think the same thing for positive actions. Just because you were a highly respected Godfather doesn't mean your son or daughter gets to come back and start making decisions for the rest of us now either. In a perfect world to me we would all come back and have to earn back what we lost, not that it would be handed over on a gold platter. But this is very rarely how it works and the only way it will ever change is if those in power come to the decision that they want this to be.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: What about making a Rogue (Rouge) authed?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL