Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 14:55:10
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Global Protection Order Started by: CletusKasady on Nov 09, '17 04:12
Because people around here are normally accused of being salty when they have family who recently died and considering a whole city was just wiped, well, it's logical to assume you think my kin were in that city and that's why I'm out here. You'd be wrong of course.

Now, perhaps I shouldn't have made an assumption that you thought that way. We do know what they say about assumptions after all.
Report Post Tip

You are correct, that assumption was dead wrong. I never thought anything along those lines. I appreciate you explaining, though. Better than avoiding questions like so many other like-minded people do.

This conversation got boring, quick. I think it's time to pass out.

Sits down and leans against a building with her eyes slowly closing.

Report Post Tip
Oh how sad! But please, go ahead. I do so enjoy having the last word.
Report Post Tip

That will never happen. When I wake up, I'll speak again. It might be a single word or a phrase, but I will make my presence known. Now, if you'll excuse me...

Lays down on her side and uses her hands as a pillow. She drifts off to sleep...

Report Post Tip
Well, then we shall resume when you wake up, blonde chick. Enjoy your rest.
Report Post Tip

Due to Honesty stepping down in Bronx New York, all tagged members of The Legends that have been last active in the past 7 days are hereby given 7 days to find a home. This protection order ends 11/16 at 06:15:00

Report Post Tip

Who is in charge of this so called protection order?

Who created it?

Who judges on it

and finally who is the executioner of this list and it's transgressions.

Report Post Tip
So if this corner becomes more cluttered then the last one, can we go back to using that one? At least it had better standards for what a protection order should look like.
Report Post Tip

I love the irony of this post. Cletus the man who made this new protection order thread and then denies all protection to DT after he kills them over paranoia. Then he pretends it is something else and then everyone moves on with there lives. Great 

Report Post Tip

Tagged crew members ranked Wise Guy and below of the late Blublank's Blu's Clu's are to be given 7 days protection from the time of this notice. This does to extend to IA's. 

Thank you. 

Report Post Tip

The above protection order does not extend to IA's. 

Apologies for any confusion there. 

Report Post Tip

All tagged members of The Little BirdsThe Dukes of Earl and The Taco Stand are to be given 7 days protection to find a new home, this does not cover IAs.

Thank you

Report Post Tip

Please allow all tagged members under the rank of Made Man to find a new family.

Anyone wearing the tags from - "Maximum Carnage"  , "The Miscreants" , "The Degenerates" , "Floaters Inc" , "Full Frontal"  are protected and to be given 7 days to find a new home.

Report Post Tip

Due to Sarah retiring suddenly, her members that are tagged Eternal Evanescence are protected until Dec 31 at 3:57 AM.

Thank you all.

Report Post Tip

Due the last event all tagged members of: 

The Honoured Society

Damnation

Extortion

House of Leviathan

have 7 days of protection to find a new home.

Thanks

Report Post Tip

We don't want your protection, we want your head :) 

Report Post Tip

Could've used that protection before my "pop" got shot while "he" slept, outside the entire conflict.

But yea, thanks. Cheers mate. 

Report Post Tip

Despite me probably not having the rights to erect this, I wish to ask all those that are tagged with the crews of:

West Coast Dreamers

*Altis*

The Maldonado Crime Family

Animal Kingdom

be given 7 days to find a new home.

Report Post Tip

they are not done with their scorched earth bit....shoulda waited pal

Report Post Tip

Hell they have already killed off good users at this point who probably don't even know what is going on or what is happening.

Those Made and above are fine, but those Wise Guy and below shouldn't die instantly.

Yes, other uppers can easily remove this right. Kill me if you wish. Just trying to do the right thing.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Global Protection Order
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL