Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 09:11:18
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
Global Protection Order Started by: CletusKasady on Nov 09, '17 04:12

Ramone took a quick break from his dating contest to address and ask a few questions. Also to post a cash reward for some information regarding the deaths of those who were still protected by the protection orders.

"To literally quote Godfather Chairman RomanReigns, he said 'Please allow the following families under made with a tag 7 days to find a home' for the Red Brigade and L'amicizia organizations. And yet someone decided to break the order as the order does not expire until Mar 13, 05:32. I am rewarding 500k for information on the death of Reddington. He was last seen sleeping in Brooklyn, New York.

Along with that, a creepy looking man named Melvin of the TSCOSP organization has also been gunned down. The order on that protection does not expire until Mar 16, 15:25. I am also offering another 500k for information leading up to his death. I believe he was last seen in the Loop, Chicago.

Now I am just a man with standards, and physique obviously. I fully support protection orders. Whether it was an accident or purposeful, the shooters need to be identified and reprimanded for breaking orders. Like I said, 500k each for any information on the shooters of these two victims."

Ramone hustled away.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $1,000,000 Tip
TheButcher was standing between the crowd admiring the way Godfather bubbles handling the recent an authed deaths, this is how it should be.
Report Post Tip

With recent retirement of Don Freelancer please give active members of his family "The Legion" 7 days to find a home.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Global Protection Order
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL