Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 09:59:14
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What Is Your Favorite Type of Movie? Started by: MarieCosta on Jan 08, '18 03:42

mostly horror and it is stephen king who is best

Report Post Tip

action 

Report Post Tip

I am honestly all over the place when it comes to movies.  Its more of the story than the genre that gets me, but if I had to pinpoint.  Scifi/Fantasy

Report Post Tip

now that i think about it. ill watch anything by tarantino

Report Post Tip

Action movie with lots of explosions 

Report Post Tip
Marvel, superheros in general, comedy!
Report Post Tip
Marvel and horror movies are my favorite.
Report Post Tip

I truly like action fantasies. Like...Marvel movies.

Report Post Tip

I like comedies and documentaries.  I know, exciting right?

Or some of those odd plot twist movies are cool to watch.

Report Post Tip

I read this as favorite type of music... At least I read closer before I mentioned music genres.  lmao

My favorite types of movies? I love 2D Disney movies, and the Pixar stuff.  But I also love horror movies, especially those cheesy ones from the late 80's - early 90's (Puppet Master or Critters anyone?).  I love Die Hard as well, so action movies are awesome, gotta love a movie you can just check your brain at the door and simply enjoy the craziness.  Still, the movie I will watch, EVERY single time it's on, is The Shawshank Redemption. 

I gotta stop or I'm gonna ramble.  Long story short, what I like depends on my mood, with whatever I feel like watching.  lol

Report Post Tip

Action moives and well as some romance movies

Report Post Tip

i prefer action movies ,adventure and science fiction

Report Post Tip

I prefer comedies or action

Report Post Tip

Dependant on mood really, but generally Comedy or Fantasy. xD

Report Post Tip

I agree with the mood-comment of Pep.

I really like movies about recent wars & conflicts. We all know the shit is happening, some of us know people that's been in that shit, or other have been there themselves. But I like the question that come with a lot of those movies. Although I fully subscribe to the need to act, I like how those movies give an insight in how much it costs (not talking money here).

Anything to offers a sense of realism, despite being a movie... I dig that.

Report Post Tip

I tend to agree with Pep as well, a good comedy or a marvelous fantasy are generally my go to type of movies.  I do enjoy action movies though, but only the ones that also have a good plot.  I dont really care about 20 minute car chase scenes, I'd prefer carefully choreographed fight scenes and dynamic villains. 

Report Post Tip
Fantasy romance. <3
Report Post Tip

Horror/ Action or thriller

Report Post Tip
I enjoy a good war movie.
Report Post Tip

everything, based on good scenario.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What Is Your Favorite Type of Movie?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL