Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 06:11:29
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Orenda - Disrupt and Grow Started by: Insidious1 on Aug 15, '17 23:14

Orenda - A mystical force present in all people that empowers them to affect the world or change their own fate or destiny.

Orenda is not a club, a gang, a crew or a family although i’m sure by the time we are done there will be many theories about us. Already I’ve heard that we are anarchists, kids and idiots and we’ve barely even gotten started yet. The truth is we are not Orenda – we represent the ideals of Orenda, that everyone, however small, has the ability to change our world.

We have no leaders, members or structure. If someone organizes a plan against you then that is because that  individual(s) have decided to do so. Our country is in trouble. We see and hear it every day – murder, deceit and silence. Every day we are bombarded with obituaries, insults, lies and propaganda, as we put our trust and safety in the knowledge that we are powerless and that “better” minds are dealing with our situation. 

We’re called “pathetic cowards” for hiding our intentions and then extracting revenge where possible but why? All we do is replicate the actions of our current regime in any way possible the only difference between us and you is that we don’t work by their rules? We take away our identities and leave only a message. We could be anyone in any of your families and whilst you feel that purging your crews of those you think are threats is a great idea, in the end you’re actually doing us a favor.

We are anyone and everyone who is pissed off and wants to do something about it. Whether you are a loner, part of a group, already taking action against the regime or are now considering it, I am here to help unite, empower and encourage everyone who has had enough and wants to do something about it other than play along nicely to be rewarded with a bullet in the back once you are deemed unuseful.

The regime do not want us to conspire against them hence why there are ‘rules’ in place that do not allow easy access to the rank or made or that require full disclosure of your ancestry once you do reach the made rank, they will not allow anyone that they do not trust to build a gun or rank high enough that could potentially cause harm despite our hard work and effort and they sabotage our speeches and discussions with insults and slander.

So I’ve decided to create a public forum - #Orenda on IRC - for everyone that wishes to hold open and honest discussions about the regime and ways to topple it without fear of reprisal. Anyone and everyone is invited and the choice of whether to be anonymous or not is entirely yours as a fake name can be provided at the door.

“What if the regime sends spys!?” I hear you ask? I say let them hear. This forum is not an operations or war room, no tactical information regarding dates, times and names will be shared. It is merely a place for like minded people to meet, communicate, share ideas and to support each other if possible. Anyone found to be attempting to disrupt this will be removed in much the same way that our regime would remove something for a similar action.

Disrupt and Grow.

Report Post Tip

Oh this should be amusing. 

Report Post Tip

Oh man this is some scary and disturbing shit let me tell ya... Almost shat my pants if Jen wasn't right beside me.

Report Post Tip

I am here for you, JoeKing .

Report Post Tip
Ah least we now know where to find all the morons. Goodluck there stud.
Report Post Tip

iron silk glove

I think its cool to see people uniting and doing stuff. Its been a long time since the underground aspect of the world has been used. Although I find the changes in our world to make being in the underground mostly pointless now. It is not like it was yrs ago.

Report Post Tip

Out of curiosity, how much growing have you actually done?

Report Post Tip
Quite a bit actually. People are very unhappy with the current state of things around here.
Report Post Tip

In less than 48 hours?

More than FearlessJ's little winkie does when he gets horny.

Report Post Tip
That's not a fair comparison Insidious, it's so small you really can't tell the difference when it grows or when it shrinks.
Report Post Tip

I bet his 'dogs' are chawahwahs so theres no reason to get jealous when one of them rolls over.

Report Post Tip

Sorry, I wasn't clear.

I didn't mean in terms of members (even though you don't have members apparently), I meant in terms of your slogan; "disrupt and grow". 

I wondered what actual growth has been achieved by "Orenda".

Report Post Tip

Considering Orenda is just a word, I doubt it will grow at all.

Report Post Tip

Ok, maybe I'm still not being clear enough.

You say "we represent the ideals of Orenda" and you have the slogan "Disrupt and Grow" at the bottom of this thread and in the title line.

So, I'm curious as to what growth you, the-collective-noun-for-those-who-represent-the-ideals-of-Orenda-but-not-Orenda-because-Orenda-is-just-a-word, have achieved?

Report Post Tip

I'm pretty sure if cancer had a slogan it would be "disrupt and grow." So you got that going for you.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Ok, maybe I'm still not being clear enough.

You say "we represent the ideals of Orenda" and you have the slogan "Disrupt and Grow" at the bottom of this thread and in the title line.

So, I'm curious as to what growth you, the-collective-noun-for-those-who-represent-the-ideals-of-Orenda-but-not-Orenda-because-Orenda-is-just-a-word, have achieved?

I knew what you meant the first time you said it, I was just curious to see how much you would push the subject to get an answer.

In answer to you're question - obiously continuing down the "I'm being facetious route" - there's a IRC channel now.

Report Post Tip

I'm pretty sure if cancer had a slogan it would be "disrupt and grow." So you got that going for you.

The-collective-noun-for-those-who-represent-the-ideals-of-Orenda-but-not-Orenda-because-Orenda-is-just-a-word appreciate being compared to Cancer.

Report Post Tip

I'm pushing the subject because we both already know the honest answer, don't we?

The-collective-noun-for-those-who-represent-the-ideals-of-Orenda-but-not-Orenda-because-Orenda-is-just-a-word haven't actually achieved any meaningful growth whatsoever. They do a little bit of shit-talking and they get shot. Outside of that...?

Report Post Tip
We have fun, which is what the game is all about isn't it?
Report Post Tip

Shit, everyone, Larry got us. Call the whole damn thing off, we are not growing as quickly as is expected of us. We haven't taken over the place in the space of two whole days so it must all be one big shitshow.

Its really is a sad state of affairs when the Power Rangers are complaining about the resistance against them NOT doing it quick enough.

Someone managed to manipulate you lot into removing an entire district WITHIN Las Vegas with about 5 minutes of effort, maybe we should aspire to be more like them.

What you think of what we do and the length of time it takes is not of a concern to us but please continue to try and dampen our spirits by implying that we are useless and incompetent whilst remembering hilarious little facts like the one above.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Orenda - Disrupt and Grow
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL