Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 05:25:53
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Whatcha Watching? The Best Recent TV Shows Are. ? Started by: LuckyLucy on Sep 08, '17 12:13
Stranger things since I don’t have HBO
Report Post Tip

We're oddballs in my house. Mix of anime and oddball. Right now we are watching Rurouni Kenshin as I've never seen it and the wife adores it. I'm in turn having her watch Bleach to round out her anime watching. We are both working through Gurren Lagann and all its cheesiness together. Outside of that bunch and a couple of Netflix specials of varying quality we are also watching a British series called Father Brown. It is about a crime solving priest in the British countryside and is surprisingly charming and not overbearing.

Report Post Tip

Tv show I am watching atm is New Girl, its last season I am very sad about that :(

Report Post Tip
I've just binged season 1 of Westworld and now watching season 2. Great show!!
Report Post Tip

Power or Peaky Blinders.

Report Post Tip

WestWorld, rewatching the Wire, 13 Reasons season 2, Jessica Jones, and waiting on Animal Kingdom to start up next week

Report Post Tip

Currently and honestly my bed, but hopefully I will be able to start the 100 at some point. 

Report Post Tip

Sherlock is one of my favorite shows. Cumberbatch is awesome in it and Martin Freeman is amazing as well

Report Post Tip

Starting to watch Altered Carbon.

Report Post Tip

Just rewatched NCIS, Blue Bloods and Gray's Anatomy.

Report Post Tip

Just started watching Animal Kingdom, its been cutting into my sleep because I keeping wanted to watch one more lol

Report Post Tip

If anyone hasn't yet I highly recommend West World.  Both seasons are top notch in their production and story telling.  The time skipping can be a little confusing at first but once you have the characters down it's a pretty enticing tale.

Report Post Tip

Power, Homeland, Billions are some

Report Post Tip

Not sure if it is recent but I love Blue Bloods...I am only on season 4 but it is awesome

Report Post Tip

Out of boredom I turned on Peaky Blinders around 2 weeks ago. I burned through all season in around a week. Definitely one of my favorite shows.

Report Post Tip
I’ve recently been watching ‘Bones’ and I’m really enjoying it. A little sad to see it was cancelled but I still have a couple of series to go.
Report Post Tip

I watched the Umbrella Academy recently and it was pretty good. Very different to what I was expecting though.

Report Post Tip

The Order.

At first I thought this show was going to be stupid but it really hooks you in. Sad Netflix only has one season.

Report Post Tip

American gods, I loved the first season's plot and everything so I'm excited for this season because it looks amazing.

Report Post Tip

Just finished up watching the passage. The books were better but was an entertaining show. Old Zak Morris kicks ass.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Whatcha Watching? The Best Recent TV Shows Are. ?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL