Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 11:15:49
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Global Protection Order Started by: CletusKasady on Nov 09, '17 04:12

Please allow all members under made man bearing the tags of the fallen to be safe listed for 7 days to find a new home.

• Atlis
  • West Coast Dreamers
  • The Maldonado Crime Family
  • Animal Kingdom
Report Post Tip

Per requested from Godfather Insomnia, please allow all members under Made Man bearing the tags of the fallen families to be protected for a 7 day period, starting from this moment.

- The Nightingales

- The School of Seven Bells

- Honey Badger Inc.

- The Ligambi Crime Family

- The Moretti Crime Family

- The Lucania Crime Family

- Oltre La Costa

Report Post Tip
These protection orders mean nothing, I lost my crew as Funkyliljunkie and noone would take me in but less then 2 days later someone in one of those same crews takes me out and I'm sure nothing was done about it. This game use to have values and follow omerta.....
Report Post Tip

If you listened to what I said, you would have heard that people under Made bearing a TAG were granted protection. Having a look, your kin did not bear any said tag. I’m sorry for your loss but this was not a violation of the protection order. 

Report Post Tip
I happened to visit your funeral. Two things stood out to me. First and foremost, your suit showed no crew afflictions, and second... I don't know why I was there. But yeah, don't whine when you didn't follow some very basic laws of our world!
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $250,000 Tip

More oftewn then not these type of requests are not taken heed too. Can anyone argue that Rags?

Report Post Tip
Argue it somewhere else.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Did anyone ever tell you to talk to the hand FrankPastorelli? Before I say allow me to be the first I got to ask. where should one argue this lame shit?

Report Post Tip
Anywhere you want, but if you are going to do it here, then don’t pretend like you give a shit about adherence to protection orders. Every time you open your mouth you distract from the actual order. Folks who come to this street corner to look for news regarding the Order will have a hard time finding it when you are out here trying to be the star of the show.

And you know what? That’s completely fine with me. Maybe we should bury the protection order. I never liked them anyways. I will giggle my motherfucking ass off each time another shows up in the obits. No doubt you will be there shortly, too, so I’m wasting my time trying to explain this basic idea to you.
Report Post Tip

Never have I nor my kin disrespected a protection order. You see FrankPastorelli, my mouth is going to open again. The CL's for the most part pass this info in mob mail. Don't give me that shit I am a distraction. Try again.

Report Post Tip

Please allow all members under the rank of Made Man bearing the tags of the fallen 7 days to find a home.

• Ignibus Consumptis

• Bebop Edition Part VI: The Holy Gift

Report Post Tip

With the untimely suicide of Maddy I ask that her tagged members of Mass Hysteria have 7 days to find a new home

Report Post Tip

Please allow the following families under made with a tag 7 days to find a home.

•  The Red Brigade 
  •  L'amicizia. 
Report Post Tip

Raises hand and respectfully wishes to ask 2 questions. 

Never mind.

Eating my 100 cal popcorn, I realized I got the answers. The driving force to the path to nowhere is on the move.

Report Post Tip

Oh this bitch gets it. Under made. Is there anyone left

Report Post Tip

The remaining living members of the following families will be under a protection order. Anyone tagged with the following names that are active within 7 days apply. Start time Mar 09 15:25 End time Mar 16 15:25

Blue Heaven Crime Syndicate

The Unknown

Beyond The Whispers

Alexandria

⚔ The Knights Templar ⚔

Cherry Blossoms

TSCOSP

ŦḩḜ ƎⱮǷĮⱤȄ

I.D.K.Y.

Report Post Tip
Do these even mean anything anymore? All I see are slain homeless on the streets after the protection order has been given. I realise I may be pissing in the wind here and that this seems to be a trend after every war or wipe, but the established leaders of these cities have given an order. Generally, when city heads tell us not to do something, we all fall into line because of respect. That and a fear of facing the ultimate consequence if we were to disobey. However, when it comes to protection orders, it seems many in our society are happy to flout the rules set by our Godfathers.
Report Post Tip
eveghostkill, can you show me where the dead are?

I had a look down in the morgue and each body I found following the announcement of protection, appears to be someone unaffiliated with a family or someone that had been in a coma so long that they no longer were afforded any protection.

So yeah I get what your saying in that some deemed innocent die after a war/takedown, but I just can't see evidence of it for this occasion
Report Post Tip
Just so you’re aware I’ve been tracking all of the recent deaths coming out of Philly and Chicago. None of which have violated my protection order. If a violation occurs, it will be handled with.
Report Post Tip

blushes so much that her face turns the same colour as her floral patterned frock 

Apologies for the unnecessary outburst Godmother Bubbles, I was that stricken with seeing the cold bodies of two people who were very close to my mother that I completely overlooked the fact that they had stepped away from the life of crime more than a week prior to the announcement. Please forgive for being a nuisance on this fine spring morning. 

disappears through the crowd hoping that her ill-advised rant had been passed over by the majority of those within earshot. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Global Protection Order
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL