Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 10:50:25
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Killing Everyone on during a Rogue Started by: ShotForPlaying on Aug 12, '17 12:45

ShotForPlaying comes out of a funeral and straight into the streets.

Word on the street is you will be shot for being active at all during a rogue. So should you be active during a rogue, you may want to consider it your last few moments. Do with this what you will everyone currently active and not in the inner circle.

Report Post Tip

Special Delivery !!!

Report Post Tip

I didn't kill Lucky btw. I would gladly take credit for my kills seeing as I'm a rogue I have nothing to lose. Right?

I'm not sure who killed him but maybe it was the same mysterious shooters that killed, Mr_Wednesday, Begbie, Dutchess, Finaveguy and probably some other's i'm not thinking of.

Report Post Tip

Was more speaking on the people not shot by the rogues. lol. I'm calling out the ridiculous logic to openly shoot everyone on during a rogue. Everyone not in an inner circle being active at all during a rogue is at risk of being shot... This kind of logic is ridiculous so anyone not positive they're on the in should probably put some thought into what they'd like to do if they know they're about to be shot.

Report Post Tip

My father was shot by supposedly his own side for being active despite having evidence his gun was preoccupied the entire time with Inactive bums from the street. Sorry for not wording that properly.

Report Post Tip

No Counter Statements from this group that loves to be active in the streets as to why everyone on not in the circle shouldn't help the rogues because they're also about to die? Thoughts, Pollution?

Report Post Tip

Take your time, I can wait but that was in fact the reasoning. Please, when you do have a moment, enlighten me as to why I shouldn't join every rogue from here on out that happens to occur while I'm on.

Report Post Tip

Because you will then be shot. Obviously there are reasons to believe your father was in need of a bullet. To think that it's simply because you were active is naive. 

Report Post Tip

I can't make your decisions for ya. You do you. 

Report Post Tip

Oh yeah add my father to this mysterious shooting spree. Joke of a regime

Report Post Tip

Tallulah, my father was rather inactive, spoke to no one and didn't have a gun of any strength. He was actually too pathetic to deserve a bullet from anyone but those directly above him for being so lazy. Apparently we have one more confirmed, and looking through the Obits I'd assume quite a few more died for the same reason.

Dub, I thought you were too busy... but thank you for the insight. I will in fact make my own decisions, and if I'm left with dying doing something to spite a group that's about to kill me for a very poor reason or waiting to be shot by my own side for being active at the wrong point in time, I'll die spiting the side that turned on me for a rather pathetic reason. I'm not here to ask you to make decisions for me, I'm here to ask you to explain why I shouldn't expect a similar outcome every time a rogue pops up? Clearly this rogue came prepared... so just blindly shooting active people isn't even likely to get their pros. Most good pros during a rogue remain appearing inactive until the very moment they're needed. And now (god forbid) this rogue lives 24 hours because then you might have a situation where you've actively created a group of people who have nothing to lose and want to pro him.

Report Post Tip

I am too busy. Hence my short responses. And reason for not wanting to get into a debate. I'm all for debate, but I'm a tad indisposed at the moment.

Report Post Tip

Dub then I suggest you wait until you have time for a debate because a half effort in a debate over whether or not people should assume they're going to die and just join the rogue to spite the group killing people for questionable reasons when there is clear evidence of people being killed by their own side with questionable at best reasoning and little to no effort to first remove guns and request that they log off is a very bad idea. The second option I provided you with is just as effective and very commonly used in these scenarios. Again, I can be very patient with this (so long as this rogue doesn't live long enough for me to help him prior to me getting a response I'd be happy with).

Thoughts, Pollution?

Report Post Tip

"Hang on, guys.. Can I get back to you later? I am seeking counsel with Disorder right now."

Report Post Tip

As I said, our operators are standing by. We'll get back to you when it's deemed necessary. 

Report Post Tip

Wanders back into the streets and wonders how Pollution has found his way out of Disorder's pocket for long enough to speak 

Quite clear what went down with a weak leader without a clue. Dub, I don't know of you so will refrain from commenting for now. But Pollution, your time will come. Now please take hold of Disorder's pocket again and make sure you don't let go as you won't make it long in this big scary mafia world by yourself for very long. 

Whistles while he ducks back into the shadows. 

Report Post Tip

Glad you had time to respond to someone who is most likely trolling you Pollution. Does this mean you have time for my questions? Did you or whoever made the call have any reason to have your allies shot other than being active during a rogue? If you didn't (and I'm pretty certain you didn't), why shouldn't people assume the same thing will happen again? My logic is that if I'm going to be shot anyways, I might as well hurt the people shooting me anyways. So please enlighten me on the situation, or explain why I shouldn't just join in with every rogue that happens while I'm active. Thanks Pollution!

Report Post Tip

To: okayyy
Sent: Aug 12, '17 08:44
Subject:

You were killed because of rogues. Unfortunately we couldn't find them and they were too cowardly to own up to what they had done so we were left with no choice but to kill everyone active at the time of the shot. If you were innocent then we're sorry. Please ensure you find the rogue and let them know your feelings about being killed for their stupidity.

To: Pollution
Sent: Aug 12, '17 08:31
Subject:

why did you kill me bro? -Toxic

Report Post Tip

"How shall we deal with our own incompetence???"

"Take pathetic measures of course!"

Report Post Tip
Look the reason you shouldn't go shooting is because even if u believe it or not it goes on a record among all future claim u may have 1 mistake and half the cls won't accept u into their crew then your basicly never play again and trust me shot for being on is a lot better then what I've been shot for in the past for 1 I have been shot because a cl didn't want to take more then three seconds for a ws I was killed for a post on the streets with out permission during my first week on mr
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Killing Everyone on during a Rogue
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL