Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 06:14:24
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Bronx Unlucky Started by: RemusLupin on Jul 02, '15 04:30

Good evening everyone. As you can see there has been a removal of Bronx. I'm sure you are all wondering why, and that's why I'm here today to elaborate. Not long ago, there was an altercation regarding a member wanting to transfer to my crew from Lucky's crew. Under the orders of Don Obstacle, and agreed upon by all the crew leaders, members were allowed to transfer during that time period. Denying the request was odd to me, but I was willing to live with this, and I was trying to let it be. However the way it was handled was with such disrespect towards me, it was unacceptable. I couldn't allow for this to fester, and it didn't sit well with me.

RIP to the Bronx, RiP to the fallen.

There is a protection order up on all non-made members to find a home for the next 7 days.

Report Post Tip
Summerlin has been informed of the protection order.
Report Post Tip

Bella Vista has been informed.

Report Post Tip
Old City District has been informed.

GRHS
Report Post Tip

Quick question if I may, was said member above rank of Made Man?

Report Post Tip
Is irrelevant. Reguardless of rank, it was my understanding that people could transfer until a certain date. If that was violated then there is nothing to be said.

Rest in peace to the fallen
Report Post Tip

Regardless of what was said a Made Man or above leaving the family they received their button from to another city let alone district/crew is a severe form of disrespect to the people that made him, housed him, protected him.

We are honorable people not just random thugs stealing purses. I for one would had shot this member if he/she was Made or above for trying to leave my family if I was in the crew leader position.

Report Post Tip
True. I can respect your stance but at the same time, neither of us kno the exact circumstances, it could very well have been made+ or wise guy and below. Or it could have been the way the member asked to leave. As my mother is fond of saying and its true, its not what you say its how you say it.
Report Post Tip
Hopefully we get an answer to your question as you aroused my curiosity as well, come to think of it
Report Post Tip
The said member was a Rhm and was taken from that position due to shooting a homeless mobster that was looking for a home. Another crew leader ask said person to do it and said person done it. After being removed from Rhm they wanted to go to said family. Being a Rhm you know thing and it was a disrespectful request.
Report Post Tip

I am not privy to whom my Don is referring to, but I did want to ask you Mr Iskandar.. what if the situation was more involved than if the person was simply above made or not? Would that make any difference?

When the big war happened that spurred this period of free to transfer it did leave some above Mades homeless. The ones that didn't decide to end their lives found new homes, and some of those new homes immediately gave them the blessing of their rank in their previous family. So really they didn't "earn" it under their new boss, and really did nothing or had time to show their loyalty. So if one of those people requested to leave and join another family, would they still be considered disloyal and showing disrespect by asking for such a thing?

Report Post Tip

YourNextWife, just because it was said people were allowed to transfer did not mean that Leaders could not decline said transfer. At the end of the day Obstacle may be fine with anyone who wanted to move being able to move along with many others leaders, but if Lucky did not, that was his choice. Given the circumstances laid out by Mr Scofield, I would say that Lucky was not wrong in declining that transfer and lucky they didn't die as Mr Iskandar said, given those circumstances once again laid out by Mr Scofield, I would have shot them as well.

Vaida, seeing as every member of Bronx has mostly died except Sweetdevil, I assume this may be the person of interest, I do remember them being a hand for Mr Lucky if I am not mistaken so the mystery in this may be solved as to who.

You can judge for yourself whether Mr Lucky was right or wrong based on who it may have been, as I am not one to tell you what your opinions should be.

Report Post Tip
Hollywood has been informed
Report Post Tip

I'm sorry but if someone is a Right Hand to a leader then they shouldn't have been recruited by another city.

If Lucky was disrespectful it was probably with a good reason by the sounds of this mess.

Report Post Tip

Mr Remus, I do not know what was said in the mails between you and Lucky so it is rather difficult for me to judge if he was disrespectful hence why I am not speaking on that. What I will speak on however is if Sweetdevil was the one in question here, she did not want to transfer when she accepted a Right Hand position to Lucky, therefore making a mistake and paying for it and then asking for transfer in my opinion would not be the way to go about it, nor do I see that declining of a transfer being disrespectful given the circumstances.

Maybe you know more than I do and I only know the opinion off the slight information I have so maybe there was some massive hostility in the conversation between yourself and Lucky but given we are speaking on what has been seen and the opinions on it, I do not feel Lucky was in the wrong in declining nor do I feel he broke rules if such person wanted to transfer only after such time where they broke rules and lost their hand spot for it, or whatever the case was for the demotion from Right Hand.

Report Post Tip

I'm sorry but if someone is a Right Hand to a leader then they shouldn't have been recruited by another city.

If Lucky was disrespectful it was probably with a good reason by the sounds of this mess.

The member in question was not a hand at the time, to clear up any misinformation and/or gossip. Thanks for stopping by.

Report Post Tip

Doesn't matter. They were a hand, were they not? IF they fucked up and made a mistake then tried running from it. That is in poor taste.

To be fair when I heard of this ability to change crews I would have assumed it was more for those that got stuck. Not for those running away from a mistake.

Just seems silly to remove a whole district based on those reasons alone.  It's not exactly like we are teeming over with families since the last war just yet. It is a rebuilding stage.

Report Post Tip
Melis your the last person that should talk about poor taste with your history. Whats done is done. No need to argue over the past.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Sweetdevil is a nice person. She was removed from Rhm for making a mistake. She wanted to transfer to Remus. In my opinion Lucky was disrespected by being asked for her to transfer. Remus knew her trouble.
Report Post Tip

It is up for debate because of the circumstances, if Sweetdevil was a Right Hand to Lucky, that means she had zero intention of ever leaving that family and accepted a position that can reward one with critical knowledge about ones family and or district depending on how far that trust goes.

Once said person shot a homeless person which I am still lacking details on whether they were under a protection order or it was just frowned upon, all the sudden they want to transfer, once a person was an ex-RH to a family and removed not because they did not want to be there anymore but because they either broke a rule or disappointed their Leader, there is no reason that transfer cannot be denied.

This was not the transfer request of one who was trying to play with friends, joined a family to help pro and then wanted to move, this was the requested transfer of one who may have been mad at Lucky for removing their role for something she may have found as a minuscule reason. This would not fall under the reasons for one to transfer and therefore should have all the ability in the world to be declined.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Bronx Unlucky
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL